Julia ♬

I'm just a classical musician who tries to write.

16 | she/her | Pianist | Violinist | Artist | Nature Lover | Cat Fanatic | Bookworm

When was the last time you washed your hands? Go do it now! :)

________________________________________

Keep calm and wash your hands, but please try not to panic and hoard toilet paper.

❤ Stay safe everyone! ❤

Peer Reviews

Moonlight's Sweet Hymns

This piece is very good, and I really liked reading through it. Keep it up, and I look forward to reading more of your writing! :)

about 2 months

When the War is Over

I think this is a great story with important and relatable themes. It ends a little abruptly, and I think you might want to give readers a clear idea of how Jareth will adapt to his new life. However, overall this is very well done. Sorry for my excessive highlighting. :) Great job!

about 2 months

The Elements of the Young Quintessence #kickoff

I love your writing style, and I think you wrote this piece very skillfully. I'm interested to know more about the meaning of your title, and it seems like it alludes to something that happens later in the story. I'd love to read a sequel to this, because your cliffhanger at the end has me hooked. Keep writing! :)

about 2 months

broken wings of aspiration #songofmysoul

I love this poem, and I'm impressed by the way you used imagery to communicate the message of your poem. Also, it took me forever to review this piece; I'm sorry. Keep writing! :)

3 months

Once Upon A Time

This is a great poem, and I really enjoyed reading it. I love the story and the message you conveyed through your writing. I might suggest that you break it into stanzas to make it easier to read, but that's up to you. Keep writing! :)

3 months

Caught in the Middle

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to write this review! You asked for this review about a month ago, but I've just been super swamped. Sorry I couldn't get your feedback to you before the end of the novel competition. Anyway, I really liked reading your piece! :)

3 months

The Breaking of the Great Heart of Athehull

This was a great story, and you should totally post more of it! I'd love to know what happens next. Hopefully you don't mind all of my comments about punctuation and sentence structure, but those are only minor problems and can be fixed pretty quickly. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading your story. Good job, and keep writing! :)

4 months

Book Sample! REALLY need some feedback!!!

This is a great little glimpse at your book, and I really enjoyed reading it! I see you've already gotten lots of feedback on it, but hopefully some of mine helps a bit. Anyway, you're a great writer, and I hope you get your book published someday! :)

4 months

Legs aren't for pulling!

PROMPT: Rain or Shine

Hopefully this review is helpful for you! Sorry it took me so long to write it. I've been buried in an avalanche of schoolwork lately. Also, sorry about all the highlights about comma placement. I'm picky about that sort of thing, but those are just minor details. Anyway, this piece was spectacular, and I really enjoyed reading it! :)

4 months

The Witching Hour | #thewitchinghour #WritingFantasy

Overall, this is a great piece, and I want to know what happens next. Most of my highlights are just things about punctuation, but those should be easy to fix. Other than that, make sure you're staying in the same tense throughout the piece. You start in the past tense and move to the present tense later, and this is kind of confusing to the reader. Anyway, I enjoyed reading this. Keep writing! :)

4 months

Trying...

There's just a few issues here with grammar and sentence structure, but those should be easy to fix, and I highlighted most of them. Other than that, I really enjoyed reading this piece. You're a great writer! Keep it up! :)

4 months

Barriers By Frank Iero and the Future Violents

PROMPT: Album Review Competition 2019

Hopefully some of my comments are helpful for you. There's just a few grammar mistakes and run-on sentences in this piece, but I highlighted most of them, and they should be easy to fix. I enjoyed reading your piece, and I hope you keep on writing more! :)

5 months

love is not the last to go, but it is close

PROMPT: The World of Thought

This is an outstanding piece, and I enjoyed reading it. Hopefully some of my comments are helpful for you. You're a great writer, so keep writing! :)

5 months

Nonpareil Reality

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

Good luck in the competition! I hope that some of my comments help you a little bit. Hopefully you don't mind my pickiness about grammar and punctuation.... I may not be right about everything, but I tried to give you some suggestions for improvement. Anyway, I had fun reading your piece! Good job. :)

5 months

Land of the Free, Home of the Broken...

Great job with this story! It caught my attention and made me want to read the whole thing. I hope some of my comments are helpful for you. I guess you changed your entry in the novel writing contest to another piece, so hopefully this was the right one for me to review. Anyway, you're a great writer! Keep writing! :)

5 months

Barn av Skaði

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

Good luck in the contest! I wouldn't be surprised if you win. Hopefully this review is somewhat helpful for you, and let me know if you have questions about any of my comments.

5 months

frozen pasteles

Great job! I loved this story and it was interesting to here about a few aspects of Puerto Rican culture. It was also amazing because I think that so many kids can relate to it, no matter where they live. :)

5 months

have you ever loved my beating heart? #blackandwhite

You did a great job with this piece, and I had a good time reading it. The title is also really cool and draws you in. I tried my best to give you critical feedback, but you write so well that it's hard to think of anything that you could improve. So, anyway, good job! :)

5 months

THE DAY.....WHICH SHALL BE A FESTIVAL #festival #buddingauthor

Good job, and keep spreading the positive messages! I loved reading your piece, and I hope that some of my comments are helpful to you. :)

5 months

Lunar Rise - Prologue

I think that the main thing you could do to improve this story would be to add more details and tell the reader more about what's happening. It's kind of confusing in some parts because there isn't too much background information. It would be nice if you could just sprinkle some more bits of information throughout the story. It was exciting and suspenseful to read, and I think you did a really good job! :)

5 months

And lies will tarnish the blood of the innocent until my veins are ruby-red once more.

You write beautifully and your metaphors are outstanding! You asked for a critical review, and I tried my best, but I'm afraid that some of your ideas are beyond me. The average person (like me) will likely fail to fully understand and appreciate this piece, but even so, it's really good!

5 months

Falling Leaves Have Nothing to do With It ll Round Two

Your writing is beautiful and engaging, and I really liked reading this piece. Good job! :)

5 months

Churning Waters Pt 1

Great job! It was fun to review this piece. I'll try to review the next part of your Churning Waters series when I dig myself out of my pile of review requests. :)

5 months

The Periodic Table of Elements #thisismyway

Sorry about all the highlighting I did. Looking back, I realize that I went a little overboard with the comments. There's just a few issues with sentence structure and commas, but those can be fixed pretty easily. Thanks for writing this, and good job with all those elements!

5 months

in and out of the clouds (revised) #Helpme2020 #MagicalRealism

Since you're writing in the lowercase only style, it occurred to me that capitalizing "Xarae" and "Yagha" doesn't fit in with the general theme. I don't really know anything about the lowercase prose style, so maybe you have a reason for doing it this way. Anyway, I just thought it might make more sense if they weren't capitalized. Other than that, this is a wonderful piece, and you did a great job! :)

5 months

Eye of the Storm

I don't think that it's necessary to put numbers in front of each line because that makes it seem like each line is supposed to be separate from the others. You made a good effort to imitate the old English style of writing, and that made it interesting to read. Good job, and good luck with your English class!

5 months

Peggy Carter

This is a great poem and I can tell that you love your puppy very much! I especially like the last few lines because they're so beautiful and simple. You did a great job! :)

5 months

i will not forget what i do not remember

You did a really good job with this piece, and your choice of rhyme scheme and lowercase only fit the theme very well. Your writing caught my eye and drew me in, and it stood out in the sea of pieces that get published every day on WtW. Good job!

5 months

Moon, Marsh, Manhattan

PROMPT: Arctic Dreams

This is a really good piece, and I think it explains and responds to the prompt pretty well. Keep writing! :)

6 months

My Scoliosis Sister

PROMPT: Human Connections Essay Competition 2019

Good luck! :)

7 months

My brother

7 months