Bourne

Guitar. Christian. Female. 5 Dogs. 3 Siblings. High School. Teenager. Small-time Writer. Pet-sitter. Singer. Love blankets. Coffee. My family. My uncles, and cousins. My 2 Best Friends, Claire and Lauren. Martial Artist. Tomahawk Throwing. Shooting. Kayaking. Hoping to be in SWAT, or FBI, or the Marines. Beach. TEXAS

Room 6

Room 6

Chapter 1
   I expertly slammed my elbow into Josh Morris’ temple. He stumbled backwards. He grimaced as he lightly ran his slender fingers along the quickly forming bruise. He glared at me, and I glared right back. He sent a quick glance at his buddies. He came at me again, hot anger in his eyes. I calmly watched his movements. He grabbed my collar, fist ready to punch. I lightly touched his hand that was clutching me with my left hand, and the same time I slammed my palm into his face, stunning him. I kicked the inside of his knee, and had him on the floor, his arm locked behind him in a painful position-all in less than 5 seconds. After a couple seconds, I got off of him, but slammed a knee into his face, instantly knocking him unconscious.
  6 teachers ran into the alley, followed by another 13 year old. Great, someone had ratted out...

Room 6

The
Disappearance
By: Juliet E. C.

Chapter 1-Liz

The first rays of sunlight filtered in through the windows and onto the face of Elizabeth Nordin. Her burgundy eyes opened, but still drooped with tiredness. 2 minutes later, her alarm clock was blaring attention to itself. Her hand slapped down on the ‘off’ button, and the annoying sound immediately silenced.
    She forced herself into a sitting position, and looked around her room. Her dog, Ruby, was just blinking her eyes open. Her name came from the color of her unique fur, a beautiful red color, the color of rubies.  
    Her room was a royal blue, and a picture of her mother on her marriage day was hanging just above the doorway. She was in a white dress, clinging to her female form, and her smile was almost too big for her petite face. The picture brought tears to Elizabeth’s face. Liz’s mother had died 3 days ago. They were...

The Disappearance

The
Disappearance
By: Juliet E. C.

Chapter 1-Liz

Agent 64

Agent 64

By: Juliet E. C.

Prologue

Jane Atler held her baby for the first time. She had named him Noah, and he had been born on June 3, 2003.
He looked up at  her, and smiled slightly. The next day, when she took him home, she laid Noah in his bed.
3 years later
Jane’s husband was on a business trip. When she came home from the grocery store, the door was unlocked, and the house was a mess.
But scariest of all there was a burning note on the desk. It said, “Leave. Without your child. He is needed to help save this country.”
-UNKNOWN
Jane had a heart attack, and Noah was just a toddler, so he crawled away into the world  on his own. But deep in his mind was the picture of the unlocked door, and the look of distress on his mother’s face…….

Chapter 1
16 year old Noah Alter snuck along, his feet...

Dangerous Blood

Dangerous
Blood
By: Juliet E. C.

Adrian jumped off the bus and walked through the arched doorway to his math class. It was the first day of school and his eyes wandered the hall, looking for his best friend, Kaden. He identified Kaden and walked up behind his back. He gently tapped his best friend's shoulder, then slunk back into the crowd of students. Kaden turned and glanced his way. He smiled, “Adrian! Good to see you!!!! How was Summer Camp??” Adrian walked back to Kaden and they shook hands. “It was good! Would of been better if you were there with us.  How was Michigan?” “It was great, but I had a hard time not wishing you were there.” “Oh Kaden, you know we don’t have money for that.” “I know. I wish you could come live with me, and not in a crowded hut.” Just then the bell rang out. “Let’s go.” They pushed through the crowd of...

Do It For Others

When you hurt yourself, you think you are ONLY hurting yourself. But you need to understand, when you hurt yourself, you’re destroying the life of someone else. How? My sister was suicidal. She was. She would cut herself all the time. That hurt me so bad. It changed my life, my thinking, and I started thinking about doing it to myself, because she had made me depressed.

If you want to kill yourself, think about this. Let’s say you slice your wrists. Imagine your mother coming into the kitchen to find you on the floor, a kitchen knife in your hands, blood splattering the floor. Imagine her holding you, screaming for you to wake up. Your father comes downstairs, and for once in his life, he cries. He shakes your body, begging to God for you to be ok.
    Imagine your brother coming in from a normal day of school, and your father telling him...

The Day My Life Changed

Chapter 1 - Caught

“Please stay in your house. This is not a test. Just do exactly what you are told.” I stared at the TV in interest as I ate my eggs and bacon. After another few minutes, I called my boss, telling him that I would be unable to make it to work because my neighborhood was on lockdown. “Uhu, sure Lium. Nice try.” “Look Mr. Corgea, I will send you a picture.”
    Hanging up, I pulled up the camera on my phone and took a picture of the SWAT team, and military personnel right outside my window. I sent it to him, and he never replied.
    Unsure of what to do, I just kind of watched them until some guy came knocking on my door. Like any other person, I opened it. It was a muscled, well built Navy SEAL. “Hello, Sir, I am Aden Grey. Would you mind coming outside to talk...

Book Review Competition 2019

The Day My Life Changed

Chapter 1
    “Please stay in your house. This is not a test. Just do exactly what you are told.” I stared at the TV in interest as I ate my eggs and bacon. After another few minutes, I called my boss, telling him that I would be unable to make it to work because my neighborhood was on lockdown. “Uhu, sure Jack. Nice try.” “Look Mr. Corgea, I will send you a picture.”

Unsure of what to do, I just kind of watched them until some guy came knocking on my door. Like any other person, I opened it. It was a muscled Navy SEAL. “Hello, Sir, I am Aeden Grey. Would you mind coming outside to talk with us for a...

Book Review Competition 2019

The Day My Life Changed

Chapter 1