Download

PKMN Stories

I'm a Pokémon writer who basically writes only about Pokémon. From backstories, to series' about pokémon trainers.

“A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.”
–Brock
“Make your wonderful dream a reality, it will become your truth. If anyone can, it’s you.”
–N
“I see now that one’s birth is irrelevant. It’s what you do that determines who you are.”
–Mewtwo
“We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well, who knows?”
–Meowth
“Me give up? No way!”
–Ash Ketchum

Legendary Backstory-MewTwo

The year was 1998. The world had been plagued by a news pieces that Arceus had created, known as humans. They were meant to be the king of pokemon, however greed had destroyed them. They longed to have control over the great pokemon, Mew.
    Humans had traced legendary energy to the jungles of Guyana, South America. They raided the forest, capturing any pokemon they found, slowly destroying the habitat.
    Mew silently watched from the shadows. It's companion, a single Bulbasaur, spoke to it through it's mind. You cannot give yourself to them. The bulbasaur spoke. The humans will use you for your power.
    Mew shook his head. No. I must not let them hurt anyone else. Mew quickly thought of a plan. I shall lead them from the forest, then come back. 
    Before Bulbasaur could respond, Mew flew off, heading straight for the humans.
    "There! Look! Mew!"...

Legendary Backstory-Mew

It was the early days of the universe. Arceus sat on his newest creation- Earth. He looked upon this boring planet, and realized that it was completely lifeless. He thought of life, and a single spirit came from inside him, and life slowly was created. He brought life to multiple pokemon, making mice to run in the fields, and birds to rule the sky. 
    Giant serpents and squids took over the sea, and pokemon made entirely of rocks walked through the caves. 
    Arceus sat, admiring the beautiful creations, when he noticed the spirit he had originally created. It was small, pink, and it was the thing that created life. 
    Arceus willed this pokemon a shape, and it slowly turned into a cat-like floating pokemon. Arceus told this pokemon "You shall be known as Mew. You will be the cause of all pokemon life, as you created them. You shall be the first...

hello

G'day, g'day. This is my first story ever on this site, and I hope to join other writers on this site. I plan on making pokemon-themed stories, including the backstories of legendaries, stories about pokemon trainers, and a long series about a pokemon trainer named Wren.

I just wanted to say hello.