thelostprince

Howdy, y'all.
Someday, I'll finish one of my 1, 554 novel WIPs.
Shakespeare nerd
Movie OST Connoisseur
World's Best Dad (TM)
"I think I know what I'm doing, but I'm not quite sure."

Take a look at my work, if you want. I have some angst-y serious stuff, and I also have some very weird random stuff that you probably won't understand. Feedback is always greatly
appreciated. Constructive criticism is best, but if you don't have that, that's fine too.
Tips and Tricks for WTW: https://bit.ly/346L7BB (Piece by Dmoral13).

Peer Reviews

Queen Mary

You do have some minor grammar mistakes, so definitely check your piece over for that. There are some places where you could add some commas. I would also format this piece into different chunks instead of one whole block of text. Good job!

about 1 month

delete my number

As said before, you have something solid here. You don't have to make it longer, because that is your artistic choice. I had fun reading this! I hope you consider writing another Shakespeare-inspired piece!

about 2 months

Lavender and Mint.

Formatting wise, I think you could put more sentences out on their own. I think that this piece could be formatted to be a bit less block-y, if you know what I mean. Great job! I love reading your writing, so this was a treat to read! I wish you luck in all your next writing pursuits! :)

about 2 months

wait for me

There are some grammar errors, so just check for that, and I think you'll be good! This piece reminds me of a book, "Children of Blood and Bone" by Tomi Adeyemi, which is one of my favorite books. Also, I re-did POWER, and you expressed an interest in seeing it after it was done, so feel free to check it out! :)

2 months

I am Zigmond

For me, I think that it's the voice. There's nothing wrong with the voice you have now, but it seemed awfully adult to me, which is a little bit confusing. When I read the piece, I heard an adult voice reading it. There's a lot you can do with a child voice that you can't necessarily do with an adult voice. Especially with a piece that focuses on death, like this one, making it sound more like a child is speaking it often makes it more heart breaking and dark. That's all I have! If you choose to re-edit it, I would be very exited to see what you come up with! I wish you luck in all of your writing pursuits! :)

3 months

Romeo and Juliet

That's all I have! I'm glad that I've found another fan of Shakespeare on this website! I wish you luck on all of your writing pursuits! :)

3 months

why...?

That's it! I know I gave you a lot of critiques, but I truly enjoyed this piece! I wish you luck in all your writing pursuits in the present and future :)

3 months

a mix of sadness and hatred

As I said before, you have a good foundation. Writing about this topic is hard, to say the very least. If you're not comfortable with talking more in depth about this subject, you don't have to. Take care of yourself. I wish you luck in all of your writing pursuits!

4 months

Wonder Has Green Eyes

PROMPT: A Trillion Trees

I really like how vivid the imagery was. I could literally see the image you created. The poem just seemed to flow along, if that makes sense.

4 months

Quote of the day 9-28-19

That's all I have! I wish you good luck with this piece and all other future writing pursuits!

4 months