Thing

r|A|i|N

"ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which i will not put."

i like latin and mangoes

i’ll be absent for a few weeks due to vacation

Peer Reviews

Back Pew Confessional

this powerful poem is masterfully executed as well as beautifully told. it has so many interesting double-meanings and comparisons that i reread several times. great work, and i'm looking forward to reading more of your writing. if any of my highlights or answers were vague or unclear, feel free to ask for clarification! i wrote a few of the highlights without properly editing them and if any of them don't make sense to you, i would be happy to explain. great work!

My Dreams Now Have Wings

as i stated earlier, i love this poem, which works as a story as well as a song. your cleverness with words shines through here, creating a creative and suitable set of lyrics. great, great work. if you revise, please notify me; i would love to read! looking forward to reading more of your stuff in the future.

delirium

as you may recognize, i used the highlight section to critique specific details in rhythm and admire certain lines, while the question section is more of an overview of what i think was done well and what could be improved. i apologize if any part of this review seemed harsh; as i’m sure you are aware by my like history, i adore your writing, and i wanted to take the chance to make this poem even better than it is. if you revise, please notify me; i would love to read! i hope you continue to use your marvellous gift in writing for more ideas in future, and i will always be sure to check out future poems and works.

utopia with a capital "u"

incredible job! your language is lovely and your ideas are relentlessly fascinating. i read this poem again and again. i apologize if i seemed at all harsh; i criticized this poem merely because i love it so much and i wanted to make it as great as it can be. keep writing forever because the world needs your creativity and intellect. if you do revise, be sure to notify me so i can read :)