Unnamed %281%29

bibliophile

Hi, I'm Kacey Gibbs.

I'm a witch, queen of Narnia, victor of the hunger games, and head mage of Artime.

I suffer from abibliophobia and have a sleeping disorder called reading.

You can find me lost in a good book. :)

Peer Reviews

A Flooded Creek

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2019

Beautiful piece! Keep writing!

Bouncy Keys

Great, relatable, enjoyable piece! Keep writing!

The Love of Water #Passion

Great piece, and amazing word choice! Keep writing!

Unpromise Me #Lovegood_24'sContest

Despite the seriousness of the topic, you are able to keep it serious while also making it an interesting and intriguing story. This piece was deep and meaningful. Great job, and keep writing!

Fireworks

PROMPT: Smog. Smoke. Soot.

I love this piece SO much! I honestly can't even tell you how much this piece meant to me. I wouldn't change a thing about it, it's already so meaningful. It struck me as a wake up call for humanity. It beautifully written and worded. This piece should honestly be read at an air pollution conference or some big, important event about conservation. Amazing job, keep writing!

Shuffle

PROMPT: Dictionary Title

As I said in my first comment, this piece made me FEEL. Sometimes, it just takes 300 words or less to leave your reader feeling changed or inspired in some way. Amazing story, keep writing!

Science and Poetry

PROMPT: Smog. Smoke. Soot.

Love this piece! The main idea is awe-inspiring and science-defying. Keep writing!

Four Seasons, Again

PROMPT: Season-a-Changing

You have great word choice in this piece, it was enjoyable to read. I like how you wrote a haiku for each season, it really highlights their differences and the transition between them. Good job, keep writing!

Success is the First Step to Failure

PROMPT: Raining Cats and... Question Marks?

I loved reading this piece. It was nice to read something with lots of questions for a change. I hope this helps, and keep writing!

Destinations

PROMPT: Returning

I really enjoyed reading this piece! Good job, and keep writing!

Innocent

I loved this piece! Great job, and keep writing!

The Hunger Games

Great job, hope this helps, and keep writing!

A Girl Living on a Farm and Dreaming of Fantasy Life

Loved this piece! Keep writing!

Impermanence

I LOVED this piece! There isn't anything I would change about it, unless you wanted to change the structure so that the words formed the shape of a boat. That would make the already intriguing structure of the piece even more interesting. Hope this helps and keep writing!!!