Idr login default user 35 2x

creativejuices09

Just your average dreamer
living an average life...
averagely....
:D

Got any ideas? Share them with me!!

SEEKING CO-WRITERS!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody interested in co-writing a movie script about Mermaids?
    Do you by any chance speak Italian and want to help write/edit a movie script?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Summary: Hannah (11-ish years old) and her parents live near the coast of the Tyrrhenian Sea in Italy, having moved there recently from America to be closer to her grandparents. But things go wrong when Hannah’s parents start arguing, and fighting. Hannah (for comfort) retreats to the beach, where she meets a mermaid who says she can help. The next day, her parents fight again and she returns to the beach. There, she is kidnapped by the Mermaid, who had threatened to eat the child.

If you wish to help me write/ (and/or) /edit this script, comment your gmail down below, and i will share my google docs titled: Kidnapping script with you. IN fact, you don't even have to write anything if...

SEEKING CO-WRITERS!!!!!!!!!!

If you wish to help me write/ (and/or) /edit this script, comment your gmail down below, and i will share my google docs titled: Kidnapping script with you.

<3

Also, I'm pretty much always active, at most, I'll be...

SEEKING CO-WRITERS!!!!!!!!!!

<3

SEEKING CO-WRITERS!!!!!!!!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!script

<3

The Best Piece of Advice:

This is the greatest piece of advice given from my great-great grandparent, to my dad, to me, and now to you.

"Never date a man (or woman) or wouldn't marry."
-Bob Ford

Think about it, and use it. 

What it means is if you wouldn't marry that person you are dating, they aren't for you. Perhaps you don't love them. Or maybe you do but something about them bothers you.
There's nothing saying that you have to date a person you don't like.
Dating is like getting prepared for marriage. You are practicing having a spouse. Another not-so-common analogy, dating is like shopping for a soulmate. Except you can always return it. 
But if you know right from the start, that you don't like them, then there is no point in dating them.
Don't date somebody just because they like you. 

Imagine would it would be like to spend the rest of your life with the one(s)...

ONE SENTENCE STORY!!!! ANYONE CAN PLAY!!!

So here are the rules: Only type one sentence each. Each sentence adds up. Try to make your sentence make sense with the story.

Here's the first line.

It was a dark and stormy night, and the twins were all alone.

Type your sentence in the comments, lol this is for fun :)

No Girls Allowed > No Boys Allowed | PART 4 |

Part 1: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/101949/version/215917
Part 2: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/101950/version/215848
Part 3: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/113304/version/215909

"Have you heard about the clubhouse?"
"No duh! Everybody knows about No Girls Allowed." She responded, not taking her eyes away from her test.
"Well guess what! I know where it is!" Emily giggled, proud of herself. Which was risky; the teacher almost caught her. 
    "No way! How? Nobody will ever tell me." Bethany turned to face Emily May, so she could gather every bit of information, without looking up from her test. Emily didn't dare raise her head either.
    "It's my brother, he told me it's in the woods, you know, behind the creekThat's where it is. I went there yesterday." Emily whispered proudly, trying not to smile so big.
Jessica, a girl sitting behind Emily couldn't help but overhear. "You know where the boys' clubhouse is?" She whispered, a little too loudly. ...

No Girls Allowed > No Boys Allowed | PART 1 |

It was windy outside. The branches would fall on her any minute now. Shivering, she skipped down the rocky road zipping up her hoodie. 
She was only in 5th grade, but she felt as smart as though she'd been given an acceptance letter from Harvard. (Well, she didn't, but she sure felt that way.) 
The reasoning behind her pride? Oh of course! Her little brother accidentally shared with her the secret location of the NO GIRLS ALLOWED clubhouse. Err, it was actually a tree-house, but everybody called it a clubhouse.
"Fine! But at least i'm welcomed in the treehouse by the creek. Unlike you." Her brother, Jerry, had accidentally said in an argument with his sister; it was a small argument about who would get the last chocolate bar, which Emily had won, (in more ways than one).
    The treehouse by the creek. AHA! She knew exactly where that was....

No Girls Allowed > No Boys Allowed | PART 3 |

Part 1: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/101949/version/215868

Josh, (also known as Soda Boy), shrugged his shoulders.
"What can she do? No girl would even dare mess around here anyways. Even if they knew." And with that he poured out his spit-flavored soda right out the window. "Aw man! I was gonna drink that!" Little George whined. "There's more in the corner."
    "Only one left. You should've just given it to me."
"Dibs on the last one!" Justin said, racing to the corner and grabbing the last can of soda. It was a green 7-Up, in case you were wondering. 
That was all it took for those boys to forget all about Emily's visit. And they returned back to their hobbies and games, and their hour-long round of Uno, till they each went home for the night. It was seven o'clock, they left one or two at a time. Except Josh, but nobody talks about it.
    The...

"What can she do? No girl would even dare mess around here anyways. Even if they knew." And with that he poured out his soda right out the window. "Aw man! I was gonna drink that!" Little George whined. "There's more in the corner."
    The thing...

She was only in 5th grade, but she felt as smart as a though she'd been given an acceptance letter from Harvard. (Well, she didn't, but she sure felt that way.)
The reasoning behind her pride? Oh of coarse! Her little brother accidentally shared with her the secret location of the NO GIRL'S ALLOWED clubhouse. Err, it was actually a tree-house, but everybody called it a clubhouse.
    The treehouse by the creek. AHA! She knew exactly where that was. Though she never been that...

No Girls Allowed > No Boys Allowed | PART 2 |

Part 1: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/101949/version/215681

"Come out girl!"
"Yeah, come out!" The boys laughed, and mocked her. What they wanted was to use their ammo, that had been sitting up there in the clubhouse for almost two days now. Although, over half of their water-balloon supply had popped by now.
Emily wrinkled her nose. Oh those stupid boys. 
"CHICKEN!!" Justin yelled. The laughter grew louder.
    Now Emily May Julius was many things, but a chicken was not one of them. Her eyebrows arched in anger. 
A water balloon fell from the window by accident.
"George!" Soda Boy smacked him upside the head. "What did I say about dropping our ammo?!" The concentration from the boys fell onto George. 
"Gee, sorry." He rolled his eyes.
    Emily didn't notice, for she was too busy trying to come up with a plan. A plan to get up to the tree-house unnoticed. But that seemed nearly impossible. The clubhouse was ...

"Come out girl!"
"Gee, sorry." He rolled his eyes.

You see, every boy in elementary school knew about this clubhouse. It was a place where they could just come over and play Uno or Pac-man (because this was the 1980's), or look out the window and throw water balloons at anybody who happened to pass by underneath.
But girls weren't allowed.
Emily May Julius was the only girl in school who finally learned the hiding spot. And that...

But girls weren't allowed.

But girls weren't allowed.

She was only in 5th grade, but she felt as smart as a though she'd been given an acceptance letter from Harvard. (Well, she didn't, but she sure felt that way.) T
he reasoning behind her pride? Oh of coarse! Her little brother accidentally shared with her the secret location of the NO GIRL'S ALOUD clubhouse. Err, it was actually a tree-house, but everybody called it a clubhouse.
But girls weren't aloud.
Emily May Julius was the only girl in school who finally learned the hiding spot. And...

Backstage

Inhale, Exhale.
    The special ingredient for living.
    You couldn't live without breathing.
    It's just not physically possible.

Rehearsing, Repeating.
    I'm running through my lines again over and over.
    I know my scene. I know my lines.
    And everything in between.

Forgiving, Forgetting.
    I'll forgive myself if i mess up.
    Right now, i'll forget my lines.
    Just so I can stay in the moment.
    Remember, acting is reacting.

Enter, Exit.
    I'm going on stage.
    I've done this millions of times before.
    Do the show that you know.
    The audience would never know.

Squinting, Seeing.
    Sometimes I can't have one without the other.
    Especially if the limelight is that blinding.
    Once i'm out of the light, it'll be...

Backstage

Inhale, Exhale.
    The special ingredient for living.
    You couldn't live without breathing.
    It's just not physically possible.

Rehearsing, Repeating.
    I know my scene. I know my lines.
    And everything in between.

Forgiving, Forgetting.
    I'll forgive myself if i mess up.
    Right now, i'll forget our lines.
    Just so I can stay in the moment.
    Remember, acting is reacting.

Enter, Exit.
    I'm going on stage.
    Do the show that you know.
    The audience would never know.

Squinting, Seeing.
    Once i'm out of the light, it'll be...

I call it Luck.

Today I was supposed to meet my gang in the skate park. I'd brought my board, the one I had spray-painted myself last July, a picture of a wolf, one of the eyes black and one white, staring straight forward with teeth bared ready to attack. I was hoping I could teach the new new kid in the friend group a couple of tricks, and show off a little, but he never came. Today was also the day I really had a chance to get out of the house. Away from all the drama, and my mom's boyfriend problems. Her smoking (some say it's problematic but I don't see it), and my annoying little siblings. So, i waited for the gang to get there. 
    And waited.

And waited some more.

I had forgotten my phone, which was unusual, because i normally bring it everywhere, so i didn't have the time. What felt...

I call it Luck.

And waited.

And waited some more.

She was a Dreamer

Just your average Dreamer
you can hardly see her
with her head in the clouds
she's messing around.
Getting in trouble
and imagining too,
she's getting a double.
It's sad but true.
Rather she died or finished
her head laid rest
she just couldn't quit it
and remained in her best bed. 

She was a Dreamer

Just your average Dreamer
you can hardly see her
with her head in the clouds
she's messing around.
Getting in trouble
and imagining too,
she's getting a double.
It's sad but true.
Rather she died or finished
her head laid rest
she just couldn't quit it
and remained in her best bed.

Soulmate Through Text

I never told anybody about us. Not really anyway. I simply just told them i had a boyfriend. And they believed me. But what we have is more. Completely more. We're Soulmates. And i never met you. And even though i hardly even know your name, i feel a close connection between us, as if we were made to be together. No, scratch that, FORCED to be together.

I can still remember when i first guessed your phone number, by typing in random numbers in my phone. It was you. I had sent you a text, knowing the risk that this person would already be taken, perhaps married. But, you answered back. Which, supernaturally, sealed us both in an imprint that'll keep us soulmates eternally. I'm still unsure if that's a good thing or not, but i'm willing to give it a try. 

This bond we possess, if broken, it'll risk your life. Not mine, but yours. And i'm going...

Soulmate Through Text

Soulmate Through Text

Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2019

I lose hope

I lose hope
I fall down
Get up again
But i drown
What's the point
Trying to turn that frown back around

Which to choose?

She was forced to decide which high school she wanted to go to. With only a few months before school starts, Evangeline took out her pen and a piece of blank lined paper. She stared at the paper for a while, unable to write how she felt. For freshman year, this year, she had attended Walladoo High, But next year, she would have to decide whether or not she would join her friends back in Harowlie High School or not. So she had figured, writing down the ups and downsides of each schools she would be able to decide, but... she was afraid she'd write down the wrong thing. She was afraid she would choose the wrong school, make the wrong friends, have the wrong life. Her head spun in circles. It would be all her decision. Her friends in both Walladoo and Harowlie were not informed that she would have these options. To choose to stay or...

Behind the wires of a YouTuber's brain

"Good morning YouTube!" I say in my fake cheery voice. (Hah! The audience of live viewers were fooled, just like always.) I was going live on YouTube for a craft I wanted to share with my 56K fans (minus half of them who were fake. But hey, whatever works, right?). It had been requested only twice versus the 204 votes for the video idea of dares in public places, but I decided I wanted to do the craft thing. And besides, it's MY video.
    "I know this video has been requested for months now, so I finally decided to do it. Thank you all so much for your requests!!" That was all a big lie. "So here it is, DIY fuzzy throw pillow." I checked my viewer count, there were only 25 people viewing. And one of them just left. I knew I needed to up my game, so I quickly changed the thumbnail to...

Behind the wires of a YouTuber's brain

Happy Valentines Day USA!!

Have a Happy Valentines Day today 2/14/19!! Take a little time today for the ones you love!!! And remember this:
All of you are loved and are special in your own creative different ways!!!
I love you all!!!!! <3
~creativejuices09

Eating a bag of hot chips and thinking about life...

I am sitting on the curb right outside my house. In my hands are a bag of hot chips. Nothing except a glass of milk could make me happier. I watched the neighbors across the street, daydreaming that they would come out of their house just to hand me a small milk carton. My mouth was on fire! I couldn't help but wonder, why can't I go into my neighbor's house and just help myself? 

I am obviously in dire need. My tongue singed harshly yet i kept on crunching. I had nothing better to do. I was not aloud to go into my own home for this moment. My dad was busy drinking and doing things (whatever it was), and he didn't want me in the house. So I have no source of tasty milk, or even water. I could sneak over to my neighbor's yard and drink from their sprinkler, but to imagine them...

I am sitting on the curb right outside my house. In my hands are a bag of hot chips. Nothing except a glass of milk could make me happier. I watched the neighbors across the street, daydreaming that they would come out of their house just to hand me a small milk carton. My mouth was on fire! I couldn't help but wonder, why can't I go into my neighbors' house and just help myself? 

Love in Words

From your Secret Admirer :) | (The shy girl in the corner)

Dear sweet Alex,

I love the way you laugh with your friends in the mornings
and the way you give high fives to everybody in the other baseball team who lost because of how good you are at baseball and winning the game for our school's team.
I love that you are so tenacious and tell people to always keep trying at their math homework.
I love the way you greet random strangers and turn them into your friends.
I absolutely adore the way you walk with the people from class to class that seem the most loneliest.
Words can't describe how perfect you are, not to mention your attractiveness.

If only shy girls had chances with the perfect boys, then i would be the happiest girl in the world.
Till that day, i'm left here wishing I had the courage to talk to you.

I know you like surprises, so i figured out your address by talking...

Love in Words

Dear sweet Alex,

I love the way you greet random strangers and turn them into your friend's.

Open Prompt

I Think I Can

Have you ever wondered why compliments make us think we're stronger? Well I know most certainly have...

You've heard the story of the little train who was going up the hill with a heavy load, he wasn't sure he was going to make it so he told himself: "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can." Until he got all the way to top.

This is almost the same for reality as well. Thinking that we can and telling ourselves we can accomplish anything leads us to believe that we actually can. Striving us to conquer even things we thought we weren't capable of. With that being said, anything and everything is possible if you simply believe it it possible.

"But how?" The answer is long and complicated and is still only described in theories. But here's what I think.

The human mind is divided into the parts (This...

Stars get Lonely

Charles climbed up and sat on the rooftop with his best friend in the whole universe, Shanna. The view up there was perfect with that starry night sky and the chilling yet warm breeze and celestial full moon; the only problem was that he saw there was a light stream of tears running down Shanna's face. Her tears were so quiet, if Charles hadn't seen her pretty face, he wouldn't have known she was crying. Gently, he placed his kind hand on her quaking shoulder. Shanna looked up at him, the tears drying up as she forced a smile. "Do you think the stars ever get lonely?" She asked with a melancholic voice. The question startled him like a chicken who learned how to fly. "Well," he tried answering, "I don't think they can be lonely. Because there are millions of them to keep each other company." 

"Yet-" She sniffled sorrowfully, "there are billions of people... but they still get...