kanigi7

just a kitten with a laptop

i may not be the best, but i try my best.

sometimes beauty is not conventional. sometimes the ugliest things will become the most beautiful.

Peer Reviews

Alive

PROMPT: 7 Cubed

i love how you ended with "today." it gives a hope of something better tomorrow. the possibility of being alive tomorrow. to me, it means depression in a sentence. some days it doesnt feel so bad, but some days nothing feels alive. you just feel dead. i love this piece.

over 4 years

What They Carried Into The Blue

PROMPT: The Things They Carried

This is truly incredible. I was hooked from the start. The imagery and wording is incredible and I could feel the pain of the people from word one. The ending line is beautiful as well. It ties everything together and gives a sense of relief, as though the reader has just been through hell and you've given them a cold bath of water to douse the smoldering fire. Beautiful beautiful. I have no clue how to even say anything bad. I love this.

about 5 years

The Ten of Us

PROMPT: 0-9

The piece as a whole is beautiful. The details in parenthesis are an incredible addition in my opinion. This is really good. Keep working :]

about 5 years

She's His - ( She Series I )

about 5 years

six words; one lifetime

PROMPT: Six-Word Memoir

This was really good, and it caught my attention. I'm really bad at expressing what I mean when it comes to this sort of stuff. But I hope this helped :]

about 5 years