Umbreon dounuts

Myth Dragon

A Floridian girl who loves the games and the stories of the world. Stories are the best when they are from the heart.

Hope the world is treating you well.

Fangtastic

It was raining, but I didn’t care, I was going to confess my feelings to Brenda. Brenda was my crush for a month now and the dance was coming. The thunder crashed yikes. Maybe I could stay at Martie’s house, who was right next to Brenda. This was sweet, I could review the moves with Marty and then go to Brenda after the thunder is done dancing across the sky. I knocked on his parents’ door. “Why it’s Timothy, Martin come down,” called Mrs. Pollinden. Marty came downstairs, “Hey, what’s up?” he said smoothly. “Come in T-Bomb” he continued. This was heaven from the storm.
“Okay, got it.,” I confirmed. After texting my mom, I could stay at Marty’s house. “Uhh, by the way,” Marty said in a low voice, “some weird stuff is happening around here.” His face went looked scared. “What’s going on?” I asked, Marty never got like that. Marty was always upbeat, even if the racist...

Phenomenal Woman

Mom

Women were once thought of some creature less than a man. Mothers were just human incubators. Now mothers are the most powerful people our lives. My mother is more than a mother. My mother is a funny person who can change the tone in the room almost immediately. My mom is a teacher who teaches to the ones with special needs and treats them with respect. The person who gave birth to me is the most patient person and something the person who gives me the most joy and sometimes the deepest sadness. She is a stepmother, a wife, a teacher. She is my inspiration and the person who taught me more than school ever could.  

If Rage Was A Poem

I hate, hate, hate
I want things to burn, burn, burn
Where is the change, change, change
These thoughts are just echoes in my mind
That if pursued
Will cause the chaos and craze
Of my hate, my hate, my hate

The words

The words on my lips suppressed
The thoughts afraid to see the world
My insides are about to twirl

Wanting the words to be off your body and soul
These words want to be free and see the world
This fire is extinguished and never to be seen again

Open the your lips
Unlock the soul
These words need to be in the world

No matter how crazy
How absurd
Or if they make you look bad

Life is fun
Not good
Not bad

Oh My Gods Part 1 of 4

The elixir tasted like sweet honey on my tongue and after a nice shot of it, I was officially a goddess. Of what? I don't know. The phone in my pocket vibrated, a text from my best friend. She was a mortal named Allison. "Hello, Allison. My wedding is going to be awesome." I whispered to her. Olympus was the best home ever and I had to get me to those parties they were hosting almost every day. My fiance was walking around the corner so I turned and hid behind a collum. Hoping he didn't he didn't see me. I pulled my tunic so it didn't drape over the floor. "Have you seen Zona?" I heard him ask a god. "I thought I saw her go down that hallway." the god said.
    I looked at the hallway in front of me and heard Andrews footsteps. I held my breath and watched him walk past me down the hallway. I then hastily sprinted the other direction....

At Home

Where Do I Feel Home?

I was in my bed, it was several feet off the ground, my sister's directly below it. There was a dresser under the window, my dresser and a closet with me and sister's clothes hung up. Clothes in hampers, (most on the floor). A peek at the doorway, it would show a bathroom and two other bedrooms. That's where I sleep, eat live. That is my house. That isn't my home. It's the people that make a house a home. No matter what money, furniture, and illusions there are, it still is a house. I feel at home when I am happy and I know I am getting what I want. With the people I want.

Love in Words

Letter of Freindship

Dear ---------
I have a class with you.  When I see you, you make me happy. Maybe I would one day like to pursue a friendship with you that will last till my final breaths. But, I doubt this. I do not want your love, not a romantic way. Just in a way where we can become friends. That day is not today. Or tomorrow. It's not until I gain the courage to speak to you properly. Until then I wish you the best of luck and continue to draw those drwaing I would one day like to talk to you over.

Love and Loss

It’s been about a year since that fateful day
The day of shock and tears
From a day where we remember those lost
Those injured
Those souls who taken away
While February is a month of love
Some just remember those who they cherished
Who perished
Who they loved

Tiny Love Story

Away we go

Was this love. I hope so. There was some feeling that kindled inside me, there was some flame inside me that glow brightly. I didn’t have to hide from her, even though he was a common folk that needed to betray some thought in her. I didn’t have to pretend as I could just run away with her and be happy forever. “Emily” said the whisper at the window. I was almost giddy with excitement as I grabbed my bag and whisked to the window and climbed down with Amber. “They made you hide your ears today?” she sounded almost sad.I shook my head and then there was the beautiful relief of wolf ears and freedom, she smiled knowing I was happy. “Come on!” I said, feeling my body morph into the shape of a wolf three times its normal size. She climbed on and I ran off to our happily ever after.

Seafoam

Chapter 1
The inkwell sat perfectly on the desk of my cabin my father’s new boat, the S.S Inkhunt was a hunting boat, bigger than a normal vessel, but nothing out of the ordinary. I liked this vessel, but I hated living on the sea far more than most things, but the salt air made me feel better. I looked into the salty sea. Faron yelled, “There's a squid down there fellas!” I rolled my eyes. Men started piling with their hooks and harpoons trying to catch the poor thing. Every since the supply of ink was depleted my father went hunting the squids to sell it. “Fools” muttered. I looked at them diving into the sea, through the window of the cabin. I turned back to my window and continued my drawing. I made my own ink. It was waterproof and my journal’s paper was also waterproof, but father never listened to my idea. I looked at my window...

In the House

The Bow

In my room, there are various items from plush to a balloon without air taped to the wall. The most bizarre item is a bow for a string bass paired with a binder with some songs within. Thing is that there is no string bass in the household for the bow and music to with. The bow is tightened, and some of the hairs are loose. I brought the bow home several months earlier form my sudden join to the Orchestra after some time in Gym class. I wanted to leave, I had no friends and some people had malicious intentions. Orchestra was one of the best times in my life. I left, for why I still don't know. When I returned the bass I packed it up I forgot it. So now it sits on white shelves with the music book. Dormant. A reminder of my bad decision to drop the art for the ear.

In the House

The Bow

In my room, there are various items from plush to a balloon without air taped to the wall. The most bizarre item is a bow for a string bass paired with a binder with some songs within. Thing is that there is no string bass in the household for the bow and music to with. The bow is tightened, and some of the hairs are loose. I brought the bow home several months earlier form my sudden join to the Orchestra after some time in Gym class. I wanted to leave, I had no friends and some people had malicious intentions. Orchestra was one of the best times in my life. I left, for why I still don't know. When I returned the bass I packed it up I forgot it. So now it sits on white shelves with the music book. Dormant. A reminder of my bad decision. 

Turned to Stone

Super Selfie

The pizzas were warm, and boxing them was as tedious on Friday. I hated my job. I looked both ways and flashed my phone and looked at my stream. Only twenty-five followers, I rolled my eyes and then checked my other platforms nothing more than thirty followers. I took a selfie with a pizza, trying to pretend I have a life. I looked at my miserable feed of only three pictures, so heavily filtered. I continued to fold pizza boxes and slide the cheap pizzas in the boxes. I left the building and went to my miserable apartment. I looked at my feed again, nothing new. What’s the point of life? Mine is so boring, I looked at my window and thought I could jump. As soon as I balanced on the window seal looking at the stories below. Then my phone buzzed, there was a spontaneous strain of followers. I had to post a picture, I pulled up the...

Open Prompt

Spooky Houses

The others around me didn’t believe me but the with the keys in hand I walked in with them behind me. The creaky old house smelled like dust and age, the drama king behind coughed, “Adrian if you don’t want to go in then you can go! We going in, no matter what.” I glanced back at him, “Lighten up, Emma!” Evie said. I held my camera tightly, it was an old camera and the entire group walked in behind me. “How about we split up?” Evie said. The light that spilled into the room revealed some stairs that split into two stairwells. “How about me and Arabella go to the left?” Evie said cooly. The than a noise in the distance, sound like a yell.
“Kay me and Arabella are going to the noise. This will make the best headline for the school blog!!” Evie squealed. She grabbed Arabella’s hand and ran up the stairs.
    The situation then...

Extraordinary in the Ordinary

The Labor of Space

The stem was smooth and twisted
The fruit was bright 
Producing light
Making the eyes glitter
Thousands made every year
The sounds of twinkling in your ears
While the setting is dark 
If the orchards are looked upon 
The only thing is the fruits, the stars

Novel Writing Competition 2018

Seafoam

The inkwell sat perfectly on the desk of my cabin my father’s new boat, the S.S Inkhunt was a hunting boat, bigger than a normal vessel, but nothing out of the ordinary. I liked this vessel, but I hated living on the sea far more than most things, but the salt air made me feel better. I looked into the salty sea. Faron yelled, “There's a squid down there fellas!” I rolled my eyes. Men started piling with their hooks and harpoons trying to catch the poor thing. Every since the supply of ink was depleted my father went hunting the squids to sell it. “Fools” I muttered. I looked at them diving into the sea, through the window of the cabin. I turned back to my window and continued my drawing. I made my own ink. It was waterproof and my journal’s paper was also waterproof, but father never listened to my idea. I looked at my window even...

Novel Writing Competition 2018

Seafoam