A5d6785f0cff7e95c99c20f28f985e17

weirdo

got tired of my old bio so i’m changing it
ummm
oh
this is a lot harder than i thought
ok i got it
i write
that’s all
:)

reviews that are only include praise aren’t reviews. so, if you don’t have any constructive criticism and just want to compliment me (which I greatly appreciate) please do so in the comment section.

email: lowkeylokilover@gmail.com
insta & wattpad: yet_another_weirdo
discord: weirdo#4662

don't just like. comment!

if you write me review, i'd be glad to return the favor. just tell me what piece and i'll review it!

quote of the day (or longer if i’m too lazy to change it):
“Lesbian pirates are the best and I will stab anyone who thinks otherwise.” - My friend

Peer Reviews

What a Pipe Can Reveal

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

:)

And shes never been kissed

Ok, so this is your first review for winning my contest. I’m SO sorry that it’s taken this long. I’m getting to the other reviews right now

Blooded Secrets

Ok, this is my last review for you! Once again, I’m so sorry that it’s taken this long! Hope you forgive me!

“My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.” ― John Green

Nicely done! I love your work

even the devil deserves to be loved since heartbreak is a mundane thing

Beautiful piece. I’m in awe. Keep at it!

The Brilliance of A Masquerade

Great job!

Waiting

Good job!

maybe i'm lonely, maybe i'm not

Good job!

Growing Down

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2019

Chapter One: 3...2...1

The Galaxy That Never Vanishes

If only I had seen this sooner. I would have loved to write a poem for the five prompts that you listed. But, April is long gone :/

Existential - Please Review

Overall, nice job!

Concealed Love

Ok, this is your first review from my contest a while back! Sorry it's taken so long! When you commented on my piece which announced the winners, you never said which piece you chose for me to review. So, this is the one of my choice! Is there a piece in particular you would like me to review? Or should I just chose at random? Please respond!

I Can Speak

PROMPT: #ListenFirst

I just know realized that I only had to write you one review! Oops! But, I really enjoyed reviewing this, so it doesn't matter!

The Chill in My Bones #SomethingIsComing

Ok, so that's one review! Sorry that it's taken so long! Life doesn't seem to ever want me to do things

Legacy

Ok! Finally finished! Once again, I'm so sorry the reviews have taken this long!

lost

one more review left to go!

SECOND EXTRACT FROM MY SP

i can't wait to read the whole thing when you decide to publish it! i'm a huge fan already!

EXTRACT FROM MY SP

ok, so this is one of your reviews for winning my contest. IM SO SORRY IT HAS TAKEN THIS LONG!!! I'm gonna be completely honest...my life as kinda been a train wreck lately. and i'd forgotten about everything for a while. i promise that the rest of your reviews are coming soon!

Wanderlust

PROMPT: "Farsick"

it's been an honor being your review buddy! im sorry that the reviews were so late! i truly am. btw, let's hope it doesn't do that thing where it takes days for a review to get to the other person! :)

No Exception #plottwist

PROMPT: Plot Twist

#Feathers

good luck in the contest!

Winter Soldier

overall, i love this piece! it's so heartbreaking and i think that every single Marvel fan would fine interest in it! Side note: DO YOU SHIP STUCKY?!

Icarus #ghostlycontest

i'm so sorry that i didn't submit this sooner. some unexpected things happened and i kept meaning to submit this review but just didn't get to it until today!

Distant

PROMPT: The Vistas Beyond

#bigcolor White

I have a feeling that you will win the contest! I'm working on an entry, but it sucks. :/ I'll review your other piece later today.

i walk alone.

this is a really sweet poem. personally, i feel a close connection to nature and this made me smile. i'll review your other two pieces some time between tomorrow and Thursday!

Food for Thought

PROMPT: Plot Twist

This is a really interesting plot twist. Keep up the good work! I'll review your other piece some time between today and Thursday!

My Mother's Smoke Shapes- Part Two

Welp, I'm done with your reviews! Like I've said, you can review anyone of mine that you'll want and I'll be happy!

wish you were here

I should be able to review "i walk alone" some time tomorrow or Wednesday!

My Mother's Smoke Shapes- Part One

I'll probably review the second one sometime between today and Wednesday!!!

Forgotten Pains

This is my last review for you! You're writing is amazing (way better than my horrible writing). Thx so much for giving me such a thoughtful and detailed review of my book review. If I win the contest, I'll make sure to give you a shout out (or, who knows, I'll probably give you a shout out no matter what).

RED

One more review to go!

Milk & Tears

OK, so this is my second review for you! Two more to go this month. I was wondering, when you review mine, if you could possibly review my book review (Tom Boy: A Graphic Memoir Book Review) first. Thx!

I'm Sorry

Starlight Wishes

Save Your Breath

PROMPT: Plot Twist

maybe drop in some foreshadowing. for example: "Stop struggling Melissa!" he ordered. "Wait," I said. confused, "How do you know my name?" "I know more about you than you think" The deep, husky voice sounded familiar. Too familiar yo be a coincidence.