Idk....

xXlunagirlXx

I am Fourteen, female, and I love galaxy, purple, gatchaverse, and writing. I hope to help people realize that they are not alone, that there are always at least seven people who are just like them. I am a free writer. Started 1/9/19

Even if you are used to it, that doesn't make it okay... also, here are some quotes from some of my favourite songs
"Guess you might say I'm a little intense
I'm on the bright side of being hell-bent"
"Don't sell yourself short, you might be bulletproof
Hard to move mountains when you're paralyzed
But you gotta try"
"Ain't nothing normal when it comes to you and me
I'd rather twist myself in knots than watch you give up on your dreams"
"Don't be afraid
The shadows know me
Let's leave the world behind..."
"We're running out of time
Don't wait for truth
To come and blind us
Let's just believe their lies"

Space

I tried to pay attention, I really did. But I was only able to sleep for one hour. My eyes unfocused and drooped in the middle of an algebraic lecture. I stared off into space, thinking of all the possibilities I could write for my stories and which one would be best, but before I came to a conclusion, I had been pulled into reality by falling off my chair. I was mortified. So I blurted what I was thinking: "MATTHEW IS OVER-PROTECTIVE!" Everyone laughed...

Ranting

What's the point of trying?
What's the point of writing? 
What's the point of being me if you all just look through me?
Why not let me be?
Why make fun of the girl in the hoodies?
Why not listen, instead of running your mouths like you'll die if you shut up?
I have all these questions but no answers, since you all just look through me like a ghost!
She's just a shell...
She's a shell of that girl who you saw at the beginning of the year.
You didn't know her life was a living hell, did you?
You didn't know it's a struggle to get up every day and pretend that everything is okay.
You didn't know she can barely pick up a fork because you bullied her.
She can't laugh it off like you, cause unlike you, she cares!
You all demonize her, you don't even know her!
You didn't know that she picked up that kid you threw...

Pessimist Views

What's the point of writing if no one notices?

Well, you love writing-

What the point of trying if all people do is mess up and spit on my work?

Well, you have to try so you can give other people hope! 

What's the point of living?! What's the point of me..? *cries*

The point of living is to make other people's lives better! The point of you if to make my life better...*hugs*

If you have the pessimist view, I'll be your optimist, just talk to me, and remember: YOU make other people's lives BETTER, not worse!

So...I've been thinking...

Alright, so, I'm at a writer's block on shadow world... I've been thinking of writing the guy's version of unrequited love.. if not, Help give me ideas!  Please? Like give me a problem and whether or not they have a love interest, and if they are a fantastical creature. Thank you if you guys decide to help ^-^ 

Love in Words

Unrequited love....

We've been best friends for years, you were always there for me, and I for you.
  Whenever you liked a girl, I tried to hook you up, and I was your shoulder to cry on when it didn't work.
   I taught you forgiveness. 
   I didn't know I loved you until recently, but I know you don't feel the same. It's alright. I am content with being there until you need me. I'll keep hooking you up, and I'll be happy when you are happy. I try not the be sad... but it's so hard... Don't worry, I'm not leaving yet...It's not my time...

-BrokenFriend

Book Review Competition 2019

Review: Don't talk back to your vampire

If I were inarticulate, I wouldn't even glance at this book, and even for me, some parts were difficult to understand. I like that. I love a challenge.  Michele Bardsley did a great job of mixing despair, humour, and bravado. I love the vamp/mum twist, and, to top of that, she's a pet physic! Mrs Bardsley really knows how to make a reader want to pummel, hug and yell at someone all at the same time. Although, I wouldn't recommend this book to those who are shy, or haven't had the birds and bees talk... To those people, there are rather... erm.. intimate parts... So Yea, I love this book because Bardsley can really challenge an articulate eighth grader. Even my mum couldn't tell me the meaning of a few words, and she's a scientist!

So there is a poem/song contest...I’m entering

Avoiding this disaster seem impossible....
I’m on the bright side of being hell bent...
I’m in love with someone, who doesn’t know I exist!
We’re not in love, we share no stories....
I keep telling myself I’ll be alright (I won’t)
Let’s just believe their lies...

I see your monsters, I see your pain
Take it from me, you’re not the only one, who can’t see straight...
How does someone so loving, learn to hate her own guts, drawing a picture on her arm with a blade
As if her mind wasn’t dark enough...
But you gotta keep your head up...
Who says you can’t be perfect?

Don’t be afraid, the shadows know me....
Were you only imaginary?
Am I invisible?
These shallow waters never met what I needed...

Okay, so this is from two different povs. Guess which is which. :)

Online Shadow World Friends (Chapters 1-1 and 1/2)

Luna walks into her new school after waving to her mother and gently taps a tall guy's shoulder. He turns around, dressed in all black and currently, is wearing a scowl. 
   "What do you want, four-eyed shrimp?" He growled out. 
   "H...He...Hello .. I'm L-Luna... I'm new here... Would y-you be kind enough to s-show me to the office... So I can get my schedule?" Luna inquired, stuttering. Suddenly, tall guy grinned... 
   "Yea, sure, gladly, I'm known 'round here as Reaper, just follow me." Reaper then walked off, Luna trailing behind him. They soon stopped at a nearby door, he opened it, shoved Luna in, and closed the door. Luna heard a lock click and teenage boys laughing on the other side. 
  "Huh..?" Luna said, confused. Then she realized..she's in the janitor's closet... "HELP! I'm stuck in the janitor's closet!" Luna yelled, hoping someone would hear...No one heard her... 

After the last school bell rang, the janitor...

I'm on it!

I know I haven't been posting any updates on my stories, but I've been busy, with being sick and having school canceled almost all week last week, but fear not! For I have been working on chapter 2 of shadow world! Alright gotta go, see y'all soon, or on monday!

Shell

I know I'm not her.
I know I'm not me.
I don't know who I am.
I know that I'm alone.

Just walk away and leave me be...
  Not really something to be dwelled on.
  If you wanna yell, well, that's fine...
 Just call me on my cell, though it might not work in hell...

Well, I'm just a shell...
I'm just a shell~!
  Don't look at me like that...
  I'M NOT HER..!
  I'm not the girl I used to be...
  I'm not that girl you used to see...

I was that girl who sat in front of the class...
  She always raised her hand...
  She always cared...
  She used to be happy, now I'm fake...
  She used to smile all the time...Now it's broken

When she was sad she'd get over it...I don't...
      I'm the girl, in the back of the class, who...

Answers!

Alright, yesterday I posted a questionnaire thingy...and Imma answer the questions.

Quille asked:

Favorite breakfast food? 
French Toast!

If you could change into any animal, what would it be? 
I think either I'd be a cat...I love being sassy, or a wolf...I love wolves

What three colors would you use to describe your personality? 
Black, white, and probably cyan.

If you could go back in time, when would you go back to? !909-1911 in New York, to witness and support the triangle shirtwaist factory strike and fire. I choose this because I read the beautiful realistic fiction book named Uprising. Uprising is about these three girls, Bella, Jane, and Yetta who all either are in the triangle fire or participated in the strike. Y'all should read it.

Christy Wisdom asked:

Have you ever seen Naruto?
Actually, not really, I never really understood it.

What's your favorite anime?
Um..I have this habit of not clarifying that I mean the art style,...

Erm...Questions?

So a lot of people are saying they'll answer questions about themselves...I'll do questions about whatever, and do my best to answer, so, like if you say, what is life, I'll try to answer...There are no stupid questions...unless you ask wth anime is, then I'll ignore ya...Bye, Shoot away! ^-^

Eh...sorry

Hey... to those of you who read my work, I'm sorry but this is the only thing I'm writing today...I just don't feel up to it today...heh *Rubs hand behind neck*...again...I'm sorry... :/

Living People

Luna (shadow world)

All about Luna! :)

• What is something about your character that no one knows?
How her real parents died:  Her father was killed( and brutally may I say,beaten to death by a tire iron!), her mother suicide. She was adopted.
  • What is his/her favorite time of day?  
When she sees the green flash  right before the sun sets.
  • Who is his/her closest confidant?
  Hmm...Her foster mum, I guess.
  • What is something s/he collects?
  Sarcastic comments. (Reaper: OOOOH! Me: SHUT UP THIS IS FOR LUNA NOT YOU!)
  • What was his/her last nightmare about?
     A Reaper chopping off her, or her parents heads. Ironic, right?
  • What is the first thing he/she thinks about when she wakes up in the morning?
  "SHITE I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL"
  • What is something that fascinates him/her?
   The sunset and the starry sky...
  • What is something that embarrasses him/her?
   When she can't stand up/ look out for herself
  • How does he/she like...

The nightmare

My dreams, if any, mostly consist of nightmares. My nightmares are me having to watch as my loved ones die, every time, unable to talk move or even scream. These are the most memorable;

My mum dying to protect me, from a gunshot to the gut, slowly bleeding out.

Me, knife to the heart, my own killer.

My best friend and her brother, my boyfriend being killed by, guess who, me.

My boyfriend again, being killed by a shot to the head. Killer unknown.

Best friend again, drowning in air, lungs filled with her own blood.

I don't want your pity just felt like I had to put this down somewhere.  Bye.

Sin city (preview) #cliffhangerqueencontest

My feet were launched into the air my wings (which are pure black...-very obvious in the daylight- luckily, it's nighttime) had flapped of their own accord, and I flew after the dark angel (angel term ), aka demon (human term), aka inconvenient bastard (my term.)
   "You'll never catch me, you-" Then he saw I was right on his back...literally.            Then I stabbed him in the back (with his own weapon, of course), right between his shoulder blades. He turned into dust.-You see, inconvenient bastards don't bleed you only see a cut or gash, unless it's fatal. Then, they turn to dust. These guys are cold-blooded,  and not in the way you think. I mean, these guys radiate coldness, they leech off the life and warmth for others, like spirts, except these guys you can feel and they will kill you if you aren't careful.
  Anyways- I looked down through the dust to see...

Soul and Luna; preview

A black cat was sitting on a curb, until...she wasn't a cat.? A little girl with long onyx colored hair with black cat ears and a long, fluffy, black tail. She had nothing but a long black hoodie on (it looked like a dress that reached her shins.) Strangely, her eyes were purple... When people walked by they kicked her and called her names like "freak" and "circus act." She hissed, showing her teeth, which looked faintly like a cat's, with her incisers sharp, like a cat's fangs. Then she saw a boy with blonde hair, cat ears, and a tail. He then smiles, showing his own fangs.
                             ⛤⛤⛤
  Beepbeepbeep...BeepBeepBeep..! BEEPBEEPBEEP!!!
  Luna shot up out of bed. God, that was a strange dream... She thought. She put her hand on her head then the other on her lower back. Luna sighed in relief when...

Online Shadow World Friends #cliffhangerqueencontest