koi pond wanderer

Uh
My name’s
Koi
*sweats*
I write??

a star burns (1)

“Baby, what happened to your arms?” 
Macie’s head snapped up from the gravel parking lot, her vision focused on the tiny quartz pebbles that carpeted the ground beneath the rubber soles of her ratty Chucks. You’d think with being the daughter of a superstar you would be flounced and buttoned with every designer top and label the minute it comes out, but Macie wasn’t like that, she preferred graphic tees and jackets with buttons. Beanies were a must. 
“Macie, are you doodling on yourself again?” Ally brought Macie’s chin up to meet her gaze, watery and blue. It only became more intense under the glare of the fluorescent lighting of the tour bus. 
“No,” The words came out sharper than intended, Macie realized, and stomping up the steps of the bus and into her bunk didn’t make her case much better.
”Macie Aurora Maine.” Ally came after her, heels clicking sharply against the plush carpeted floor. “Don’t start this, Macie,...

I’m a gamer/writer

So..I don’t think there’s a direct message application on this site..
so I made a discord for writing advice, to chat and...make salty memes

https://discord.gg/czaynFG

a star burns

“Do you ever miss Jackson?” The girl said, running her nail bitten fingers along the slender handle of the famous guitar that Ally held..in shaking arms. Her nails clicked against the smooth balsa neck, a rare, rare sight to see.
”Macie, you don’t know the hurt I feel each and every day.” Ally’s voice shook, meek and gentle, nothing like the voice she let rip through the air in the amphitheater. Macie could see through the curtains that a few people even reached out to the sky as if they could feel her voice.
”Mama,” Macie whispered, curling up next to Ally as she laid on the velvet chaise in the corner of her dressing room.
”Mama, I miss Jackson as much as you.” 
Ally’s clear blue eyes were clouded over with tears, but her lips split into a crescent. 
“When you came from the adoption agency, baby girl, he knew you were the one.” She smiled, cupping Macie’s cheeks...

I want to know what she did, please.

When a friend calls you up and says that they screwed up badly online, you know they aren’t okay. I had a friend in real life, Liza Fynnheart. She has issues and used writing as a way to vent. She was never treated well as a kid and constantly needed attention.

For those who think I’m her, I’m not.
I want to know what happened to her. Why do people hate her.
I know she lies and stuff. She’s lied about stealing and medical conditions.

At school people had a “we hate Liza club”. We were in the second grade. Kids are shits, okay? We didn’t know any better.
im not her.
i just want to write.
i just want to have fun and meet people, and show what I have to show. 
So..
Leave me be. I don’t want to have people  hating her.

I want to know what she did, please.

For those who think I’m her, I’m not.

im not her.
i just want to write.
i just want to have fun and meet peol

the journal that i keep

Saturday, Feb. 16th

I don’t think that I’m completely straight. The sudden urge to flirt with any girl from my town is constant, though   I would probably be turned down in three seconds flat. Not to say that Sam Tardif isn’t hot; because that boy is a sweet grungy angel. 
I can’t really say what I am, because I don’t know. My sexuality is currently a term I like to call “BLEH”.
I know less than I think I do.
So I’m on a quest for a boyfriend..or a girlfriend.