Tushar Mandhan

'illegitimi non carborundum'
*
*
*
*
I'm baring my soul to listen whispers of gray skies

Just like Lord Voldemort's horcruxes, some parts of my soul are in my works.
-Me
I'm letting life hit me until it gets tired, the I'm gonna hit back. It's a classic rope-a-dope.
-La La Land
I figure life's gift and I don't intend on wasting it.
-Titanic

Peer Reviews

Cry

Great job!! I hope you are loving WtW.

5 months

It Makes a Fool of Me

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2020

Keep writing! You are indeed are a great writer.

6 months

A New Experience- PLEASE REVIEW!

Though it is a beautiful but because you wanted to submit it for competition, I'd advise you to expand this piece as the concept is very different, so you an advantage here . I also went through all of your poetry pieces and if you want to polish any other piece then it think should be nostalgia.

6 months

Syonan-to | #GOrwell2

I don't know why but I think I love the way you add different languages in your pieces. Keep writing!

8 months

DOES COMPETITION ENHANCE LEARNING PROCESS?#Writersperception

You've definitely got the talent and the brain to argue. Keep writing!

8 months

Republishing my first piece, Annapurna gram of India: visualizing towards sustainability.

PROMPT: Earth Day Writing Competition 2019

All the best for your exams and thanks again for participating in my competition.

8 months

Scary Night

Thanks a lot for participating in my content. Keep writing!

8 months

Mother Natures Surrender

PROMPT: One Home

You've written such beautifully and narrative style is so engaging. I loved reading it. Keepwriting! <3

10 months

The Old and The New

PROMPT: My December Competition 2019

All the best and keep writing!<3<3

10 months

nobody loves december like i do

PROMPT: My December Competition 2019

All the best for the competition and keep writing!

10 months

December's Dissonance

PROMPT: My December Competition 2019

This piece is so engaging and so unique. All the best and keep writing!! <3

10 months

December in Lynn Valley

PROMPT: My December Competition 2019

Okay, so if this piece is true then were you able to talk to him? BTW all the best and keep writing!

10 months

Where am I now? Why?

PROMPT: Now to Then

I think this piece is just perfect! All the best and keep writing. Just a suggestion that I think could help, I've highlighted it.

10 months

A change of weather

PROMPT: My December Competition 2019

All the best for the competition!

10 months

A Bad Guy Parody #novelistofthefuture

You write so well. PS- We all are weird. Bad guy? Well, all these things don't make you a bad guy! Bad guy is Timothee Chalamet in 'Lady Bird' XD

10 months

D-Days in 10 minutes

I really loved it! Keep writing.

10 months

Open prompt writing- Breakup and mystery

I would like to suggest you two things- 1. Instead of numericals, use words as they look better. # 'one' instead of '1' 2. You've used a word 'auto' here. See, people around the globe are reading this, so for their ease either use words which are universal like taxi or add description at the footnote. These are just suggestions for your journey on WTW. All the best for the same.

10 months

Chapter - 3 | Please review

First of all, the book/novel is getting amazing chapter by chapter. Length of the chapters is not same which is good thing as it makes reader stick to the book/novel and the way you end the chapter is what makes the reader curious for the next one. All the best!

10 months

Chapter - 2

This chapter is perfect. Last one was also good but according to me, the beginning could've been more......IDK...amazing? But this one is simply perfect. Keep writing and all the best! <3 :)

10 months

One Silence, One Word, One Note

You've done an amazing job. Trust me this song is far-far better than my first song. I do have given a suggestion but it is sometimes not necessary it's a song and it is incomplete with music. BTW, still it is amazing song. Hopefully I'd get to read more songs of yours. Last thing- Nice to meet you, where you been?' Swifty

10 months

Chapter - 1 (Might be a little sensitive... This is a warning!)

All the best and keep writing this book. You're on right track.

10 months

Goblinprince | Chapter 1

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

ALL THE BEST! Hope this book gets successful and you keep on achieving great things in life. I really hope you find my review helpful. If yes, then please comment as I would like to know.

10 months

free.

PROMPT: Afterglow

I've highlighted a place where if you edit then the piece would look more beautiful and in maybe the second last line, I think there's typo. I hope my review will help.

11 months

help

The underlying message is beautiful. I know sometimes it happens that the meaningful pieces' aesthetical beauty but your use of oxymoron proves that you can improve it. Sorry if I sound arrogant but the piece was beautiful but according to me can be made better with minor editing!

11 months

Gems

It is beautiful but requires some little corrections!

11 months

Bad Kind Of Drama (Really need feedback please!)

Okay, Can you please tell me what is that one thing that moves you about the acting or any profession related to art?

about 1 year

Curiosity

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

You are working in right direction. Just remember to proofread once. Someone once also said the same thing to me which helped me to great extent. So, I believe you'll take it as an constructive criticism.

about 1 year

The Last Kiss

PROMPT: Micro Memoir

Oh man! This the most romantic piece I have ever read. I can imagine if you can explain a kiss in such a romantic way, what if you write an entire book. Whenever you do so, let me be the first person to know. Well done.

about 1 year

Wild

It is amazing piece. The only place where I thought rhythm could have been better is highlighted. I do not want to sound rude. I have just advised what you asked. Sorry if find it rude.

about 1 year

You Were Perfect

Nice piece of work. He was perfect but you are great. Your command on words is commendable in this piece.

about 1 year

Sources of self respect

PROMPT: Self-Respect

Except for the second point, I agree with you. I want to know your perspective on second point. Maybe that would convince me.

over 1 year

The Madlands - Chapter 1: A Very Long Fall into a Very Big Pile of Very Disgusting Contents

Well, your bio said quiet a lot. I can relate to it because I too escape to another world when I write. Obviously, you are not insane. I won't compare myself with you because everyone have their own life but I can mature 13 year old me in you. Here's golden tip which changed my life- 'Don't even bother thinking about those who do not deserve to a part of your life.' All the best.

over 1 year

I must not fail!

PROMPT: Fantasy Writing Competition 2019

I wish you write a second part of the story.

over 1 year

The Difference of Discovering

PROMPT: Returning

There were some minor grammatical mistakes but they do not affect the way we connected with the piece. I also used to do or I think even do such silly mistakes,even in exams. Here's a trick, give your write up a reading before submitting it.

over 1 year

being you

I wanted to ask you to add more lines to it but then I realised that the shortness and simplicity is the best part of it. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece and sharing it with us.

over 1 year

The daisy

Your writing style is great. You are wrong it is working very well. Looking forward towards more of your work.

over 1 year

Red Bull

PROMPT: Micro Memoir

Wow! sometimes you do not need heavy characters or incidents to write. You proved it. Such an amazing story.

over 1 year

quiet confessions

Your writing style in this poem is very unique and interesting. Well written.

over 1 year

Doubtful Smiles

I loved your narrative style and language. After a while, I found an amazing poetry. Thanks for writing it and sharing it. Please keep writing.

over 1 year