dreisch98

180

Evolution of Thought

When I found my train of thought, I was around the age of 16. It began when I was thinking about my future while on a car ride down to San Antonio. We were headed down there to experience my brother graduate from basic training. I thought to myself "who am I". I decided to change the way act and behave. Now I am the type of person who lives life and likes to have fun. I'm the guy that likes to do everything with friends and family. One quote that I run my life by is "would you rather say why did I do that or why didn't I do that". As for me I would like to say why did I do that. Stupid events make for great memories.

[Insert Age]

17

When I was younger all I could think about was what life would be like when I was older.  Now once i'm to this age I have satisfied by how far I have come. Now all I can think about is what is to come in the future. That's what stinks about aging, you always look forward to the future and you never live your life in the present. Once I have plans figured out I always seem to try and find new ones to improve the old ones. Throughout my life so far I could never settle for anything. I hope as my life progresses I can learn to settle down and to never want more. Being 17 has a lot of meaning but not as much meaning as whats to come.

Time Traveler

Martin Luther King Jr.

Back in time when freedom was not their favor,
The Blacks stood up for themselves to make a change;
They knew things were rough so they proclaimed an aver
They kept fighting till they sought freedom there downrange.

Time Traveler

Martin Luther King Jr.

Op-ed Competition 2016

Donald Trump?

As the year starts up new question come to mind.  Why has the world come to hate Donald Trump? I could almost list all of the reasons why, but what is the fun in that. I personally have come to like him and there is a reason why.  Donald is an interesting guy, he knows how to hit my sweet spot. Donald is straight forward with people and that is what they like. He doesn't mess around, he is always straight to the point. That is what the United States needs, a leader that doesn't play around. We need someone who can take charge. Many people don't like due to the fact that he is rude. Honestly I like the fact that he is rude to others because of the things that have happened in the past. He is saying that he will have "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States". I like the sound of that...