Dscf0148

Boogie With Stu

Hi I'm thirteen, I'm homeschooled, I've been writing since I was seven, I love poultry, my username comes from one of my favorite Led Zeppelin songs, I like to write poems, fantasy, mystery, and adventure.

So okay I don't know how not to write. I am currently writing five series, two of which are novels. (and I have a stand alone here and there too).
WRITING ROCKS!

Be obsessed or be average - Grant Cardone

Certainty of death, small chance of success, what are of waiting for?
- Gimli, Lord or the Rings

For no one can ever be sure my friends
Where truth begin and fiction ends - Peacock's Party, Alan Aldridge

You can make anything by writing - C. S. Lewis

Peer Reviews

Dreams

Sometimes dreams can get pretty weird. Have you seen The Lord of the Rings? Just the other night I had a dream that Saruman turned good, and Isengard went into an iron and steel business for Rohan. Well good job! Keep going!

Dream Whispers

PROMPT: Fantasy Writing Competition

It has a great opening, it really captures the readers:)

The Fisher Queen

PROMPT: Returning

Great job on this piece here, it's just really cool, and it's a very fitting piece for the prompt your doing, keep going:)

Medieval

This is a very well done poem, I love the way you talk about the archers and princesses and stuff, keep up the good work.

She's the Wanderer, He's the Navigator

PROMPT: A Pair of Poems

I think this is very descriptive, while its still not to descriptive. you're very good at tying things together I mean it.

A Great Friend

I think this is just really awesome, you need a little more (work but who doesn't) You'll be a great author :DD

#ADM.Poem

I love mythology and prophecies, and you just did a really good job on this, keep writing:D

Normal (revised)

I think you are good at describing things like this. Um speaking of normal, I'm writing a novel series called The Chronicles Beyond Average, I actually just finish the prologue today:)

Garden of Dreams

You are really good at poems, you should sell books of them, I just love the way you put the words together, stick with it!

I am an artist and so are you

This is a really awesome poem, and I'm not just saying it. I think the emotion in this is like something trying to speak really loud, but contained.