Big Blue

"The sky looks blue 'cause we want it to."

“A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one.”

"May we get what we want; may we get what we need; but may we never get what we deserve."

Write free.

Peer Reviews

Loud Silence #bigcolor

unknown

Wraiths of the Moon: Chapter 5

Kistal will forever be my favorite character.

over 2 years

Wraiths of the Moon: Chapter 4

3/14 reviews finished. Pray for me.

over 2 years

Wraiths of the Moon: Chapter 3

Yet another amazing chapter, Doctor. Hopefully you get this review soon.

over 2 years

Wraiths of the Moon: Chapter 2

Hopefully, you get this peer review soon.

over 2 years

I’ll Kill For You, I’ll Die For You

Blue would love to see this piece rewritten to show how far you've come! Only a suggestion, but if you do decide to rewrite this, be sure to post it on here! Keep writing!

over 2 years

The Recipe To Get Through 2019 (Hopefully...)

PROMPT: 2019

Wonderful recipe! Also, you piqued Blue's interest with Badflower. They might take a moment out of their day to listen to it. Keep writing!

over 2 years

Him

Amazingly powerful, made Blue grimace and smile sympathetically. The way that you capitalized all of the pronouns talking about Aaron made this piece all the more emotional. Blue felt- and they mean FELT- this piece while they were reading. Wonderful job, and keep writing!

over 2 years

Lean On Me

Blue absolutely loved reading and hopes this review makes you smile. Keep writing, Bubbling Pen!

over 2 years

another empty package with a shiny label

PROMPT: 2019

Your writing style has piqued Blue's interest immensely! With free-writing poetry comes the freedom with how you mold your creation: the rhythm, the number of lines and stanzas. Awesome job overall!

over 2 years

The Playbook Pact: A True Story (1)

Wonderful job! It's a very emotional piece, and Blue hopes that everything turned out okay. Also, Blue would've punched Charles in the face regardless.

over 2 years