pineapples

Pineapples
I love reading and writing (obviously)
he/they, they/them preferred

"have I killed my thoughts right before their prime?
have I bit my tongue one too many times?
have I said it all the way I really meant to?"
~ben platt

I love to review, so if you want a review, ask! I may tell you it might be awhile if I'm busy, but I will review your piece

hope you like my writing :)

Peer Reviews

planetarium

this piece is literally so fabulous,,, for some of the critiques, i may have been reaching a bit, but that's just because this piece is already phenomenal. keep writing like this !!!

11 days

Secluded

there are some places that have more than one highlight, so don't miss those this is for my goal of reviewing one piece from each of my followers as a thank you! thanks for following me and supporting me!

5 months

her paint is dissimilar

I'm really, really, really slow at this, I'm sorry! I believe this was the last review I was going to do for you for winning my competition. Again, congrats, and sorry for the delay. Thanks for the patience!

5 months

The Boy King #WritingFantasy

this is for winning my competition congrats! I'm sorry i'm so slow at this (I was busy with nanowrimo!)

7 months

The Ghosts of Regret | #tirelessregret |

awesome piece keep writing! congrats on getting an honorable mention in my competition!!! you didn't tell me what you wanted reviewed so I just picked a random one. congrats!!

8 months

Fabric can tell you a lot about a person.

PROMPT: Identity Quilt

awesome job!! i love your writing, keep going! congrats on being runner up in my contest!! thanks for joining!!! have a nice day/whenever!!!

8 months

a sanctum for not-so ancient volumes #NewSight

sorryyyy, i'm so slowww at reviewing!!! i just decided to take a few days off WtW, which turned into maybe a whole week. sorry, the others are coming soon. anyway, thanks for participating in my contest!!!! congratulations! i loved your piece!

8 months

Into the Grey

that was a really unexpected but AWESOME nonetheless piece!! keep writing, that was a roller-coaster! this review was made because you were one of the runners-up in my competition #thingsihate. congrats! the other review will come soon

8 months

A Dedication to Alan Turing

since you requested, i will do it, but this and the other piece you asked me to review for you will count towards the 'review each of my followers' work, if that's ok. sorry, I literally made a mess of highlights.... Feel free to ignore them (a lot of them are good things... it's sometimes good to see what worked in addition to what didn't work (i know you said to tear your piece apart, but i review by doing things about fifty fifty, half praise and half criticism. i like it, and it works for me) thanks for following me and supporting me!

9 months

A Study in Pipes - A Sherlock Holmes Pastiche

overall awesome piece! I really loved it! keep writing these sherlockian pastiches! I loved this! (even though I don't read sherlock (or watch it))

9 months

Lady Luck

PROMPT: Child Narrator

overall, I really like this piece, especially the wording and how like a child it sounds! there are some places that have more than one highlight, so don't miss those sorry, I literally made a mess of highlights.... Feel free to ignore them (a lot of them are good things... it's sometimes good to see what worked in addition to what didn't work) this is for my goal of reviewing one piece from each of my followers as a thank you! thanks for following me and supporting me!

9 months

Vanilla Flower And Rhubarb

I loved this piece! I generally love all of your pieces! you're an awesome writer! there are some places that have more than one highlight, so don't miss those sorry, I literally made a mess of highlights.... Feel free to ignore them (a lot of them are good things... it's sometimes good to see what worked in addition to what didn't work) this is for my goal of reviewing one piece from each of my followers as a thank you! thanks for following me and supporting me!

9 months

Gal Karke and Tarse Ye Naina REVIEW

PROMPT: Album Review Competition 2019

there are a lot of highlights. some places have more than one highlight, so make sure to check for those places. a lot of the highlights are good things, for future reference. what worked and what didn't work. keep working! it's an awesome piece!

9 months

“Parachutes” by Frank Iero and the Patience (How This Monumental Album Changed My Life)

PROMPT: Album Review Competition 2019

there are some places that have more than one highlight, so don't miss those sorry, I literally made a mess of highlights.... Feel free to ignore them (a lot of them are good things... it's sometimes good to see what worked in addition to what didn't work) this is for my goal of reviewing one piece from each of my followers as a thank you! thanks for following me and supporting me!

9 months

The Final Testament of Captain Elva Silvern

9 months

Why?

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

I realize this is after the competition, but this is for my goal of reviewing one piece from each of my followers as a thank you, so I did it anyway! also, I usually really go for it with the highlights, but I struggle more with that in shorter stories. I hope this is sufficient criticism and praise. (a lot of the highlights are good things... it's sometimes good to see what worked in addition to what didn't work) thanks for following me and supporting me!

9 months

First Kiss

PROMPT: Micro Memoir

really awesome piece! keep writing! you descriptions were spot-on! there are some places that have more than one highlight, so don't miss those sorry, I literally made a mess of highlights.... Feel free to ignore them (a lot of them are good things... it's sometimes good to see what worked in addition to what didn't work) this is for my goal of reviewing one piece from each of my followers as a thank you! thanks for following me and supporting me!

9 months

Elenore

i usually highlight more, and with more constructive criticism, but I don't really understand poetry the best, but I tried my best. also, sometimes there is more to learn about what went right as opposed to what went wrong. either way, great writing! this is for my goal of reviewing one piece from each of my followers as a thank you! thanks for following me and supporting me!

9 months

Good and Bad?

this is for my goal of reviewing one piece from each of my followers as a thank you!

9 months

Spider-Man: Into the Spider Verse

PROMPT: Album Review Competition 2019

There were a few incomplete sentences here and there, so you might want to keep an eye out for those. Otherwise, awesome piece! Good luck!

9 months

Behind Diversity

PROMPT: Human Connections Essay Competition 2019

10 months

rainbows.

some of the longer sentences are a bit confusing to read, so you might want to be a bit careful with that, but overall, this piece was very good. Good luck!

10 months

Auntie

10 months

Say Something

10 months

Trouble Twins (#HomoSapiensStory)

I loved the twins' easygoing ping-pong dialogue and how it seemed so natural. Keep writing like this!

10 months

People are the Sun

10 months

change

10 months

The Beautiful Damned

this was an awesome piece. Keep writing!

10 months

Character Study

PROMPT: That Sort of Person

very relatable piece. Nice work!

11 months

Earthlings 101

PROMPT: Greetings, Earthlings.

this piece is an awesome example of a different perspective of human life. Good job!

11 months

Sometimes I Squeeze My Eyes Shut

PROMPT: Child Narrator

11 months

I Don't Want It

PROMPT: Child Narrator

You're really able to become the character whose perspective you are using, and I think that that is amazing.

11 months

To Have A Mother

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

11 months