Cues&Contests

"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you."
- Maya Angelou

Hello, fellow WtW writers! Do you enjoy participating in contests that other members have to offer? Do you love prompts that make your imagination burst with ideas? Join this account for plenty of Cues&Contests, from prompts ranging in sci-fi to global to fantasy to reality and/or contests for you to enjoy and write your heart out in! I hope that you will enjoy this as much as I, and I cannot wait to get started!
To join, please read the published piece, "ABOUT Cues&Contests... CALLING ALL WRITERS" for further instructions and an introduction.
If you have any questions about this account, the work to come, or just curiosities, please feel free to ask me in any of my published pieces.

_run by another WtW member, not by admin.

WINNERS of #Ashes... Announced!

Hello dear writers!

This is it, the moment you've been waiting for... the winners of the #Ashes contest! All of the entries were beyond amazing, so to everyone who entered, the dearest thank you! I will be working on the prizes and shout-outs in the next three weeks, if time be so merciful.

To anyone who was not in the contest, do not despair, there is so much more that you can take part in with this account. The first piece written, ABOUT Cues&Contests... CALLING ALL WRITERS!!!, explains what this account is working towards and what you can do here! Everyone is welcome, so come one in! 

The following information was the theme of the contest, and the criteria by which I marked the entries:

THEME: "Out of the ashes, arose a hero."

CRITERIA: 
- You may only have one submission
- Looking for creativity, uniqueness, and originality!
- Please keep the language to a minimum
- Besides...

Welcome, One and All... CONTEST!!! #Ashes

Welcome to the first ever "Welcome to Cues&Contests" contest!!! This contest is open to everyone and anyone who's feeling up to the challenge! This account was just created and is run by another WtW member. If you would like to be a part of Cues&Contest, please read the first published piece, "ABOUT Cues&Contest... CALLING ALL WRITERS!!!" Even though you are encouraged, however, you are not required to join the account to take part in the contest. Okay, now that we're on with the formalities, without further ado... WELCOME ONE AND ALL!!  :DD
Don't forget, keep writing and make it happen!!

THEME: "Out of the ashes, arouse a hero."
I'll let you work with it. Be creative! ;)

STYLE: Poetry, Action, Fantasy, Comedy, whatever you wish! The theme is not required to be in the actual piece, but do incorporate it as best you can and use your imagination to the fullest! 

LIMIT: MAX 1500 words (No minimum)

DUE: June...

PROMPT #Time

Prompt: #Time

Time ran up the hill, then rolled back down. It was almost time to go home.

#Ashes Contest... DEADLINE COMING UP!!!

Hello fellow writers!!

A reminder, the deadline for the #Ashes contest hosted by Cues&Contests is coming up June 23rd!
This is the LAST REMINDER that if you would like to enter the contest, please visit the published piece:

(which can be found right here)

and comment a link to your entry!
All writers are welcome to participate. If I do not have enough entries, I may be able to postpone the deadline a bit further, however, IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE DEADLINE POSTPONED, please inform me immediately through the comments. 

Thank you,

Cues&Contest

PROMPT #RubyRedLips

Prompt: #RubyRedLips

Her ruby red lips shone in the moonlight, glinting silver under the light of the wolves. Lost was her path, helpless was her shivering form, and filled with lies were those ruby red lips. 

PROMPT #Danger-O-Meter

Prompt: #Danger-O-Meter

Every time you touch someone, you know how much you can trust them by how clouded they are. Normal people are normally clear, while someone hiding an illegal secret would be dim and slightly foggier. Today you brush past a stranger that is pitch black. 

ABOUT Cues&Contests... CALLING ALL WRITERS!!!

Hello one and all, welcome to the introduction to Cues&Contests, an account in which you can get prompts of all types daily and participate in creative contests that will bring out the best in you! If you like to be challenged, to take a small idea and make a whole world with it using the flick of a pen or the tap of a keyboard, this is the place for you. 

This is a new club hosted by another user on WtW, not by admin. Since this is a writing club, please do NOT hesitate to ask questions, to share ideas, all that pizzazz! If you'd like a piece that you've worked on for some time to be reviewed, please ask! If you'd like some feedback on a piece or an idea for a novel you're writing, just send out a comment! 

I want this place to be a community in which you can trust others, you can...