buddingauthor

I love reading books and writing. I am 15 years old and obsessed with Agatha Christie, Sherlock Holmes (both books and series), Twilight and Divergent. Also, music is life!

Peer Reviews

A Bouquet for my Actress (Spoken Piece)

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2020

3 months

Hidden Demons (Chapter One)

3 months

The Boy Next Door

3 months

The Fine Line Between Love and Hate

Overall, I love this piece- I love the emotions, the descriptions, the sarcasm, the jokes- everything. Great work!

3 months

hong kong

3 months

metropolitan melancholy

3 months

growth / decay

I love this piece! Honestly, I would not have written anything above, but I feel reviews are useless without some suggestion, so I wrote what I could think of.

3 months

Lest yarn get tangled and destinies collide

PROMPT: Star Wish

This is a beautiful piece and you should definitely repost this so that others can read it and review it. Great job!

3 months

The Anguished Scream

3 months

we don't have to be withering flowers ya know

All in all, this was a stunning piece and I loved every single word of it. The ending was so hopeful and made me so happy. The imagery you used was spot on. Great work!

3 months

Poetry Is

3 months

A Poet is What I Am #dramatize

This was an amazing piece which took my breath away. The lines have been worded so gracefully and beautifully. Great work!

3 months

in and out of the clouds (revised) #Helpme2020 #MagicalRealism

Overall, this was an amazing piece! And as some of the people mentioned in the comments, you should definitely turn this into a series. Great work!

3 months

paint the sky vermilion

3 months

i'll never not see you in endras's clothes

I loved how you have worded your piece and I am in love with your style of writing. This is such a realistic piece and it reflects all the emotions you feel. Beautifully written.

3 months

because julius caesar is everything like high school | #everprompts1

I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help, but for what its worth, I love your style of writing and your descriptions in this piece have taken my breath away. Great job!

3 months

facade

This piece had so many real and raw emotions in it and as a reader, I could completely relate to it.

3 months

Roots of Animosity

3 months

iridescence #creativitytime

The descriptions of the dragonfly were breathtaking and honestly, this is one of my favourite pieces now. It is so simple, yet gives such a powerful message with such grace and subtlety.

3 months

A Silent Non-binary Protest

3 months

In Which Heroes Fall and Villains Rise

Overall, this was a fantastic poem! I loved every word of it and I'm really looking forward to reading your novel. Best of luck!

3 months

Cave of Fears

Overall, this was a great piece and I would love to read more of it. Your descriptions were perfect and I could imagine every single thing that you described, from the waiting room to the caves. Another small suggestion would be to build up the suspense and describe Zoe's feelings more when she's waiting in the cave. But otherwise, this was a pleasant read!

3 months

Writing Streak Week 2 Day 3 (Please review)

This was a really upbeat piece that lifted my spirits. It gave out so many positive vibes. Great work!

3 months

The life they left us #30Why Should we change?

This was truly a great piece. It has some great descriptions and handles the issue of climate change very well. Good job!

3 months

"i miss my cocoa butter kisses"

This was so moving and it spoke the truth of many people in the world who have distanced with their parents. It feels so raw and honest. Great work!

3 months

i. twilight keeper

I am sorry I could not provide much of an input, but I do know that this has been written with perfection and it is such a pleasant read! And the last paragraph is so tragic, yet hopeful. Great job!

3 months

St. Valentine's Day Dance

This was a pleasure to read! It felt pretty real, and not like a fairy tale or something. All in all, fantastic job!

3 months

Broken

3 months

Writing Streak Week 2 Day 4(PLEASE REVIEW)

All in all, great job Samina! This is a very short, crisp and precise piece which is to the point. You have displayed all the emotions and thoughts of humans aptly.

3 months

Writing Streak Week 2 Day 2(Please review)

This is was really motivating and was well needed at a time like this! It is realistic, with mixed emotions different people are facing. Nicely written!

3 months

Love, and love.

As you can probably tell above, this is a really great piece! It shows a person's vulnerability and how the thoughts of a person work. I can practically hear the change of mind of the person, and I can imagine all the tones. I think when you can write a piece where someone can play it in their mind as if its really happening, its the best thing you can do. I'm sorry there wasn't a lot of feedback but I hope you continue writing like this!

3 months

Mute eyes| screenplay| First 5 minutes

All in all, this was a great piece! I would love to read about Daniel and the girl's love story, and maybe about how they connected after they were mugged.

3 months

Annoying April

PROMPT: April

Overall, I really like this poem. Even without writing a lot, I can feel your pain and understand your problems. Its very concise and precise, while conveys a much larger meaning. I love the different perspective, where everyone is writing about cheerfulness and happiness, you chose t write a practical issue, also bringing light to the negative effects of April.

over 1 year

#MWTWF Story: How on earth did I find this paradise??

I am just getting started with this website thanks to you. Thankyou so much for suggesting.

over 1 year