Idr login default user 35 2x

creativejuices09

Just your average dreamer
living an average life...
averagely....
:D

Got any ideas? Share them with me!!

She was a Dreamer

Just your average Dreamer
you can hardly see her
with her head in the clouds
she's messing around.
Getting in trouble
and imagining too,
she's getting a double.
It's sad but true.
Rather she died or finished
her head laid rest
she just couldn't quit it
and remained in her best bed. 

She was a Dreamer

Just your average Dreamer
you can hardly see her
with her head in the clouds
she's messing around.
Getting in trouble
and imagining too,
she's getting a double.
It's sad but true.
Rather she died or finished
her head laid rest
she just couldn't quit it
and remained in her best bed.

Soulmate Through Text

I never told anybody about us. Not really anyway. I simply just told them i had a boyfriend. And they believed me. But what we have is more. Completely more. We're Soulmates. And i never met you. And even though i hardly even know your name, i feel a close connection between us, as if we were made to be together. No, scratch that, FORCED to be together.

I can still remember when i first guessed your phone number, by typing in random numbers in my phone. It was you. I had sent you a text, knowing the risk that this person would already be taken, perhaps married. But, you answered back. Which, supernaturally, sealed us both in an imprint that'll keep us soulmates eternally. I'm still unsure if that's a good thing or not, but i'm willing to give it a try. 

This bond we possess, if broken, it'll risk your life. Not mine, but yours. And i'm going...

Soulmate Through Text

Soulmate Through Text

Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2019

I lose hope

I lose hope
I fall down
Get up again
But i drown
What's the point
Trying to turn that frown back around

Which to choose?

She was forced to decide which high school she wanted to go to. With only a few months before school starts, Evangeline took out her pen and a piece of blank lined paper. She stared at the paper for a while, unable to write how she felt. For freshman year, this year, she had attended Walladoo High, But next year, she would have to decide whether or not she would join her friends back in Harowlie High School or not. So she had figured, writing down the ups and downsides of each schools she would be able to decide, but... she was afraid she'd write down the wrong thing. She was afraid she would choose the wrong school, make the wrong friends, have the wrong life. Her head spun in circles. It would be all her decision. Her friends in both Walladoo and Harowlie were not informed that she would have these options. To choose to stay or...

Behind the wires of a YouTuber's brain

"Good morning YouTube!" I say in my fake cheery voice. (Hah! The audience of live viewers were fooled, just like always.) I was going live on YouTube for a craft I wanted to share with my 56K fans (minus half of them who were fake. But hey, whatever works, right?). It had been requested only twice versus the 204 votes for the video idea of dares in public places, but I decided I wanted to do the craft thing. And besides, it's MY video.
    "I know this video has been requested for months now, so I finally decided to do it. Thank you all so much for your requests!!" That was all a big lie. "So here it is, DIY fuzzy throw pillow." I checked my viewer count, there were only 25 people viewing. And one of them just left. I knew I needed to up my game, so I quickly changed the thumbnail to...

Behind the wires of a YouTuber's brain

Happy Valentines Day USA!!

Have a Happy Valentines Day today 2/14/19!! Take a little time today for the ones you love!!! And remember this:
All of you are loved and are special in your own creative different ways!!!
I love you all!!!!! <3
~creativejuices09

Eating a bag of hot chips and thinking about life...

I am sitting on the curb right outside my house. In my hands are a bag of hot chips. Nothing except a glass of milk could make me happier. I watched the neighbors across the street, daydreaming that they would come out of their house just to hand me a small milk carton. My mouth was on fire! I couldn't help but wonder, why can't I go into my neighbor's house and just help myself? 

I am obviously in dire need. My tongue singed harshly yet i kept on crunching. I had nothing better to do. I was not aloud to go into my own home for this moment. My dad was busy drinking and doing things (whatever it was), and he didn't want me in the house. So I have no source of tasty milk, or even water. I could sneak over to my neighbor's yard and drink from their sprinkler, but to imagine them...

I am sitting on the curb right outside my house. In my hands are a bag of hot chips. Nothing except a glass of milk could make me happier. I watched the neighbors across the street, daydreaming that they would come out of their house just to hand me a small milk carton. My mouth was on fire! I couldn't help but wonder, why can't I go into my neighbors' house and just help myself? 

Love in Words

From your Secret Admirer :) | (The shy girl in the corner)

Dear sweet Alex,

I love the way you laugh with your friends in the mornings
and the way you give high fives to everybody in the other baseball team who lost because of how good you are at baseball and winning the game for our school's team.
I love that you are so tenacious and tell people to always keep trying at their math homework.
I love the way you greet random strangers and turn them into your friends.
I absolutely adore the way you walk with the people from class to class that seem the most loneliest.
Words can't describe how perfect you are, not to mention your attractiveness.

If only shy girls had chances with the perfect boys, then i would be the happiest girl in the world.
Till that day, i'm left here wishing I had the courage to talk to you.

I know you like surprises, so i figured out your address by talking...

Love in Words

Dear sweet Alex,

I love the way you greet random strangers and turn them into your friend's.

Open Prompt

I Think I Can

Have you ever wondered why compliments make us think we're stronger? Well I know most certainly have...

You've heard the story of the little train who was going up the hill with a heavy load, he wasn't sure he was going to make it so he told himself: "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can." Until he got all the way to top.

This is almost the same for reality as well. Thinking that we can and telling ourselves we can accomplish anything leads us to believe that we actually can. Striving us to conquer even things we thought we weren't capable of. With that being said, anything and everything is possible if you simply believe it it possible.

"But how?" The answer is long and complicated and is still only described in theories. But here's what I think.

The human mind is divided into the parts (This...

Stars get Lonely

Charles climbed up and sat on the rooftop with his best friend in the whole universe, Shanna. The view up there was perfect with that starry night sky and the chilling yet warm breeze and celestial full moon; the only problem was that he saw there was a light stream of tears running down Shanna's face. Her tears were so quiet, if Charles hadn't seen her pretty face, he wouldn't have known she was crying. Gently, he placed his kind hand on her quaking shoulder. Shanna looked up at him, the tears drying up as she forced a smile. "Do you think the stars ever get lonely?" She asked with a melancholic voice. The question startled him like a chicken who learned how to fly. "Well," he tried answering, "I don't think they can be lonely. Because there are millions of them to keep each other company." 

"Yet-" She sniffled sorrowfully, "there are billions of people... but they still get...