Hannahk10cp

Film Review Competition 2016

Forrest Gump- NO SPOILERS

Have you ever had someone in your life that is irreplaceable and is like nobody you have known before? Forrest Gump,the titular character played by Tom Hanks, is that type of person; he is a loyal friend and loving son. He was born to Ms. Gump, played by actress Sally field, in Greenbow, Alabama. I have never seen a character so realistically portrayed in a film with such thought and effort put in every single word that was scripted for Forrest Gump. Throughout the movie (created in 1994,directed by Robert Zemeckis) Gump was depicted as mentally challenged with a below average IQ. He faces many hardships such as wearing braces on his legs and getting shot in the "buttox." Suprisingly the one thing that took Gump many places and gave him large oppurtinitys was his running. He ran everywhere, and could "run like the wind...

Film Review Competition 2016

Forrest Gump- NO SPOILERS

Have you ever had someone in your life that is irreplaceable and is like nobody you have known before? Forrest Gump the titular character, played by Tom Hanks, is that type of person; he is a loyal friend and loving son. He was born to Ms. Gump, played by actress Sally field, in Greenbow, Alabama. I have never seen a character so realistically portrayed in a film with such thought and effort put in every single word that was scripted for Forrest Gump. Throughout the movie (created in 1994,directed by Robert Zemeckis) Gump was depicted as mentally challenged with a below average IQ. He faces many hardships such as wearing braces on his legs and getting shot in the "buttox." Suprisingly the one thing that took Gump many places and gave him large oppurtinitys was his running. He ran everywhere, and could "run like the...

Film Review Competition 2016

Forrest Gump- NO SPOILERS

Have you ever had someone in your life that is irreplaceable and is like nobody you have known before? Forrest Gump, the titular character, played by Tom Hanks, is that type of person, he is a loyal friend and loving son. He was born to Ms. Gump, played by actress Sally field, in Greenbow, Alabama. I have never seen a character so realistically portrayed in a film, with such thought and effort put in every single word that was scripted for Forrest Gump. Throughout the movie, created in 1994 directed by Robert Zemeckis, Gump was depicted as mentally challenged. Yet, to himself he thought he was no other than an ordinary person finding his way through life. He asked for little and made the best of  what life was throwing at him. Going along with whatever came his way may not be acceptable for others,...