Unnamed

Lovegood_24

I love acting, creative writing, listening to music, and pretending I can draw.

Everyone should read this piece by the ever talented A Breath Into Silence:
https://www.writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/99816/version/189825

Sometimes what's meant to break you, makes you brave.
- Janice (Mean Girls the Musical)

Peer Reviews

Calypso Blue (Letter to My Homophobic Father)

I want to clarify on the off chance it needs clarification that when I praise certain lines it is because it is very well written, not because I condone in anyway how you are feeling. I am sorry you have (hopefully had) to go through this, and you don't deserve it at all. As another fellow LGBT+ writer, I just want to let you know I'm here for you, and your words are so so powerful, I know you will do great things with them.

The Land of Lost Things--Part Three

I can't wait for Part 4. Also, the sentences about Ann have got me wondering about the main characters name and whether or not she'll find it in the cave or something. This is me just thinking aloud as well so you don't have to answer (I don't want spoilers) but I also wonder if Ann is ever going to find her way back home and what the main character would do... I have so many questions that I can't wait to get answered!!!!! You are a brilliant writer by the way. I'm glad I've gotten to follow this story and am excited to continue following it!

The Adventures of Thomas

PROMPT: Fantasy Writing Competition 2019

THIS IS SO GOOD! I hope to see more of your writing on here and can't wait to read the final draft of your story! One last overall note, you switch tenses a lot so you should pick either future or past and stick to that for consistency. Best of luck!

Bouncy Keys

I love this because I totally relate! I hope to see more of your writing!

Needling Memories

This is great! You have great writing skills! Also, I love your title which is what drew me to read your story. Great job.

Dear Dork

PROMPT: Love in Words

I just LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Whenever I'm feeling sad I'm going to read this and I know it will cheer me up. Looking forward to reading more of your writing! You are awesome.

Untitled

This is, wow.

An Angel's Mistake

I can't seem to comment on the title, but I just want to say it is very captivating because I feel as a society we tend to think of angels as perfect beings, so great job with an intriguing title! This is just simply beautiful. I saw that this is your first piece and I'll be excited to read more of your work as you publish it!

Soltuunli #Ashes (Soltuunli Project)

I LOVED THIS!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I can't help with the word count, but I hope you get recognition for this piece!

My Story

Awesome, awesome job. This is really good, and you should be very proud of it.

and time moves on, chapter two

THIS IS SO GOOD! You should be very proud of your writing skills because they are great! You know how to incorporate suspense, magical elements, and mystery all while keeping a reader on their toes and that is talent! Hope to be able to read more of this story soon! And you should definitely feel like you can share it with your teachers! If I was a teacher I'd be super impressed with a student who came up with something like this. Good luck!

The Land of Lost Things--Part Two

This is probably by far one of my favorite things I have read on this site. It keeps me super intrigued and makes me think a lot. You're a really talented and captivating writer and I hope you continue this story!

Dancing on Glass

The emotions in the story are really clear without having to state it and that shows that you're a really good writer. (Which you are I enjoy reading your work!) This is a really creative and good idea!!

This is Me

PROMPT: A Moment of Change

I really really love this piece! I was able to connect to it on personal level because I have also experienced something like this before and personally I think you described this feeling of "certain uncertainty" or whatever you want to call it about someone and yourself really nicely especially at the end when you wrote when you accept the outcome, that was done really nicely. The other thing I love about this piece is that it has a little bit of everything and by that I mean there's a bit of suspense in the beginning, imagery, and then this feeling of rooting for the narrator, and then a bit of humor at then end and then the narration ends on a high note and personally I like happy endings so that was nice for me as the reader to be left with the thought that things are going to end well for the narrator. Sorry this is so long I just really enjoyed it!