Deleted User

Peer Reviews

Birthday

PROMPT: Child Narrator

Thank you for writing this piece, I thoroughly enjoyed reading and reviewing it! I hope you find my feedback useful, but do remember its only my opinion, some parts of where I believe could be improved, you may disagree with it and that’s totally fine!

11 months

Am I sure?

12 months

Distraction #sweetlybitter

12 months

LIFE

PROMPT: Six-Word Story

12 months

Echoes of sound(#this_is_my_world)

PROMPT: Microphone

12 months

Day and Night

12 months

Harmful Words

PROMPT: Six-Word Story

12 months

Where Is Your Thoughtful Spot?

12 months

YOU

12 months

Wishing for a Miracle

12 months

When the Cicadas Started Screaming

12 months

in and out of the clouds (revised) #Helpme2020 #MagicalRealism

12 months

I Had Promised Her | #Samina50

12 months

fading | #Colours | #Whatislove?

12 months

all his memories

unknown

Into the Grey

about 1 year

The Escape

PROMPT: Two in a Canoe

Thank you for writing this piece, I thoroughly enjoyed reading and reviewing it! I hope you find my feedback useful, but do remember its only my opinion, some parts of where I believe could be improved, you may disagree with it and that’s totally fine! may i say, what a twist at the end!

about 1 year

Yellow

Thank you for writing this piece, I thoroughly enjoyed reading and reviewing it! I hope you find my feedback useful, but do remember its only my opinion, some parts of where I believe could be improved, you may disagree with it and that’s totally fine! I would really love to do something similar, of my favourite colour, is it okay if I do that?

about 1 year

Be you. #quotecomp

Thank you for writing this piece, I thoroughly enjoyed reading and reviewing it! I hope you find my feedback useful, but do remember its only my opinion, some parts of where I believe could be improved, you may disagree with it and that’s totally fine! :D

about 1 year

Success #QuoteComp

about 1 year

Ashes, Ashes, #fire,fire

Thank you for writing this piece, I thoroughly enjoyed reading and reviewing it! I hope you find my feedback useful, but do remember its only my opinion, some parts of where I believe could be improved, you may disagree with it and that’s totally fine! You need to include commas and some full stops in this piece. I've highlighted where that needs to be done :)

about 1 year

For Fun #thisismyway

Thank you for writing this piece, I thoroughly enjoyed reading and reviewing it! I hope you find my feedback useful, but do remember its only my opinion, some parts of where I believe could be improved, you may disagree with it and that’s totally fine! I suggest some more commas and full stops, especially at the start.

about 1 year

My World #this_is_my_world

Thanks for entering my competition, I really enjoyed reading this!

unknown

don't play with fire | #fire,fire #experience

about 1 year

the checkered board | #blackandwhite

Thank you for writing this piece, I thoroughly enjoyed reading and reviewing it! I hope you find my feedback useful, but do remember its only my opinion, some parts of where I believe could be improved, you may disagree with it and that’s totally fine! If you are wanting to go further with this piece, I suggest paragraphing and capital letters.

about 1 year

nuclear fusion

Thank you for writing this piece, I thoroughly enjoyed reading and reviewing it! I hope you find my feedback useful, but do remember its only my opinion, some parts of where I believe could be improved, you may disagree with it and that’s totally fine! This is utterly incredible! I love how you have described your best friend, I can see a crystal clear image of her inside my head! Thanks for writing this it is amazing!

about 1 year

Good Livin'

about 1 year

sorry love, it says #HomoSapiensStory

about 1 year

with all your heart #HomoSapiensStory

PROMPT: “They Say”

about 1 year

Self Love

about 1 year

10 most Stupid Excuses for Undone or Lost HomeWork 2.

about 1 year

fade

PROMPT: Emotion by Association

about 1 year

Unnamed

PROMPT: Six-Word Story

about 1 year

#ThingsIHate! Contest by "Pineapples"

about 1 year

king size cookies 'n cream hershey bar

about 1 year

queen bee persephone

Great work, this is an amazing job!

about 1 year

queen of the ice

PROMPT: Poetry in Motion

about 1 year

Gone into the Fairy Realm.

very good, this would have been a hard one to word right!

about 1 year

childhood.

PROMPT: Child Narrator

I really like the narration here? I am just wondering is the grammar mistakes on purpose as its narrated by a child or not?

about 1 year

My First

I love this! Amazing job!

about 1 year

Me #thingsihate

about 1 year

English Homework #thingsihate

Great work, love this!

about 1 year

Rant #thingsihate

You have done a great job at this comp #thingsihate . I love how you have revolved this piece around one main topic!

about 1 year

Family

PROMPT: Human Connections Essay Competition 2019

Great job, loved reviewing this piece!

about 1 year

Drift

Great work! This piece was one I can relate too and absolutely amazing!

about 1 year

Cold and alone #HomoSapiensStory

This piece has amazing description. I love description as it is such an important component to a good story.

about 1 year

today

PROMPT: Child Narrator

Amazing work! One of my favourite pieces on WTW

about 1 year

Everyone knows one of these

PROMPT: That Sort of Person

Amazing job! I loved how you described the characters and how different all their personalities are.

about 1 year

The Kind Of People You Love

PROMPT: That Sort of Person

This is an amazing piece that everybody should read. This is one of my favourite pieces that I have ever read on WTW too. Amazing job!

about 1 year

My Pencils All Broke, So I'm Converting To Mechanicalism

I love the detail you used when writing this piece. Great job!

about 1 year

Growth. #imagineit

Amazing work! I really loved reading this!

about 1 year

Are You Sure?

Amazing job! I loved reading this!

over 1 year

To Experience Joy

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

Great work, I loved the description!

over 1 year

Character Study

PROMPT: That Sort of Person

Amazing job! I love the description you used to describe their personalities.

over 1 year

Why I Don't celebrate Valentine's day || Should I submit it in a competition?

Great story! Just fix up your grammar in a few parts. At first, I didn't quite understand the title but once you get to the end you get the meaning. :) :)

over 1 year

Symbol

Great work Melika!!!

about 1 year