Bd58052e 1250 48bf a584 0dc56d301f9d

Destbrat

I like to write

Flash Fiction Competition 2019

He’s crazy for her

The girl next door made him crazy.

Her laugh was more addictive than any drug on the market. Her cheeks looked rosy and warm in even the coldest of rooms. Her eyes looked like pools of honey whenever she stood under the sunlight. Her freckles were perfectly placed on her dainty nose and cheeks. Her hair always appeared presentably neat, even in her sleep.

She breathed softly, her lips sealed. He stood over her, lightly brushing his hand over her unconscious body. Her screams made him absolutely euphoric.

Sitting in his cell, he longed for her to write.

Flash Fiction Competition 2019

He’s crazy for her

The girl next door made him crazy.

Sitting in his cell, he longed for her to write him.

Flash Fiction Competition 2019

He’s crazy for her

He could never keep his eyes off of her. Despite her not even being aware of his existence, it was her beautiful ignorance that made him desire her even more.

Her laugh was more addictive than any drug on the market. Her cheeks rosy and warm in even the coldest of rooms. Her hair always gorgeously bouncy...even while she slept.

Her skin felt angelically smooth. She breathed softly and quietly, her lips sealed. He stood over her, brushing his hand over her unconscious body. Her scream made him absolutely euphoric.

Sitting in his cell he longed for her.

Flash Fiction Competition 2019

He’s crazy for her

The girl next door made him crazy. Despite
her not not even being aware of his existence, it was her beautiful ignorance that made him desire her even more.

Sitting in his cell he longed for her.

Flash Fiction Competition 2019

He’s crazy for her

Her laugh was more addictive than any drug on the market. Her cheeks rosy and warm in even the coldest of rooms. Her hair always gorgeously bouncy, even while she slept. Her skin felt angelically smooth. She breathed softly and quietly, her lips sealed. He stood over her, brushing his hand over her unconscious body. Her scream made him absolutely euphoric.

Sitting in his cell he longed for her.

Flash Fiction Competition 2019

He’s crazy for her

her not not even being aware of his existence, it was her beautiful ignorance, that made him desire her even more.

Her laugh was more addictive than any drug on the market. Her cheeks rosy and warm in even the coldest of rooms. Her skin angelically smooth. Her hair always gorgeously bouncy, even while she slept. She breathed softly and quietly, her lips closed. He stood over her, brushing his hand over her unconscious body. Her scream made him absolutely euphoric.

Sitting in his cell he longed for her.