Fernweh

On a quest to find myself.
Music lover.
Dark Chocoholic.
Daydreamer.
Intellectual.
Thinker.
Bookworm.
Atheist.
Writer.
Poetess.

To Infinity and Beyond.

#fantasygroup

1. Do you want to join this group?

Hell yeah, I am just a beginner and I really want to improve my writing. Plus, I am a big fan of fantasy novels. I a daydreamer, you know, like I can zone out in some fantasy even in the middle of an exam. See?

2. Would you prefer if I created the group by publishing the prompts, or an actual group like "Flash Fiction?" Explain.

I think that would be nice. Or this is just fine too. I am actually not great at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? XD

3.What is a catchy name for this group?

I think Fantasy League is good to go. (Plus, I am really late, so I can't even suggest right now.)

4. What do you consider "fantasy?"

I believe fantasy is that world where people escape to create absolutely nonsense things and situations. These things and situations might not be important...

I am here to review!

"We all need people who will give us feedback. That's how we improve."
~Bill Gates

Recently, I saw a lot of people volunteering for reviewing and I am so thankful to them. Reviewing is such a wonderful and necessary job. And to contribute more to the cause, I too am willing to review pieces.

But unfortunately, I have a very busy schedule since my exams are going on and stuff (Its my 10th....I am sure all my fellow Indians will understand my pain) and hence I can only promise to publish a review once in 3 days.

But please do not stand back from telling me which pieces you would like to get reviewed...I will try my best to do it.
And also, I am not a great writer and I simply write by intuition.
So in order to see whether I am qualified enough to review your piece, you can go, check out my work and earlier...

Chapter - 2

Link to the first Chapter:
Chapter - 1
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter - 2

Caspian hauled Aurum out of the pond with great difficulty. Heck, he thought, for someone so fragile looking, she sure weighs a lot. Suddenly, he lost his balance in the slippery mud around the pond and fell down with Aurum in his arms. He landed on top of her. Caspian groaned from the impact. His eyes landed on her face.

Aurum’s face was so peaceful. It almost felt as if she had wanted to die. For a moment, Caspian almost felt bad for trying to stop her from dying. No. He shook his head. He needed to remember his purpose.

He picked himself up and dusted his worn-out jeans. He positioned himself beside her. Kneeling down, he closed his eyes and raised his hand, right above her lifeless figure. Concentrating, he thought about her peaceful face and the feeling of being alive.

He felt his energy...

Chapter - 1

Hello...Fellow members of WtW.
I have been off grid for some days. OK. Many days.
I would like to inform everyone that I have deleted the first two chapters of my novel.
I would be starting again. 
The content is same. However, It is more improved and more expressive.
Hope you all enjoy reading it.

Chapter - 1

Aurum always felt out of place. Even while trekking with her classmates in a breathtaking forest, whose name she couldn't remember, her spirit was wandering away.

As she tried to catch up with the crowd that had already left her behind, she watched in awe as an alluring silver and green butterfly came out of nowhere. It slowly circled around her before landing on her thin and lean shoulder. Intrigued by its beauty, she lifted her hand slowly to caress the butterfly’s fragile wings. But the butterfly fluttered away as soon as Aurum touched it. Aurum looked up to catch...

Novel Writing Competition 2019

In The Bar Of The Lost Souls

Qetsiyah woke up with a start. She had been screaming in her sleep till her throat had went hoarse. Wincing with pain, she got out of her bed and walked up to the only window in her room.

A soft breeze was flowing outside the big and airy window. The clear air felt like ice on her sweat-beaded face. It went past her shoulders and lightly ruffled her midnight black hair.

Somewhere, in the distance, she heard the soft strummings of an ambitious guitar.

She turned back to her room and went up to her closet. Taking out some black overalls, she checked the time.

It was 1:56 am. No one would notice she was gone.

She changed fast and shoved her nightgown below her bed, while tying her sport shoes. Wrapping herself in a black scarf, she jumped out of her window.

Qetsiyah landed on the ground with a soft thud. Her feet were hurting with the impact but...

Trust

After you, i stopped trusting people

A Mother's Joy

A gift from heavens was bestowed upon her,
A line of immense gratitude was on her face as the little angel began to stir.
With great care, she clutched her bundle of joy close to her soul,
As she realized, that the little one had made her life complete to the whole.

Eyes made of innocence, heart composed of gold,
It was the greatest delight, any mother could ever hold.
Hands that wanted protection, soul that cried for adore,
Its cuteness was such that no one could ignore.

Even its little squeals of enthrall brought clusters of pleasure to her,
Even a little pain to it made her tears occur.
Its arrival had made her home, a garden of bliss,
With every worry, tension and sadness to dismiss.

It was a joy for hers to keep forever,
But has time stopped for anyone ever?
Up the little angel grew, too large for her to caress.
To go out in the...

the day we met #tirelessregret

i regret the day i met you
even though my hearts says no
i still remember
that night
the night, we danced so slow

even in that crowd
your eyes were all i could see
i was new to you
and
you were new to me

you gave me something
something to look forward to
and i dreamt about
about that moment
at the end of the day, when my eyes graced you

I could see it 
you and me together
we would talk
we would laugh
we would loose ourselves in each other

when you talked to me 
i felt that deep content and
when i blushed 
and i did it so bad
you grinned so hard without any intent

how couldn't you see it
how couldn't you feel it
that i was happy with you, complete with you
and yet
you left me in my tears, the day the sky was moonlit

maybe i was the one at...

Six-Word Story

Deaf

Can't you hear, I am screaming.

#MWTWF Story: How on earth did I find this paradise??

I honestly have no idea how to start. 
How about with my name?
Okay.

My profile name is HeadInTheClouds but my real name is Suhanee. In Hindi (India's official language), Suhanee means pleasant. It is an often used word in songs, poems and writings for describing the weather, a feeling or a person. 

I initially read Sudha Murthy, Ruskin Bond, Roald Dahl and Indian Folk Tales. By age of 11, my bestie introduced me to Harry Potter and I became hooked to it. I became a potterhead and looked forward to the library at my school. But managing my studies and reading became tiresome. As a result, I haven't read much and I am still trying to catch up. I began writing when I first wrote a poem for a school competition and came second. But at that time, I had no idea WtW existed. At the age of 14 (present age), I was angry with my mom for not...

Winners for ALOHA!!! WRITING CONTEST EVERYONE!!!!

Hello lovely people!!! I am really sorry for the delay in announcing the winners....I was quite caught up in my school work, exams and chores.

Anyways, where were we?

Yup. The competition.

Ok, the winners:

TOO HONORABLE MENTION:
Coffee Friday by Ryder

Okie-dokie...these are my views about your write-up:

Honestly speaking, I am a hardcore coffee person and book lover. So by combining these two things you have literally won my heart over. But, I felt that there wasn't much funny content in yours as compared to other writings. As i said before...you have written amazing and I love you. Thank you so much for entering and yes, two reviews, two likes and two comments on your favorite pieces coming up!!
P.S. Mention your two works or if you want it random.

THIRD PLACE:
Dandelion Day by  J.A.

Now...Views!!

I didn't imagine dandelions even in the one-kilometer radius of my widest dreams. UNEXPECTED!! I especially loved it when ranted at...

Last Call For ALOHA!!! WRITING CONTEST EVERYONE!!!!

HALLO PEOPLE!!!!

It is me again!!!! It is the last call for my competition ALOHA!!! WRITING COMPETITION EVERYONE!!!!
The due date is tomorrow and the judging is day after tomorrow while the announcement is the day after the day after tomorrow.
Please submit your entries fast.
Can't wait!!

Also:
-writinginhopesofsomeday- 
J.A.
Quille

Thank you guys so much for taking part!!!!! Love y'all!!! 

The Heartbroken Lover #TheVillainStory

I stare at the illuminated night. The stars are so bright today, I think as I shift my gaze from the stunning moonlight to the electric atmosphere below. There she is, my heartbeat suddenly picks up. Even in an open auditorium, with so much light and music and people, she was still noticeable. But why is she here, I wonder as the answer slowly forms at the back of my head. It is the crowning of the prince today. The prince. Her boyfriend. A low growl ripples through my chest. Luke shifts his attention from the apt army to me. “Noah. What is wrong?” he says in a silent but chilling voice. I remember my purpose tonight and say in my husky voice, “Nothing Luke. I just can’t stand here while that filthy Arcadian puts a crown to his head.” Luke stares at me with his steel-grey eyes. Even from a distance, I can see the shining metal...

Prizes for Winners for ALOHA!!! WRITING CONTEST EVERYONE!!!!

Ciao!

I am here with the prizes for winners in My FIRST EVER competition!!!
ALOHA!!! WRITING COMPETITION EVERYONE!!!!

PRIZES:
FIRST PLACE: A follow if I am not following you.
                     A review on five of your favorite pieces or random.
                     A comment on the same pieces.
                     A like on the same pieces.

SECOND PLACE: A follow if I am not following you.
                        A review on four of your favorite pieces or random.
                        A comment on the same pieces.
                        A like on the same pieces.

THIRD PLACE: A follow if I am not following you.
   ...

ALOHA!!! WRITING CONTEST EVERYONE!!!!

OK guys....you know me as Suhanee_The_Intellect....which means I should be the intellect typo but BAM!! I ain't!!! I am a crazy person and I HAVE A CRAZY COMPETITION FOR YOU...It's a test dedicated to test you craziness and how much can you stretch your  creativity for this craziness.

So....I want all of you create a crazy, silly and absolutely ridiculous holiday on anything and make a story about it. Yep....it can be a holiday about post-it notes or even about whiteboards or surfboards or cakes or clowns or anything.

Jurging would be done on the basis of how plausible and crazy you can make up the holiday as well as the follow up story!!!!

Good luck to all the crazy people out there!!!

Due date-12th December 2018

Everyone who is going to participate pls mention your story link on the comments section.

ALOHA!!! WRITING CONTEST EVERYONE!!!!

Due date-12th december 2018