Idr login default user 35 2x

creativejuices09

Just your average dreamer
living an average life...
averagely....
:D

Got any ideas? Share them with me!!

Happy Valentines Day USA!!

Have a Happy Valentines Day today 2/14/19!! Take a little time today for the ones you love!!! And remember this:
All of you are loved and are special in your own creative different ways!!!
I love you all!!!!! <3
~creativejuices09

Eating a bag of hot chips and thinking about life...

I am sitting on the curb right outside my house. In my hands are a bag of hot chips. Nothing except a glass of milk could make me happier. I watched the neighbors across the street, daydreaming that they would come out of their house just to hand me a small milk carton. My mouth was on fire! I couldn't help but wonder, why can't I go into my neighbor's house and just help myself? 

I am obviously in dire need. My tongue singed harshly yet i kept on crunching. I had nothing better to do. I was not aloud to go into my own home for this moment. My dad was busy drinking and doing things (whatever it was), and he didn't want me in the house. So I have no source of tasty milk, or even water. I could sneak over to my neighbor's yard and drink from their sprinkler, but to imagine them...

I am sitting on the curb right outside my house. In my hands are a bag of hot chips. Nothing except a glass of milk could make me happier. I watched the neighbors across the street, daydreaming that they would come out of their house just to hand me a small milk carton. My mouth was on fire! I couldn't help but wonder, why can't I go into my neighbors' house and just help myself? 

Love in Words

From your Secret Admirer :) | (The shy girl in the corner)

Dear sweet Alex,

I love the way you laugh with your friends in the mornings
and the way you give high fives to everybody in the other baseball team who lost because of how good you are at baseball and winning the game for our school's team.
I love that you are so tenacious and tell people to always keep trying at their math homework.
I love the way you greet random strangers and turn them into your friends.
I absolutely adore the way you walk with the people from class to class that seem the most loneliest.
Words can't describe how perfect you are, not to mention your attractiveness.

If only shy girls had chances with the perfect boys, then i would be the happiest girl in the world.
Till that day, i'm left here wishing I had the courage to talk to you.

I know you like surprises, so i figured out your address by talking...

Love in Words

Dear sweet Alex,

I love the way you greet random strangers and turn them into your friend's.

Open Prompt

I Think I Can

Have you ever wondered why compliments make us think we're stronger? Well I know most certainly have...

You've heard the story of the little train who was going up the hill with a heavy load, he wasn't sure he was going to make it so he told himself: "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can." Until he got all the way to top.

This is almost the same for reality as well. Thinking that we can and telling ourselves we can accomplish anything leads us to believe that we actually can. Striving us to conquer even things we thought we weren't capable of. With that being said, anything and everything is possible if you simply believe it it possible.

"But how?" The answer is long and complicated and is still only described in theories. But here's what I think.

The human mind is divided into the parts (This...

Stars get Lonely

Charles climbed up and sat on the rooftop with his best friend in the whole universe, Shanna. The view up there was perfect with that starry night sky and the chilling yet warm breeze and celestial full moon; the only problem was that he saw there was a light stream of tears running down Shanna's face. Her tears were so quiet, if Charles hadn't seen her pretty face, he wouldn't have known she was crying. Gently, he placed his kind hand on her quaking shoulder. Shanna looked up at him, the tears drying up as she forced a smile. "Do you think the stars ever get lonely?" She asked with a melancholic voice. The question startled him like a chicken who learned how to fly. "Well," he tried answering, "I don't think they can be lonely. Because there are millions of them to keep each other company." 

"Yet-" She sniffled sorrowfully, "there are billions of people... but they still get...