>_the stranger_<

I have been here for years, once in the open. Now in the shadows. I have lurked as my memories lingered.

Prize for old name:
a follow
3 likes

Prize for alt:
a follow
10 likes
5 constructive reviews
5 meaningful comments
a shout out

The Hunt Begins,

I have been on this site for years and was once active, but now have disappeared. I want to reappear. However I don't know if anyone remembers me. So the first person to comment my username on a post will get the prize in my message. Limit one guess per post I make. Clues will be hidden in all of the posts I make. The posts will be named in numerical order, you can therefore find the first thing I posted by finding my post "1". If you want to go further and create theories about who I am, create writing posts and comment on any post telling me about it. I will confirm or deny all usernames in the next writing post. Please join me for this adventure. I think it will be lots of fun, like my posts the Hunt Begins to join.

Peer Reviews

I don't feel quite right, there's something in the air tonight.

This is my 50th review ever, and I have to say that this was one of my favorite reviews to write. Keep writing the world. :) -your new fan, DaBolo

12 months

I Had Promised Her | #Samina50

This was a really nice piece.

12 months

of a rose and a water lily | #quickrhymes2

Keep writing. I love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love your work! :)

about 1 year

sorry love, it says #HomoSapiensStory

I hope you keep writing, nice job on this. Also btw sorry that the contest prize are coming so late. Anyways I loved reviewing this.

about 1 year

fading | #Colours | #Whatislove?

I think Artemis fit perfectly with the piece. I loved it so much. Keep writing the amazing flash fictions that you write.

about 1 year

Fostering Christmas

PROMPT: My December Competition 2019

I loved this so keep writing, your a great writer and will one day change the world. :)

about 1 year

snake

If you ever need any help on anything involving your work just ask me in the private comments of this review or any review I might make in the future. I'm great at dialogue so if you need help ask away. Anyways I loved this prose and wish to see more in the future. :)

about 1 year

Furry Friends Writing Contest

Thank you so much, I really loved the competition. I realize that I have won third place, and I am glad you liked my poem. There is nothing I need reviewed at the moment... however I know something that I will need reviewed. I haven't published the piece on wtw yet and am still writing. However I will keep you updated when I do publish it, so you can review it as the prize. Once again thanks for giving me 3rd place. I'm shouting you and this contest out btw. -DaBolo :)

about 1 year

A Sliver of Wind is the Finest Artist

Keep writing, I loved this so much.

about 1 year

change

PROMPT: Human Connections Essay Competition 2019

about 1 year

I Was Called a Man Today

unknown

Why I think people in the uk should not wear uniform

Please re-read it. All you need is seperate paragraphs and a few periods. Here is a link to an example essay I wrote: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RzsThdwX0c9Wt7sBeS9cTXFlPzZSkLqGBRN9xlyb1Xo/edit?usp=sharing Its a different topic, but still an arguement. Also try to use a bunch of sources, that would help. Also try getting your family members to read your essay and give you some tips. That always helps. :)

over 1 year

She Waits

unknown

Pick Up The Phone

I slept on banana peel from reading this. *cringe again (Why am I so cringy and weird?!) Anyways nice job, I loved this. Keep writing songs because on day you will become the next Billie Eilish.

over 1 year

Gems

I really loved this. Nice job. I don't know anyone as creative as you.

over 1 year

How Love Ends

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

Also "say bye bye" means murder. I just didn't feel like saying it before.

over 1 year

A Lost Letter

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

over 1 year

Goodbye 2.0

unknown

Her Blue Eyes

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

over 1 year

What Mothers Are For

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

over 1 year

WHale Shark

PROMPT: Unlikely Friends

The title is captialized weirdly. Try to rhyme a bit.

over 1 year

Goodbye

I loved this poem. I didn't know what to review so I picked your most recent piece. Nice job. I am glad it was this piece.

over 1 year

Writer's Block

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

Just reread your final draft to make sure you don't make any small mistakes.

unknown

A Never-Ending Fight

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

over 1 year

Ending from Better off Dead

PROMPT: In The End

unknown

Unborn

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

Also you can add comments in reviews. Just highlight the text you want to coment on.

over 1 year

Tearless

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

over 1 year

9 Goodbyes

PROMPT: 0-9

unknown

By: A Neutral Party

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

unknown

Hold on a Second

PROMPT: Universal Knowledge

I can see that you have reviewed a lot of work recently, and I was wondering if you could review my Flash Fiction peice.

over 1 year

Pieces

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

I really love this.

over 1 year

What has become of the water bender?

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

Is this a sequel to the last one?

over 1 year

What has become of the water bender?

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

over 1 year

One Small Act

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

over 1 year

Parents @ Teenagers

PROMPT: “They Say”

Hello i'm DaBolo. I wrote a sci-fi peice for the flash fiction competition and I was wondering if you could write a peer-review on it. You don't have to though, I was just wondering. If you want to it is called The Naruto. I would greatly appreciate your help.

over 1 year

Gravité

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

Nice job on this peice. It is brilliant.

over 1 year

Froot Loops

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

over 1 year

Disheartening Encouragement

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

Is this last line supposed to be written from a readers mindset after reading this?

over 1 year

Why?

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

I feel like you should add some figurative launguage. Once again please write a full version of this. Also I loved your moral. Its nice how you managed to include a moral with 99 words only. Also maybe ask your teachers, friends, and family to read your peice and give you suggestions. I also think self-editing is important too as that way you will also find things you need to tweak.

over 1 year

There

This is amazing. I can see you really like poetry. p.s. Thank you for making me feel better about my writing. Your really nice. :)

over 1 year

Drunk

unknown

Ashes, Dust, and Blood

PROMPT: Fantasy Writing Competition 2019

Shouldn't the name be Starchild. Also this is way to long for the competition.

over 1 year

Marzena

Maybe the raccoon can talk, or the firefighter is magical, or even Marzena can talk to animals.

over 1 year

Speculus

unknown