spearmint

Write free

Peer Reviews

The Deep Hearts of our Teachers

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2019

This was a really important piece that argued a very real point. This prompt was all about talking in what you believe, and you've written about a problem that we need to address. I think that's really good and I would love to spread this out on my account! Also, don't forget to cite your sources. BTW, you're at 987 words, so you don't have to worry about the word limit as long as you don't make any changes. I hope this review was helpful and that you receive it in time! This is like the billionth time I've unsubmitted this review, but make sure to offer a counter argument. Every writer who writes a good persuasion piece is able to view the opposing side. Good luck!!

over 2 years

The Depressing Alphabet

I think you could have cut out a few parts, and made them a but more general or short. I felt that some ideas were a bit too long, and I have offered suggestions in the review. I liked this piece very much, although it is depressing. As I said earlier, I think it was the reality. I think it was the truth and the quiet emotion. It was the words.

over 2 years

Stay Awake, or Writing a Poem About Not Sleeping at 3AM, Which Contributes to the Problem I Suppose

This was honestly the best poem that I have ever read. It had such a wide vocabulary, and you draw words and phrases that you might find in mythology, mysteries, and other fear-inducing genres. Also, this poem pulled me away from the real world, and I could picture everything! great job on that!

over 2 years

Ripple of Light

While some of you stanzas were excellent, I felt that others could have used more powerful words. Just look over it!! Over all, really great, and lifted my spirits.

over 2 years

Blood Tastes Like Iron

This piece was such a nice read, I really enjoyed it, even though it almost brought tears to my eyes.

over 2 years

Run for the Trenches

Basically what I said in the comments. Beautiful. Powerful. And just wow.

over 2 years

Notice : Changed my username to something cooler

I love you, and while I hate that you changed your name, but security reasons, right? Hope this was useful and helped you understand my struggle. Again —Your loving sibling, spearmint

over 2 years

Clockwork Precise

PROMPT: Turned to Stone

I loved this piece. It's not very often that you find a short work where you can write a long review and add details and such. Excellent work, I encourage you to continue this!!

over 2 years

The Reviewing Pro-Tips That They Don't Want You to Know (kidding, just some regular tips)

I love how you made this piece very detailed, it was very useful. The only thing I have to say is that I could have done with a few more examples of good and bad reviews.

over 2 years

Stains and howls

over 2 years

A Spoken Word

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2017

This was really powerful and I encourage you to create more writing like this. I think you'd be very good at it!

over 2 years

Back Again

Just update already.

over 2 years