weirdo

in front of my parents: |
in front of my friends: ~

they/them

our world has been burning for so long that we don't know the difference between arson and just living. our words can tame these fires or feed them; lets not choose the latter.

reviews that are only include praise aren’t reviews. so, if you don’t have any constructive criticism and just want to compliment me (which I greatly appreciate) please do so in the comment section.

don't just like. comment!

if you write me review, i'd be glad to return the favor. just tell me what piece and i'll review it!

Peer Reviews

iii. murmuring stars

i feel as though i should've read the other two pieces first? welp... i'll read them later :p hope this helps! mwah

2 months

What a Pipe Can Reveal

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

:)

11 months

Blooded Secrets

Ok, this is my last review for you! Once again, I’m so sorry that it’s taken this long! Hope you forgive me!

11 months

The Brilliance of A Masquerade

Great job!

about 1 year

Waiting

Good job!

about 1 year

maybe i'm lonely, maybe i'm not

Good job!

about 1 year

Growing Down

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2019

about 1 year

Chapter One: 3...2...1

about 1 year

The Galaxy That Never Vanishes

If only I had seen this sooner. I would have loved to write a poem for the five prompts that you listed. But, April is long gone :/

about 1 year

Existential - Please Review

Overall, nice job!

about 1 year

Concealed Love

Ok, this is your first review from my contest a while back! Sorry it's taken so long! When you commented on my piece which announced the winners, you never said which piece you chose for me to review. So, this is the one of my choice! Is there a piece in particular you would like me to review? Or should I just chose at random? Please respond!

about 1 year

I Can Speak

PROMPT: #ListenFirst

I just know realized that I only had to write you one review! Oops! But, I really enjoyed reviewing this, so it doesn't matter!

about 1 year

The Chill in My Bones #SomethingIsComing

Ok, so that's one review! Sorry that it's taken so long! Life doesn't seem to ever want me to do things

about 1 year

Legacy

Ok! Finally finished! Once again, I'm so sorry the reviews have taken this long!

about 1 year

lost

one more review left to go!

about 1 year

SECOND EXTRACT FROM MY SP

i can't wait to read the whole thing when you decide to publish it! i'm a huge fan already!

about 1 year

EXTRACT FROM MY SP

ok, so this is one of your reviews for winning my contest. IM SO SORRY IT HAS TAKEN THIS LONG!!! I'm gonna be completely honest...my life as kinda been a train wreck lately. and i'd forgotten about everything for a while. i promise that the rest of your reviews are coming soon!

about 1 year

Wanderlust

PROMPT: "Farsick"

it's been an honor being your review buddy! im sorry that the reviews were so late! i truly am. btw, let's hope it doesn't do that thing where it takes days for a review to get to the other person! :)

over 1 year

No Exception #plottwist

PROMPT: Plot Twist

over 1 year

#Feathers

good luck in the contest!

over 1 year

Winter Soldier

overall, i love this piece! it's so heartbreaking and i think that every single Marvel fan would fine interest in it! Side note: DO YOU SHIP STUCKY?!

over 1 year

Icarus #ghostlycontest

i'm so sorry that i didn't submit this sooner. some unexpected things happened and i kept meaning to submit this review but just didn't get to it until today!

over 1 year

Distant

PROMPT: The Vistas Beyond

over 1 year

#bigcolor White

I have a feeling that you will win the contest! I'm working on an entry, but it sucks. :/ I'll review your other piece later today.

over 1 year

i walk alone.

this is a really sweet poem. personally, i feel a close connection to nature and this made me smile. i'll review your other two pieces some time between tomorrow and Thursday!

over 1 year

My Mother's Smoke Shapes- Part Two

Welp, I'm done with your reviews! Like I've said, you can review anyone of mine that you'll want and I'll be happy!

over 1 year

Food for Thought

PROMPT: Plot Twist

This is a really interesting plot twist. Keep up the good work! I'll review your other piece some time between today and Thursday!

over 1 year

wish you were here

I should be able to review "i walk alone" some time tomorrow or Wednesday!

over 1 year

My Mother's Smoke Shapes- Part One

I'll probably review the second one sometime between today and Wednesday!!!

over 1 year

Forgotten Pains

This is my last review for you! You're writing is amazing (way better than my horrible writing). Thx so much for giving me such a thoughtful and detailed review of my book review. If I win the contest, I'll make sure to give you a shout out (or, who knows, I'll probably give you a shout out no matter what).

over 1 year

RED

One more review to go!

over 1 year

Milk & Tears

OK, so this is my second review for you! Two more to go this month. I was wondering, when you review mine, if you could possibly review my book review (Tom Boy: A Graphic Memoir Book Review) first. Thx!

over 1 year

I'm Sorry

over 1 year

Starlight Wishes

over 1 year

Save Your Breath

PROMPT: Plot Twist

maybe drop in some foreshadowing. for example: "Stop struggling Melissa!" he ordered. "Wait," I said. confused, "How do you know my name?" "I know more about you than you think" The deep, husky voice sounded familiar. Too familiar yo be a coincidence.

over 1 year