51ckompxlcl. sx327 bo1 204 203 200

mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Hope you like my writing!!!!!!!!
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”
― Lisa See
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_402955
I am doing a Q and A!!!!!!

Diary entry 9 by Mason Wong

Dear diary,

Today was an extraordinarily stressful day because my teacher all my final exam is next week. So, it indicates that I have to study extraordinarily hard because it is next week.  But, I would survive it, and enjoy my summer break, and be decompressed.

Best whishes,
Mason
5/16/2019

Diary entry 8 by mason wong

Dear Diary,

Yesterday, I had a awards night. I was extremely satisfied because I received four awards. They were unquestionably remarkable. I was extremely satisfied, and my family was extremely pleased. But, I am going to describe the prizes did I received. I received outstanding efforts for Language arts, social studies, and health. Also, I got All A's and B's. So, my family and I were extremely satisfied. But, I hope I could receive extra awards next year.

Best wishes,
Mason Wong
5/15/2019

Plant and animals that live in Amazon rain forest by Mason Wong

Plant and animals that live in the Amazon rainforest

The animal that lives in the Amazon rainforest
Panthera onca (Jaguar)
Pteronura brasiliensis (giant otter)
Harpia harpyja ( harpy eagle)
The plants that live in the Amazon rainforest
Bertholletia excelsa ( Brazil-nut tree)
Attalea speciosa ( Attalea tree)
Iriartea deltoidea ( Iriartea tree)

Author: Mason Wong

Ecological issue facing tropical rain forest ( Amazon rainforest) By Mason Wong

The ecological issue that challenges Amazon rainforest is deforestation. Deforestation is when human destroying a forest. It is a concern because it is destroying  Amazon rainforest furthermore, the Amazon rainforest linked to other ecosystems which if Amazon rainforest is entirely destroyed additional ecosystems will be altered. So, it is critical that we preserve the Amazon rainforest.
    But, why human do deforestation if it will damage additional ecosystems? Human cause deforestation because to obtain a salary. This is the primary cause of human causing deforestation. But, How they receive money causing deforestation? The primary cause of deforestation is mining. Mining makes money, because when mine natural resources you could sell it and get money.  So, this is the primary cause of deforestation.

climate description for tropical rain forest by Mason Wong

A tropical rainforest is hot and rainy with annual precipitation of 80 to 400 inches. The temperature is 70 to 85-degree Fahrenheit so it is extremely hot in the tropical rainforest. But, the rainfall does alter over time because one year might have a long dry period which makes the annual precipitation decreases. But, remember that tropical forest normally has a lot of precipitation and high temperature.

Author: Mason Wong

lyrics for my health project by Mason Wong ( co- author by KhangPhamTubeHD /KhangPhamChannel)

We are rapping, it is a rap song.
Mason: It’s Every Year Bro with unhealthy eating choices
Khang: Unhealthy choices leads to disorder
Mason: Or obesity too
Khang: It leads to diabetes, and also overweight
Khang: It leads to the stomach ache if you eat too much
Mason: So unhealthy eating choices will lead to disorders
Khang: Unhealthy eating choices, will lead to tiredness
Both: Eating disorders, it’s really important
Mason: This isn’t a big joke, it’s really vague in quest
Khang: I’m overweight, but this is vaguer
Both:    It’s Every Year Bro version 10.0, I say it’s every year bro, I say it’s every year bro.
Khang: You know this is Khang, and I am really cool by the way.
Mason: And I am Mason Wong, and I’m really cool like him.
Both:  When eating choices are unhealthy, Will make you go to the hospital
Mason: It’s because of too much food
Khang: And not exercising
Both:  Then, you...

Diary entry 7 by Mason Wong

Dear Diary 
Today was an extraordinarily critical day, someone just vandalizes my desk, and prepare yourself to know what term he/she write on the desk. He/ she write the n-word above on my desk. I execute me to feel extraordinarily exasperated, furthermore, I unquestionably represent the teacher right away. It is the most unfavorable day I ever possess in my life. But I expect I will possess a vigorous day tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Mason Wong
5/9/2019

Facts for Tropical Rain Forest by Mason Wong

Facts for tropical rainforest

1. Rainforest barely covers about 2 percent of the Earth’s total surface area, but there is about 50 percent of the Earth’s plant and animal populating in the tropical rainforest.
  2. Rainforest receives large quantities of rain falls.
  3. Rainforest is all over the world, they are not just in South America. But of course, Antarctica, because it is too cold for a tropical rainforest.
  4. Rainforest help with the managing temperature around the planet, and the climate pattern as well.
  5. The Amazon rainforest is the single largest tropical rainforest in nature!!!!!!!!!
  6. 70% of the plant that is used to treat cancer are from the tropical rain forest region.
  7. Rainforest is a forest that receives a tremendous amount of annual rainfall.
  8. About one-fourth of natural medications have been found within tropical rainforests.
  9. There are over 2000 species of plants that you can discover within the tropical rainforest that could help treat cancer because they have anti-cancer capabilities.
  10. There are two...

1. facts for tropical rainforest
  2. Rainforest barely covers about 2 percent of the Earth’s total surface area, but there is about 50 percent of the Earth’s plant and animal populating in the tropical rainforest.
  3. Rainforest receives large quantities of rain falls.
  4. Rainforest is all over the world, they are not just in South America. But of course, Antarctica, because it is too cold for a tropical rainforest.
  5. Rainforest help with the managing temperature around the planet, and the climate pattern as well.
  6. The Amazon rainforest is the single largest tropical rainforest in nature!!!!!!!!!
  7. 70% of the plant that is used to treat cancer are from the tropical rain forest region.
  8. Rainforest is a forest that receives a tremendous amount of annual rainfall.
  9. About one-fourth of natural medications have been found within tropical rainforests.
  10. There are over 2000 species of plants that you can discover within the tropical rainforest that could help treat cancer because they have anti-cancer capabilities.

Note to all of my followers 5 by Mason Wong

Hey guys, I am Mason. Can I ask you guys to give me a favor, please?  Can you guys find any website that talks about world war 2. Thank you so much, if you help me, and I will give you a shout out when my article for world war 2 is done. So, if you found any website please put it down in the comment section below. Hoep you guys have a great day!!!

Author: Mason Wong

Chapter 6 of The Six Kingdoms of Life on Earth and its organism By Mason Wong

Chapter 6 plants ( reproduction)
    The way that non-seed plant reproduce is sexual reproduction. Where there are two parent’s genes involved instead of one, so there will be genetic diversity, which everyone won’t look the same. But, they do fertilization after the dispersal of their spores. Then, the spores grow and become new plants that don’t have seed.
    The way that conifers reproduce is sexual and asexual reproduction. Conifers use sexual reproduction in means of seeds. How do conifers reproduce asexually? Conifers use asexual reproduction by the means of splitting the mom’s plant root and creating a new organism which is a clone of the parent plant. Flowing plant use this kind of methods too.
    The way that fruits help plants to reproduce and spread their offspring is that the seeds there is about to be born or created into an offspring are protected inside a fruit. So, that could protect plant offspring which cause them to reproduce more. Then...

Chapter 5 of The Six Kingdoms of Life on Earth and its organism By Mason Wong

Chapter 5 Plants ( General information)
    Plant are multicellular, eukaryotic organism that been classified in the kingdom plant or in Latin plant.  The characteristics of a plant are multicellular, eukaryotic, autotroph, contain a cell wall, and contain chloroplast. So, there is a lot of characteristics. There are two types of plant, vascular and nonvascular. The vascular plant has a tube that leads water and minerals roots to the leaves.  So, the nonvascular plant has a tube that brings water and mineral from root to the leaves.
    The reasons that plant is important to our biosphere is that plant release oxygen and take away carbon dioxide from the air. It is important because without oxygen all living thing will die including humans. So, the plant is very important to our biosphere. Actually, also if too much carbon dioxide is in the air we will die too because the carbon dioxide will in our body and kill us. Also, the plant produces...

Chapter 3 and 4 of The Six Kingdoms of Life on Earth and its organism By Mason Wong

Chapter 3 Protists
    Protists are a diverse kingdom of eukaryotic organisms. There are two types of protists. One type of protist is animal-like protists. Another type of protists is plant-like protists.  The difference between the two types of protists is that animal-like protists do not have a cell wall, while plant-like protists do.
    The way that protists move is using their cilia or flagella. The methods that protists use are sexual and asexual reproduction.

Chapter 4 Fungi
    Fungi are an organism that has a cell wall and the get their nutrients by absorption instead of photosynthesis, so this separate fungi and plants.  There are 4 types of fungi or they call division. The first type of fungi is Ascomycota or the common name Sac fungi. Another type of fungi is Basidiomycota or the common name club fungi. Another type of fungi is Zygomycota or the common name zygote forming fungi. The last type of fungi is Deuteromycota or the common...

Chapter 1 and 2 of The Six Kingdoms of Life on Earth and its organism By Mason Wong

Chapter 1 Intro
 There are six kingdoms on Earth. There are Eubacteria, Archaea, Protista, Plant, Fungi, and animals. So, they are the six kingdoms on Earth!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2 Bacteria
     Bacteria is a small organism that comprises or fit in the domain eubacteria. But, there are two types of bacteria. One type of bacteria are eubacteria. Another type of bacteria is archaebacteria. They do have a lot of similarities.  For example, archaebacteria and eubacteria are both prokaryotes or without a nucleus, and they are also both unicellular organism, that means they only have one cell. But, what makes them different is the chemical composition for the cell, so they are put in different kingdoms, instead of the same kingdoms.
    The method for bacteria’s reproduction is binary fission, which is a type of asexual reproduction. Asexual reproduction only requires one parent's gene, so it would not cause genetic diversity. Which means every organism in the population will look the...

Summary of refugee by Mason Wong

Josef and his family escaped Germany because his father was arrested during the night of the long knives. Also, then his father was released from a concentration camp. Then, the German government order Josef’s father to leave Nazi Germany in 14 days. So, Josef and his mother and sister to the Berlin port and get on a ship called st. Louis. Then, they arrived in Cuba, but the Cuban government refused to take them. Then, the captain decided to take the ship to the USA, to ask would the U.S government take them. But, again when they arrive in the USA, the US government did not take them. Then the captain decided to go back to Europe alarmed everyone, they all said, “ We are not going back to Europe, we are not going the back to the nasty country. Then, the captain said, “ we are not going back to Germany, we are going to Great Britain and see...

Diary entry 6 by Mason Wong

Dear Diary

I have a bad day today, I am feeling stress out because my final exam is coming up everything is coming up. I have to study a lot, which is driving me crazy. I hope that I could went through this.

Sinerly
Mason
5/8/2019

Summary of King Geroge : What was his Problem

My main character in the book is George Washington. The book’s name is King George: What Was His Problem. This book is about the American Revolution and the rebellion that happen while he was a king.  There are multiple examples of S.T.E.A.L in this book. Those examples will be listed under this section.
      The first part of the book was about the causes of the revolution. The book listed 13 causes. Those causes are 1. kick out the French, 2. tax the colonists, 3. Hang the taxman, 4. Try, try again, 5. Refuse to pay, 6. Send in the warships, 7. Fire into a crowd, 8. Keep the tea tax, 9. Throw a tea party, 10. Pay the fiddler, 11. Stand firm, 12. Make speeches, and 13. Let blows decide.  S0, it is like the background of the book. The rising action started at step 2 where the colonists did not want to pay...

Note to all of my followers 4

Hey guys. I am Mason. I am starting a Q and A today. Please leave any question in the comment section, and I will answer them on May 30th at 9:00 AM. Hope you guys have a great day!!!!

Author: Mason Wong

My main character in the book is King George, III. The book’s name is King George: What Was His Problem. This book is about the American Revolution and the rebellion that happen while he was a king.  There are multiple examples of S.T.E.A.L in this book. Those examples will be listed under this section.
      The first part of the book was about the causes of the revolution. The book listed 13 causes. Those causes are 1. kick out the French, 2. tax the colonists, 3. Hang the taxman, 4. Try, try again, 5. Refuse to pay, 6. Send in the warships, 7. Fire into a crowd, 8. Keep the tea tax, 9. Throw a tea party, 10. Pay the fiddler, 11. Stand firm, 12. Make speeches, and 13. Let blows decide.  S0, it is like the background of the book. The rising action started at step 2 where the colonists did not want to...

Note to all of my followers 4

Hey guys. I am Mason. I am starting a Q and A today. Please leave any question in the comment section, and I will answer them on May 4th at 9:00 AM. Hope you guys have a great day!!!!

Author: Mason Wong

Dairy entry 5 by Mason Wong

Dear Diary
I am not feeling good right now, because I got stuck in one of my essay, which is due tomorrow, and I don't know how to do it. I am just stuck, I just go brain dead.  But, I know that I will still make it and turn it in tommorow, and get a good grade on it. 

Sinerly,
Mason Wong
5/2/2019

Notes to all of my followers 3 by mason Wong

Hey guys!!! I am Mason. I know that I have not been uploading any pieces or diary for a few days, and it is becuase that I am working on the research for my Article of world war 2. So, I have not had time to upload anything yet. But, in about a month or so my article on world war2 should be done, then I will notify you guys before the uploads. So, follow me and stay tuned to any notes for you guys!!!!

Author: Mason Wong

A shout out and notes to my followers 2 by Mason Wong

Hey guys. It is Mason here a young writer. Today, I will tell you guys that I am working on an article for world war 2 and when I finished so I will publish through writing the world. Also, I want to give a shout out to bride124 for helping me with research!! Also, remember to read my other notes to you guys, and help me with my research. But, I still could not promise you that the finished date of my article, when as soon I finished I will publish a note to notify you guys!!!! Hope you have a great day, and please continue to support me!!!!!!!

Author: Mason Wong

Notes to all of my followers by Mason Wong

Hey guys. I am Mason. A young writer, today I have a problem that I want to ask could anyone help me. It is could any find any website about the history of world war 2 because I want to do an article on it and publish it to the public. So, could anyone help me with this? If you found any website please put the link in the comment section below!!! Hope you guys have a great day and thank you for helping me!!!!!

Author: Mason Wong

Diary entry 4 by Mason Wong

Dear Diary
Today was a bad day because I did not do well on my math presentation. I just hope that I did well on my exams, or else I will feel really bad. But, I know that I could survive this and get on the honor roll.

Sincerely,
Mason Wong
4/24/2019

What is your opinion about fortnite by Mason Wong

Hi guys. Today, I have a question for you. The question is what is your opinion about fortnite, please put your answer in the comment section below!!!

Author: Mason Wong

Would you want to live forever by Mason Wong

Hey guys!!!! Would you want to live forever. Please put your anwer in the comment section!!!! Hope you guys have a great day!!!!!

Author: Mason Wong

Mason's diary entry 3 by Mason Wong

Dear Diary
Today is a really good day because I finally finish my exam and could relax. I hope that I will have a good day tomorrow too!!!!! Also, that I could get good grades and my parents proud of me!!!

Sincerely,
Mason Wong
4/22/2019

The health risk of tattooing or body piercing by Mason Wong

Submission(s)Date Submitted

The health risks of Tattooing or body piercing is causing diseases.  It could cause AIDS and infections. So, it could cause a lot of problems. You might ask how could it cause AIDS or HIV penetrating your immune system?  You could get AIDS if the needles that the makers used on, and it have blood that from the last customer which have AIDS and not clean which could cause HIV getting into your body and you could get AIDS and die.
      You might ask then how could it cause an infection? It could cause an infection by if there are germs on the needles you do the tattooing or body piercing with. Then, the germs could get into your and make you sick or cause an infection. Which is painful, and I think no one with wants that right? So, next time when you do tattooing or body piercing, please think about it and make it safe to do. DOn't make...

The ways to prevent the spread of contagious diseases by Mason Wong

You could prevent the spread of contagious disease by washing your hand before touching someone or an object that other people will touch or use. Moreover, when you sneeze, please sneeze on your sleeves then the germs that you sneeze won't spread to another person.  Additionally, if you have a tissue then sneeze on tissue rather than sneeze with no cover at all, because that is the main way illness or pathogens could spread to other people. Furthermore, if you are sick don't share food with other people please, because this is another main way that spread diseases to other people. 
      Furthermore, if you are sick don't go out to a location where they have a lot of people, because you could spread it to other people. WHich you don't want it to happen. Especially when you have the flu, do not go to places where they have a lot of people, because it will spread like crazy. I hope you guys...

Eating disorder by Mason Wong

An eating disorder is a life-threatening disease. The definition is a disease that could be life-threatening, and also mostly includes extreme emotions, attitude, and behavior surrounding weight, food, and size.  Symptoms of eating disorder included weight loss, dieting, food ritual, social withdrawal, frequent dieting body checking. Also, extreme mood swings, noticeable weight fluctuation, issues with dental, hair, and nail health. 
      If you think that you or your friend is struggling with an eating disorder, you should go tell a trusted adult, but do it with your friend and no delay. For an adult, you should go to a doctor immediately, but if you figure out your family member maybe is struggling with an eating disorder you should get them to a doctor immediately. But, also you could get them to NEDA or the national eating disorder association. Their phone number is 800-931-2237.  If you get them to help in time they will have a higher of fully recovered the disorder. So, be sure to look...

Who is your favorite youtuber by Mason Wong

Hey guys!!! Who is your favorite youtuber?  Hope you have a good day!!!!!

Author: Mason Wong

What is your favorite school subject by Mason Wong

Hey, guys what is your favorite school subject? My favorite school subject is math!!! Hope you have a good day!!!!

Author: Mason Wong

Diary entry 2 By Mason Wong

Dear Diary

Today is a normal day. But, I have a lot of pressure, because I have a lot of exams next week. So, it is putting a lot of pressure on me. But, I am fine, I just need to study more and I will be fine!!!

Sincerely,
Mason Wong
4/21/2019

What Howard house are you in?

Hey, guys. I am Mason a young writer. What Howard house are you in? Please answer at the comment section down below!!!!

The thing that I desire the most by Mason Wong

The thing that I desire the most is a victory. One reason that I desire success or victory is it could give me money. I want money because I could buy items that I want to buy. What do you desire the most and why? Please answer at comment section down below!!

What is your favorite book by mason Wong

Hey, guys. I am Mason Wong a young writer. Today I want to ask you guys what is your favorite book? Please put the answers in the comment sections! Hope you guys have a great day!!!!!!!

Mason's diary entry 1 by Mason Wong

Dear Diary

Today is a good day, because I did well on my milestones and also have a good day at school. I just hope tomorrow it will be the same, and I will have another good day.

SInerly
Mason Wong
4/18/2019

A family break up Chapter 2 by Mason Wong

Chapter 2 A family break up
" Today is a specially good day," I said, " let's turn the TV please Dad!!" Issac said.  " Breaking news yesterday the Japanese forces had attack U.S naval base at pearl harbor, the president has already to ask Congress to declare war on Japan, here is the speech from the president. The new reporters said. " Mr. vice president, Mr. Speaker, members of Senate and of the house of representatives: Yesterday, December 7th, 1941-- a date which we will live in infamy-- the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the empire of Japan. The united states were at peace with that nation and, at the solicitation of Japan, was still in conversation with its government and its emperor looking toward the maintenance of peace in the Pacific. Indeed, one hour after Japanese air squadrons had commenced bombing in the American island of Oahu, the...

A family break up Chapter 1 by Mason Wong

Introduction
Hi readers, I'm the author of this book, Mason Wong. How are you doing? I'm doing well. I'm a 7th graders. So, I hope you enjoy this book!
By Mason wong

Chapter 1  The family
It was an ordinary day, on the new years day. But later on, things will change. So, today is the new years day. It is the first day of 1941. Hi, I forget to introduce myself and my family.  My name is Mason Lee. It's nice to meet you. I have five children. I have three sons and two daughters. My oldest child is named Khang. He is 16 years old. He is in high school. My second oldest child is named Issac. He is 9 years old. He is in 5th grade.  The third oldest child is named Mary. She is 6 years old. She is in 1st grade. The second youngest kid is named Hanna. She is 4 years old. she hasn't...

My favorite thing to do by Mason Wong

My favorite thing to do is playing nerf gun with my daddy, why?  it is because the first nerf gun that I have was at my 10th birthday, I still remember when I open the boxes, I was so surprised. it is very remarkable. 

Is Harry Potter treatment fair?

Harry's treatment is not fair, because  Dudley gets more present than Harry does. Examples are Dudley get over 30 presents, but Harry only get only one and it is a bad present. Another reason is Harry doesn't get to ask any questions, but Dudley get to ask everything he wants. For example, one time Harry asked AUnt peunlia how does his parent die, but AUnt peunlia tell him a lie and said to never ask the question again. The last reason is Harry get yelled at all the time, but Dudley never gets yell at. So, this is all the reasson that explain why Harry's treatment is not fair.

What is your favorite song???

Hi guys!! I am Mason Wong a young writer. Today I would like to ask what is your favorite song?
If you have the answer please put the answer in the comment section below!!!!

Journal entry on pan-African movement , African independence, and problem with Africa government after Independence by Mason Wong

One reason for the African independence movement is nationalism. Nationalism is a feeling of pride in one's own homeland, which sparked a desire for independence from their European colonizers. Another reason for the African independence movement is pan-African movement or otherized called pan-Africanism. Pan-Africanism is a movement that stressed unity and cooperation to Africa's problem. The last reason is World War 2. It inspired African to win independence because they have fought for Europe liberty, and now they asked for their own independence. One of the ways that African get its independence from European colonizers is peace talk, so the country that gets its independence by peace talk is Nigeria. But, there is a country where they fought a war to get its independence, that nation is Keyna.

One pro after African independence is ethnic and religious conflicts caused by artificial political boundaries drafted by Europeans the Berlin conference. Another difficulty or problem is new independent countries often take over...

Bio for this young writer

Hi guys. My name is Mason Wong.  I am a young writer. I love writing, writing is a part of my life.  I hope you guys like my writing and please like my pieces if you like them and hit the follow button if you like me. So, hope you have a good day and this is Mason Wong a young writer in school.

Author: Mason Wong

Journal entry on the driving force for European to conquer Africa by Mason Wong

The driving force behind the European to conquer Africa is it could provide raw materials to the European industry. Especially after the Industries revolution, which causes them to need raw material, and Africa has tons of it. So, they went to Africa and conquer it. Also, the method getting quinine in 1820, which caused European could go into central Africa and take the natural resources. 

Another driving force behind European countries to conquer Africa is to building trading stations for European to trade with India. Then, also taking its resources for European industry. The last driving force behind the European to conquer Africa is to spread christanity into Africa. Which caused the loss of the language and the African culture. So, there you go all the driving forces behind European to conquer Africa

Author: Mason Wong

Reflection or review on Diary of a Wimpy kid: cabin fever by Mason Wong

I like this book because it has words, and pictures, not like only word or picture. It uses the funny word. It uses some fun abbreviation like LOL. It has some really funny pictures, and sometimes it uses a mean word. Also, it has some fight scenes. So, I will recommend it to 4th grade to middle schoolers.

The type of conflict in this book is fun. The character resolves it by telling the truth. IF the main character didn't tell the truth, his conquenesces will much worse. So, this book also teaches you guys, that you need to be honest. If you are not honest then no will trust you.

I think nine years old or up should read this book because this book has a mean word in it like shut up, and scenes that are bad for anyone under 9 years old. This book also has fighting scenes in it. So, anyone from 4th grade to middle school...

The best food to eat by Mason Wong

In my opinion, sushi is the best food to eat, because it tastes very good, and I go to the supermarket to buy the ingredients to make it with my family. So, this is all the reason why I think sushi is the best food to eat. 

Author: Mason Wong

Journal entry for cold war by Mason Wong

The cold war is a state of political tension, but no direct fighting between these two countries. The countries that fought in the cold war are the soviet union and the United States. The cold war happens after World War 2. The reason the cold war was fought is differences between communism and democracy and the desire of both countries to spread their influences around the world. Also, the reason for united states to fight in the Korean and Vietnam war is to contain communism. So, After the U.S won the cold war.

Author: Mason Wong

Summary of the book Prisoner Of War by Mason Wong

This book is about men who join the Marines escape from his home. After he enlisted he was to the Philippines to fight the Japenese army. After the U.S army surrendered the Japanese captured his battalion and sent to a prison of war camp. It also tells the experiences in the prison of war camp.

Book summary for the refugee by Mason Wong

Journal entry by Mason Wong

Donald Trump is not an effective president, because he is not respectful, he makes laws that contain racism, he also does a thing that can make enemies, we don't want enemies we want friends that can help us. One example is that he calls North Korea dictator Kim Jon un a rocket man, and his government member criminal, which almost starts world war 3 or war with North Korea. Also, he starts a travel ban, that block seven countries from traveling to united states for 90 days, which is can be counts as racism, because you only ban those countries from traveling, right? Then, is racism, because you only ban that group of people, then, that will be count as racism, I should say that racism is not good and also as a president you should not be racist. Also, he orders the military to drop a MOAB which in full name is the mother of all bomb, which is...

My favorite dessert by Mason Wong

My favorite desserts are chocolate cake, I like it, because it is sweet and soft. It taste just so good. Also, you have different kinds of chocolate cake, you sweet ones and also bitter one.It really depends how you make it, but i like to fluffy and sweet. It is the best kind of chocolate cake. Even Though it have high calories,. But I still like to eat it, because it is so sweet and fluffy and soft. I just like it so much. I really don't have any other favorite desserts, but I don’t mind chocolate chips cookie too.

A time when I was afraid by Mason Wong

My most obvious memory of being afraid was when the first time when I ride the rollercoaster. My heart beating fast , so my heartbeat is so high. I was so frightened. My parents was there with me, but i was still so fearful or frightened. The rollercoaster was fast and the road was so revered. I was feeling very uncomfortable, also frightened. After the rollercoaster ride my parents was like “ are you okay, I see that you are very scared.” It was at disney, I was so scared that I could not talk after the rollercoaster ride for 30-40 mins. I was so frightened. I almost pee on my pants. After, the ride my parents did buy me a coke to let me calm down. After that I scared height since then. The conclusion is never go ride a rollercoaster if you are scared of height, because I almost pee in my pants, and also I almost vomited...

essay on how to eat healthy and not develop a eating disorder by Mason Wong

Hey, guys. Today we are gonna talk about how to eat healthily and not develop an eating disorder. First, let say what is an eating disorder.  An eating disorder is a life-threatening disease that is usually caused by a poor body image. You might ask then what is a body image. Body image is the picture or mental image of one’ own body. We are gonna talk about the types of an eating disorder, symptoms of it, treatment for it, and the ways to prevent it. So, how to eat healthily, so you could prevent getting an eating disorder.
    There is a lot of symptoms for an eating disorder. They include weight loss, dieting, control of food, food ritual, social withdrawal, frequent dieting, body check, and extreme mood swing. All of those are mental of an eating disorder. The physical symptoms for an eating disorder are noticeable weight fluctuations, gastrointestinal complaints, dizziness upon standing, difficulty concentrating, or sleeping, and issues...

Journal entry on what is vaccines and why it is important. By mason Wong

Hi, today we are gonna talk about a vaccine. I know all of you know what is vaccines right, but when if you don’t know what is a vaccine. Here is the definition. Vaccines is a substance that aids the body to build immunity to a particular disease. I will explain why it is important in the next paragraph.

It's is important because it aids your body to build immunity to a particular disease. Which lower your risks to get that particular diseases. Remember that it just lowers your risks to get that specific disease, and it does not mean that after you get the vaccine you don’t get the diseases. It just lower your risks get sick or infected by that particular disease. You might ask that if it not gonna protect you from that particular disease, then why should I go and get a vaccine? You should still get a vaccine because...

Journal entry on body image by Mason Wong

Body image is the picture or mental image of one’s own body. The body image of a person is important because bad body image can lead to disorder, like an eating disorder. Most common eating disorder for someone having bad body image is anorexia nervosa. Where a person starve themselves because they don't want to get fat, they look themselves as fat, but in reality, they are very thin. So, you could see that bad body image or sometimes called low self-esteem is a big problem.

So, what are ways to prevent bad body image or low self-esteem? The ways are don’t trust anything or picture show on T.V or social media, because all of them in photoshop, and they are not real. So, don't trust them. The last way to prevent having bad body image keeps you healthy and look at yourself in a good way. Then you won’t get a low self- esteem...

journal entry on environmental conditions that are potentially harmful to person by mason wong

Air contamination is one type of environmental condition that is potentially harmful. It could be harmful to a person, because when you breath in the polluted air the air go into your nose and into your lung. Also, when the air is polluted could your damage your lung. Which could let to lung cancer, asthma, COPD ( Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases), cardiovascular problem. For instance, like heart attack, stroke. But, there are systems in place or methods in place to help prevent pollution from the air damaging your lung. The ways you could help minimize air pollution is conserving energy, carpooling, use public transportation, bike, walk when the situation is tolerable.

There is many more way you could use to minimize air pollution. The ways are following gasoline refill instructions for efficient vapor recovery. These could help decreased air pollution, which decreased your risk of having those diseases listed above. But, don’t burn trash or leaves could help minimize...

essay on what could we go to about personal safety by mason wong

Hey! Today we are gonna talk about who could go to about personal safety. I actually think that there is a lot of people, that you could go to to ask about personal safety. There is a lot of people that you could go to when you have a question about your personal safety. We are gonna start listing them in the next paragraph.
 There is a bunch of people that you could go to if you have an issue about your personal safety. But let’s list them out. The first choice is unquestionably your parents. There is no one worry about you more than your parents. But, you might that I don’t want to bother them with my problem. But, I will tell you that they won’t feel bothered if you go ask them about an issue or talk to them like I stated.
 But, if you have a parent that is too diligent at work, or they are...

Essay on polio by mason wong

Polio is a disorder that could make you be deadened. It is a threatening disease. It could be fatal if your respiratory tissues are affected or your heart tissues are affected.
 Polio is a disease that is caused by a virus called poliovirus that attacks your central nervous system which included your brain, spinal cord, and neurons. It could cause you to be paralyzed because without neurons to deliver messages your muscle could not contract, which you to be paralyzed. But most the people who got affected by poliovirus does not have any symptoms at all. But it is still super infectious so, if you feel like you got polio to go to a physician and check on do not go to public places. It could be spread by person to person contact, with an infected person stern or feces and then you touched your mouth, basically, you have to have contacted a person or any material that is infected...