File 736 3

@PRANAVI_079

Hey! Call me 'Pranavi'. I am an avid reader and belong to multiple fandoms.
Apart from reading, I like listening to music, which keep varying across genres.

Writ•er/ 'raiter
- noun
1. a peculiar organism capable of
transforming caffine into books.

Peer Reviews

Breaking: Teens Developing 'Superpowers' from Exposure to New ZPhone #Stopthepresses

Apart from minor details, this piece is very artistic and the linking of smartphone-induced disorders to supernatural powers is an idea highly noteworthy. Great Job!

ONE word contribution story

I am so waiting on the edge for this to turn into a good plot. I have added a few words in the comments, and hope that they are helpful in the required process. Good Luck !

so i decided to actually write something that isnt a poem

The piece brings to light on how little things in the daily routine go on to shape the day, the following day and so on...eventually shaping life itself.

Shuffle

PROMPT: Dictionary Title

Good work!

MY FIRST CONTEST!!! Lots of Prizes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job with the choice of the propmpts. As intriguing as they are, they require quite some brainstorming. Aptly, they are a food for thought.

The Pain She Carries

Good work! I wish you strength to stand your ground, continue writing and be happy.

Earth spins on in an eternal orbit - I pass the pen to you and let the stars carry me away

Truth to be told, this is the first work that I have read and now that it has much captivated me, I think I am going to start reading other works in the same series, chronologically.

Finish that sentence! (contest:) LAST DAY!!!

I hope that you have a fun contest, receiving many a entries in the comments.

My Second Contest #sweetlybitter LAST DAY FOR ENTRIES!!!

Good job with the choice of the prompt. Wish you luck with this contest of yours; may you have as many entries as expected, if not more.

Her or Him

Good job, you've done extremely well. One suggestion I would like to drop is you should try to continue the piece; use this particular work of yours to build a full-fledged plot.

A Forgotten Fact

Overall, good! The quick play of words by Queen Vasikyver helped her establish herself on the throne, which rightly belonged to her. The piece also delves into the unknown acts of women, the role they play behind the scenes to maintain peace and happiness.

Flowering

PROMPT: Season-a-Changing

Traditional haiku consists of three lines of 5,7,5 syllables in each. Knowingly or unknowingly, this rule has been followed in the above haiku and that is well appreciable.

Singing in the shower

Works like this, as I mentioned before, bring a smile on the reader's face. It would be good if you continue with such pieces, turning short entries into a good, humorous plot.

Misty Fall Mornings

PROMPT: Season-a-Changing

Bound Together #SweetlyBitter

I was able to connect with this piece, for this is something we all girls and young ladies have in common. We crave to choose and walk down the path that we like, but then the society... Your writing, here, has echoed the voices of hundreds of women from all around.

Many Years Ago

PROMPT: Earth Day Writing Competition

If you love poetry, you should take a chance to read the following books, as these poets have shown poetry in a new light; 1. A Woman Without A Country - Eavan Boland 2. Divine Nothingness - Gerald Stern 3. Pictures Of The Gone World - Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Ninety-Six People

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2019

The op-ed has drawn me and as I go on reading, I feel this connect between the piece and myself.