27720777 547016515671319 228546331 n %281%29

Aldrich

Philippines

Peer Reviews

An Ending

Three sentences. Wow! I am writing this as I re-evaluate what I've just read. It's THREE SENTENCES! Truly engaging, moving, and sad. :< The imagery needs just a bit more work, but I love it nonetheless! I really do. The 'bit more work' I'm pertaining to is a selfish benefit because I want moreee! Because this is sad, I want more of grief. It makes me want to get high on sadness and pain. That's also one reason why I suggest to end it with hope. :)

Black Coffee

PROMPT: Love in Words

Stain is such a painful word! agh. The fact that stain is a word that does not shaft much of emotion alone made its use in this piece awesome! Also, the dynamics are smooth. There were no rough edges as for me, though. And, that 'no, stop' in the first stanza! Oh wow. Beautiful!

Timeless Love

The title fits well. The story is great and well-written. The second stanza seems personal. This piece contains a considerable balance among elements such as emotion and imagery. Well-blended.

Wanderer

PROMPT: 1 Photo, 20 Words

The first two lines introduce the story very well. The next two lines emphasize on the current situation. "My legs sore." especially, because the subject is a wanderer, it gives more foundation to that idea since for a lot of walking, his/her legs sore. Last three lines transcend simplicity. Not overworked. Great 20 words! Well done!

liar, liar.

This is beautiful! I like how the message to readers become a part of the piece! Well done!

You

I really like the last part.

Her Sky

short but sweet and powerful