FoxLilly106

Joined: August 27, 2019

13
Female
From the North-East
Artist, Writer, Speller, Singer
Play piano (Kinda lame IK)
Reader (Oh my hecc yes)
I speak a mild bit of Spanish too! <3

I write about the world. Though I write a lot of fiction, it always has something to do with my life and experiences. I love meeting new people, and can't wait to meet many more of my fellow WtW members. I LUV Y'ALL!

I sincerely hope I can change some lives, and get some things published. I'm thankful for all the support y'all have given me since I came here.

I want to be a veterinarian when I'm older. I ride horses, and want to do them a favor by caring for their needs more often and in better ways. If I fail in that study, I want to become a neuro-surgeon. I'm squeamish of half-eaten food, but am okay with brains and stuff like that.

Strange. I know.

Thanks again!

-Foxy! (Corn)

Peer Reviews

Art is Dead.

Love that' you're working on poetry. I've never been good at it personally. I posted a few of them, but none of them really got anywhere.

10 days

Death's Humble Inn

Why does it feel like I'm being asked to review a ton of pieces on death of late? XD Seems like it's telling me something.

10 days

From the Diary Jeremy Lancaster | #GOrwell2

Good job.

10 days

Preview: A Rose's Thorn #tellastory

It was a good story. I enjoyed it. You have wonderful descriptions, and crazy cliffhangers or endings that always leave readers wanting more.

10 days

Ashmikan Mythology- The Era of Omanu

Cool idea! Sorry. I'm not that good at reviewing stuff...

10 days

My Untitled Novel: Part One: Meg is Definitely Hiding Something (Introduction to the story included!!!!)

Otherwise, you have wonderful penmanship. Keep writing! Can't wait to read more! <3

10 days

I'm Here, Always

Again, another beautiful piece. I enjoyed it.

10 days

Baby Steps

Beautiful. It seems like a memory of sorts. Where did you get this idea from? It's super sweet.

10 days

I Had Promised Her | #GOrwell2

Love it. I'll be sure to look at the poem after I finish the other reviews.

10 days

fading | #Colours | #Whatislove?

I think Aphrodite was the goddess you meant. Love and Beauty? Anyway, I was touched by this. I loved it! Keep it up!

10 days

in and out of the clouds | #hybrid | #tellastory

Beautiful story Good job! <3

10 days

#GOrwell contest 2

I loved this piece. It'll for sure win the contest!

11 days

POWER.

Again, another beautiful poem. Dang you're good. -.-

11 days

A Hollow Crown

Beautiful work. I enjoyed your recreation of Macbeth by William Shakespeare. Can't wait to see what else you write! <3

11 days

Grandma Louise and Grandpa Jeffery

I have to be honest, it could use some tweaking to make it understandable. Otherwise, I think it's fine. Can't wait to see what you do with it! <3

11 days

Don't Let Me Fall

Hope you make it through whate're you might be subject to. I'm sorry, and offer my condolences. If you need a friend, you know where to find me. *Coughs* That deep hole I have buried myself in.

14 days

Close Your Eyes #JakeFrommContest20

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

Great job, can't wait to see where you take this!

21 days

Illicit

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

22 days

One more reason

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

Lovely! <3

about 1 month

Loving Madeline

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

You were very descriptive! It was a fun read, and very heart wrenching! Mine isn't perfect either. LOL. Best of luck!

about 1 month

My Ocean

A masterpiece beyond description. A few spelling errors, but even I have those. Wonderful writing!

about 2 months

glass empty #blackandwhite

Lovely piece! Very touching.

about 2 months

The Golden Staircase

It's a beautiful piece that symbolizes acceptance, hope, love, and more.

about 2 months

What is Left Behind

PROMPT: Footprints

It's a beautifully illustrated piece. It really shows how beautiful a world with imperfections is and can be.

2 months

Mummy?

PROMPT: Child Narrator

It's a beautifully crafted short that can bring tears to ones eyes. It deserves a big round of applause, and many likes and reviews!

2 months

Publius, Calliope (1)

It's a beautifully written segment. I would read more of this if I could.

2 months