Snapchat 6717116951035023296

Morgan Koekemoer

We are all just clueless whispers of the same careless wonder, on the cusp of discovering greatness

Rupture

‘The Sinclair sisters ran. They ran through the woods as fast as their legs would carry them. The dense snow causing them to be slow. Slow enough that the gruff, slippery voices behind them, solidified into black shapes, the closer they came.

"Come ou', come ou' where ever ya are."
There was a pause in their words and the whole forest went eerily silent.
"Ya girls can run but ya can't hide."

The girls stopped running and hid behind a dead oak trunk. Eleanor, the eldest of the three, held her sisters against the tree, shielding them from the blizzard and the men. "I need you to run, no matter what happens, run to the hunters lodge. You know where it is Meg. Take Lily's hand and don't let go of it. It is the only place you will be remotely safe." Eleanor hugged her sisters once more before unsheathing her Grandfather's sword. "Run girls, run and don't look back,...

Illumination

Him

There he stood, his hair wilder than his spirit and his smile, a smile that is infinitely more beautiful than any jewel this world has to offer, a smile that will light the way in the darkest of times. Eyes that see everyone and everything's true beauty, they show the world in so much as a blink yet hide so much emotion - of sadness, happiness and love.

Illumination

Him

There he stood, his hair wilder than his spirit and his smile, a smile thatis infinitely more beautiful than any jewel this world has to offer, a smile that will light the way in the darkest of times. Eyes that see everyone and everything's true beauty, they show the world in so much as a blink yet hide so much emotion - of sadness, happiness and love.

Tainted With Darkness

I am trapped in my head, deafened by the cries and wails of the eerie silence.
Haunted by the shadows of my past.
Victim to the ghosts within.

Seized by the demons of hell.
Netted in lies of hope.
Captivated with the unimaginable.

I am supressed in the chaos of my twisted mind.
With nowhere to run... Nowhere to hide.
Overthrow by the voices embedded in my mind.

Drawn to the metallic taste of death.
Tainted with darkness.
Adopted by the unforgiving.

0-9

Natural Fallout

0 is the silent cries of the abandoned... The wandering souls of the night.
1 is the voices trapped in our heads... The inescapable screams, an eerie torture...
2 are the ghosts of our pasts, haunting us with their cold presence... The way they run through our minds, staining our thoughts with a back and crimson fate.
3 is the inevitable destiny different to all but still the same...
4 is the rising danger we are becoming to each other.
5 are the gentle hums of the same old tune.
6 is the unforgiving colour that disgraces the rich golden sands.
7 are the unsuccessful tries at peace.
8 is the troubles and sadness handed back to the families.
9 is the colours to which we stand proud as they fly above us... It's what separates us from each other... divides us and makes us all different.