Torrey

Tiny Love Story

A Messed Up Love Story

It all started in a 7th grade lunch class, January 8th 2017. A childish boy asked out a little innocent girl.They were called the schools cutest couple. We were so happy. But she had no idea that hurt and pain that came along with a relationship with a childish boy. They dated for two years. They did long distance. This little girl had never felt so much happiness before, even though the boy she fell in love with cheated on her and lied to her over and over again. She always said to herself things happen its going to be okay, he didn't mean to. She ran back to him every time he did her wrong even though her family and friends told her everyday you're getting verbally abused in this relationship, you deserve so much better. She never knew that something that could bring you so much happiness could destroy your heart the next minute, but something...

Tiny Love Story

A Messed Up Love Story