5fbcf172bfac63c6a64129dfd0e5d640

BrainDeadWrites

Most of my writers will be depressed, so warning to you. I'm always open for suggestions. I'll try to write when I can.

I'm Sorry

This isn't a poem or writing, I'm sorry.
I've been kind of busy and i've had no ideas. Sorry.

Love note (Secret admirer)

Your short curly cue hair, 
is far beyond compare.

Your hazelnut eye,
is shinier than every star in the sky.

Your toothy grin,
makes my heart spin. 
The way your dimples poke in,
I don't know where to begin.

Your short height,
makes me want to hold you tight.

You like to act mean,
But I am way to keen.
I can see right through your thick screen.

When things get blue,
you always help me through. 
Through thick and thin,
We shall always win.

I do adore you,
From your head, to your toes.
My love for you is oh so true.

Am I Insane? ReWrite

Eyes twitching, fingers fidgeting,  feet tapping, and lip biting.

All eyes on me, staring down, stares going all around. 

Am I insane? I'm not sure,  but I've been called it before.

My weird nature, my strange stature, I could name more reasons why.

Everyone thinks I'm strange, everyone's thoughts the same. 

I'm not crazy, maybe lazy? I'm not sure anymore. 

'Bodies laying on the floor, bleeding bleeding even more. '

"I'm not insane, I'm not insane. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not ,I'M NOT!"

'My eyes are plain,  my hair the same, but people think I'm the one to blame.'

'They should all be dead,'
'For every little thing they said.'

'I could gut them all like a fish,'
'And serve them on a silver dish.'

"No way, must be normal, 
I need to act way more formal."

'But blood is a funny thing, '
'The sight makes me want to dance and sing.'

"No, Stop!"

'I do love guts' ...

Am I Insane? ReWrite

'They should all be dead,'
'For every little thing they said.'

'I could gut them all like a fish,'
'And serve them on a silver dish.'

"No way, must be normal, 
I need to act way more formal."

'But blood is a funny thing, '

"No, Stop!"

'I do love guts' ...

My Fluff Companion

(I'm taking a short break from my Fantasy story, but I will continue it. Most likely later today.)

Love at first sight,
You make life better,
Even when we fight,
We'll always be together.

The kisses you give,
The love we share,
Will always show me that you truly care.

I love my little boy,
My little Bear,
You're the reason I still feel joy,
You're never worried, nor scared

Even when things get dark,
You'll always save me with your bark.

I love you,
My Fluff Companion.

(This poem is not the best, but I will publish it anyway!)

Fantasy ❤️ part 4~

"K-Kirito, It's ok, I got this,.." my voice shakes, from the intense pressure in the room. "Be quiet Hinata! " Kirito growled at you, as he stared you down. He was clearly taller than you, about a foot at least. "Now let me handle this!" He snapped at you. You gave him one last good glare and stomped off. I plopped down next to Haruto. Haruto tried to make conversation but I was to focused on Kirito.  'Why is he standing up for me?' I watched the boys as they yelled at each other. The yelling turned to violence. Kurt threw the first punch, which seemed to barely scratch Kirito. The next punch shocked me. Kirito threw one punch, and it was over, and Kurt, was out on the ground, out cold.  Kirito stalked over to me, towering over me. "Try not to get into too much trouble.. I can't bail you out everytime." Kirito said as he ruffled my...

Fantasy! Part 3!❤️

I was face to face with.... Haruto?

"Hinata-Kun! Are you alright?!" Ah,.. Haruto, my friend since,... forever. He is probably the bubbliest goofball in this place, that's why I love him. He has light blonde hair, which is always fluff, Beautiful multicolored eyes, and a brightening smile. He is shorter than me, and pretty much everyone else in the school. He is a Neko, part cat, part human. He is the most adorable lil bean I've ever seen. That's why I have made it my duty to protect him, mainly from the bullies. "Yeah, I'm alright," I say half- heartedly. I don't want to worry him.  He wraps his arms around me, squeezing me tightly. "Gah! You'll break my ribs! Loosen your grip!!" I gasped. "Oh! Sorry!" He let go of you, and pecked your cheek. I know, I know, It sounds like we are dating, but we aren't. Fair from it actually. We are just really close, is all....

Fantasy! Part 3!❤️

I was face to face with.... Haruto?

"Y/N-Kun! Are you alright?!" Ah,.. Haruto, my friend since,... forever. He is probably the bubbliest goofball in this place, that's why I love him. He has light blonde hair, which is always fluff, Beautiful multicolored eyes, and a brightening smile. He is shorter than me, and pretty much everyone else in the school. He is a Neko, part cat, part human. He is the most adorable lil bean I've ever seen. That's why I have made it my duty to protect him, mainly from the bullies. "Yeah, I'm alright," I say half- heartedly. I don't want to worry him.  He wraps his arms around me, squeezing me tightly. "Gah! You'll break my ribs! Loosen your grip!!" I gasped. "Oh! Sorry!" He let go of you, and pecked your cheek. I know, I know, It sounds like we are dating, but we aren't. Fair from it actually. We are just really close, is all....

Fantasy ❤️ Part 2~

I take my sweet ass time walking to the door, trying my hardest to avoid the rampaging students. Everytime I walk into the god forsaken building my mood sours. Not 100% sure why, I don't really HATE high school, but it's not my favorite. The only part I truly like about this place, is the clubs. I am part of the Drama and Art Club. When I'm there, I can be myself, anywhere else, I'm the opposite. In the clubs I can be loud, and joyful, and just, myself. I 've been in every musical the school has had so far. It was actually my idea to create the club. Which makes me Club President. (Insert cheering from students, brought to you by your imagination) I was pulled from my thoughts by the sound of cheering, screaming, and some grunts. "What the.." I mutter. I push through the crowd of surrounding students. "??!!?" There, In the middle of the circled...

Fantasy ❤️

On a summer morning, I arise from my slumber. I'm soonly greeted by the sticky, thick, substance that binded by eyelids closed. Wiping it from my worn, sleepless eyes that were now blinded by the morning sun, I shift and claw my way out of the tight burrito of covers that wrapped tightly around my mattress. Legs straightening, I reach upwards, and stretch the aches and pains from my bones. I drag my feet as I made my way to my humble, wooden dresser. Besides the dresser, I had my mattress, a tall bookshelf, with a couple worn books upon its shelves, and a few posters scattered around my walls, nothing to special. As I slid the drawer out from its tucked away hole in the hollowed out wood, the material groaned and moaned from its old age and often use. I reach up, and scratch my small horns that were sprouting from my scalp, "Hmmm.." I thought about my...

Weather

Lightning

bright and booming
Guns a blazing
flashes tazing 

Thunder

Gods are growling
sky is screaming 
lions roaring through the air.

tornados

spinning, spinning, round and round,
when it stops, death is found.

floods

holes closed, water spilling,  the thought of it is quite chilling.
hold your breath, hold it tight, and never try to make a fight.

Am I Insane? ReWrite

I'm not crazy, maybe lazy? Im not sure anymore. 

Bodies laying on the floor, bleeding bleeding even more. 

I'm not insane, I'm not insane. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not ,IM NOT!

my eyes are plain,  my hair the same, but people think I'm the one to blame.

i dont think I'm insane,  but people will never see me that way.