Tushar Mandhan

City of star,
Are you shining just for me?

I'm letting life hit me until it gets hurt. Then, I'll hit it back. It's a class rope-a-dope.

Just like Lord Voldemort's horcruxes, some parts of my soul are in my works.

Peer Reviews

free.

PROMPT: Afterglow

I've highlighted a place where if you edit then the piece would look more beautiful and in maybe the second last line, I think there's typo. I hope my review will help.

7 days

help

The underlying message is beautiful. I know sometimes it happens that the meaningful pieces' aesthetical beauty but your use of oxymoron proves that you can improve it. Sorry if I sound arrogant but the piece was beautiful but according to me can be made better with minor editing!

12 days

Gems

It is beautiful but requires some little corrections!

15 days

Bad Kind Of Drama (Really need feedback please!)

Okay, Can you please tell me what is that one thing that moves you about the acting or any profession related to art?

3 months

Curiosity

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

You are working in right direction. Just remember to proofread once. Someone once also said the same thing to me which helped me to great extent. So, I believe you'll take it as an constructive criticism.

3 months

The Last Kiss

PROMPT: Micro Memoir

Oh man! This the most romantic piece I have ever read. I can imagine if you can explain a kiss in such a romantic way, what if you write an entire book. Whenever you do so, let me be the first person to know. Well done.

5 months

Wild

It is amazing piece. The only place where I thought rhythm could have been better is highlighted. I do not want to sound rude. I have just advised what you asked. Sorry if find it rude.

5 months

You Were Perfect

Nice piece of work. He was perfect but you are great. Your command on words is commendable in this piece.

5 months

Sources of self respect

PROMPT: Self-Respect

Except for the second point, I agree with you. I want to know your perspective on second point. Maybe that would convince me.

5 months

The Madlands - Chapter 1: A Very Long Fall into a Very Big Pile of Very Disgusting Contents

Well, your bio said quiet a lot. I can relate to it because I too escape to another world when I write. Obviously, you are not insane. I won't compare myself with you because everyone have their own life but I can mature 13 year old me in you. Here's golden tip which changed my life- 'Don't even bother thinking about those who do not deserve to a part of your life.' All the best.

5 months

I must not fail!

PROMPT: Fantasy Writing Competition 2019

I wish you write a second part of the story.

5 months

The Difference of Discovering

PROMPT: Returning

There were some minor grammatical mistakes but they do not affect the way we connected with the piece. I also used to do or I think even do such silly mistakes,even in exams. Here's a trick, give your write up a reading before submitting it.

5 months

being you

I wanted to ask you to add more lines to it but then I realised that the shortness and simplicity is the best part of it. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece and sharing it with us.

5 months

The daisy

Your writing style is great. You are wrong it is working very well. Looking forward towards more of your work.

5 months

Red Bull

PROMPT: Micro Memoir

Wow! sometimes you do not need heavy characters or incidents to write. You proved it. Such an amazing story.

5 months

quiet confessions

Your writing style in this poem is very unique and interesting. Well written.

5 months

Doubtful Smiles

I loved your narrative style and language. After a while, I found an amazing poetry. Thanks for writing it and sharing it. Please keep writing.

5 months