El1678

Hello fellow writers! My favorite book series are: Warriors, Wings of Fire, Foxcraft and Harry Potter.

-Gryffindor-
-NightWing-
-ThunderClan-
-Cat lover-
-Writer-
-Actor-
-Artist-
-Musician-

Hello! I love writing stories and I would be glad if you sent me feedback on them!

"Always chase after your dreams even if distress is along that path. Never stop dreaming, always believe in yourself and your dreams will come true," -El1678.

No matter what happens in life, you always have someone that looks out for you. They will help you chase your dreams. Ignore the ones that say you can't do it. Because you can. If you believe the beauty that rests inside yourself, you will achieve the greatness of your dreams. And remember, never stop trying no matter what happens along the way.

Peer Reviews

Raging Storm #El Contest

It is a fantastic piece and is enjoyable to read! very worthy of 2nd place in my contest! Keep on writing! :)

about 1 year

The time traveler

I really loved this story! The description is magnificent and the sense of confusion in the main character makes it a story I would read over and over again! I would love to see more of this story in the future!

over 1 year