July 2019

Elanor Mericle

I'm young and crazy
Christ is my savior
I'm half VSCO girl lol
I love my friends and family
I have a sweet cat named Shamoo <3
VIRGINIA TECH HOKIES 4EVER

Peer Reviews

I am From

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

I really, really loved this and will be reviewing more of your works soon! Keep writing! <3

Flash Fiction Competition Pieces: Which should I choose? PLEASE COMMENT/REVIEW!!

You wrote a great three entries, but I think the second one is your best bet. Keep writing! You did a wonderful job! <3

the spark

your work, the spark, i feel, could mean different things to everyone. to one, it might seem metaphorical and to others they might see it as a cryptic poem of a story buried between layers of time. i'm loving your work and will definitely be reading more of it in the future! keep writing! <3

Standardized Testing

I loved the ending and the whole formatting of this piece is awesome. Great job! <3

The Fog

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

This was great! One thing you might want to do in formatting, is to space out the lines. If you want to emphasize something, space that sentence out from the rest. It doesn't need to be one solid paragraph :) Overall, though, fantastic job! Keep writing! <3

Little Star

Nothing left to say - it was wonderful, just like your other works! Keep writing! <3

Am I Beautiful

I think this may be your best work yet! I love your writing style and I'm so glad to find a fellow daughter of Christ on this platform <3

Thoughts Of Music

After reading this, I definitely want to read more of your stuff! Great job! <3

Running My Life

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

I love the way you tie in the beginning and the ending! Keep writing <3

437 Dukes Boulevard

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

There's nothing left to say! I loved this glimpse of a story! Stay strong, writer! <3

Hands

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

i possibly, just maybe, might have teared up at the end *wipes tear* just maybe <3

At the close

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

This is my favorite piece that I've read for the flash fiction competition! The way you add just enough details, but leave other parts vague is so cool! And the words you use to paint this picture are hauntingly beautiful! Fantastic job! <3 (btw, if you have the time, would you maybe be able to look at my entry for flash fiction? don't feel like you have to lol)

The Naruto

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

I can't wait to see how your final piece comes out! Btw, there were a few grammar mistakes: - Add a comma before and after the 'suddenly' -Take out the comma in between 'small' and 'room' -Put a comma in the last sentence, before and after 'and still is' random side comment: btw did you mean to use 'smirked' in that way? it makes him seem smug or arrogant, not so much terrified i hope this helped! fantastic job and keep writing! <3