Fatima M

Nigeria

aspiring writer, proud ravenclaw.

Peer Reviews

Down Stream

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

I really like this piece, it builds up a calm in me and your use of personification is really good.

4 months

What a Pipe Can Reveal

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

I also definitely love the element of humour you added to the piece, I feel like the only problem might be a reader not knowing who John Hamish Watson is but the title (which is also amazing) should suggest that.

4 months

Single Days

I'm so in love with the fact that it rhymes, it makes it all the more better.

4 months

An Ocean of Love

PROMPT: "My Heart is Like"

This is a short poem of just 7 lines that still expresses so much. I love the use of simile and the comparison with the ocean flooding and receding.

6 months

look for the sparkle in the ash

Okay first off, you seem to have a gift for picking titles because I've loved all the ones I've seen. This is a really short piece but has so much impact. It is one of those things people could glance at for just a second but would make such a difference in their day and maybe even life. You are a good writer and I feel that as you spend more time working, you'd be really great. It was really nice reviewing your work.

9 months

Dreams Collide

I love the fact that this is an encouraging piece reminding us there's always someone we can run to when life is hard. Someone who loves us no matter what and is always there waiting with open arms. It gives the reader a certain kind of peace to depend on this persons' strength and no their own. It is simple but great.

9 months

Prologue to an unknown story

Wow from what I've seen you have really great ideas and you don't seem to be tied down to just a certain genre or point of view. I really like this piece and the images it already puts in the reader's mind of what the rest of the story might look like. It's a beautiful introduction.

9 months

A Mother's Intuition

I really like your style of writing and this piece just invites me in. I feel like comparing it to a really nice person who you can't not like. I love the mother-daughter relationship and just the whole thing. Your narration is really good. Btw, I'm your partner from the roadside writing club.

10 months

Music of the River

PROMPT: WILD

When I started reading it literally hooked me in and I could clearly imagine the scene. I love how detailed and descriptive it is. It is just amazing and I think it is one of your best work. It is obvious you really put both time and thought into this and the details have made an amazing outcome. I really tried to find something that you could work on or maybe change but wow this is really amazing.

10 months

Recipe for Strength

PROMPT: 2019

this piece is very encouraging and helps readers know what they could do to see change in the new year.

10 months

Tightrope

your comparison between the two worlds and creating an image which we the readers can easily imagine is wonderful. i think you are an amazing writer and i truly admire your work

10 months

We Are Not Enemies

it's a beautiful piece and it made me smile :)

10 months

Food for Thought

PROMPT: Plot Twist

i think this piece is better than you give yourself credit for, the descriptions and your diction in general make it easier for the reader to build their own imagination

11 months

Message from God

PROMPT: This I Believe

The message you are trying to send across is lovely and encouraging to the reader as me myself am waiting for miracles to happen in my life and your strong belief that miracles happen is very encouraging.

10 months