Fernweh

On a quest to find myself.
Music lover.
Dark Chocoholic.
Daydreamer.
Intellectual.
Thinker.
Bookworm.
Atheist.
Writer.
Poetess.

To Infinity and Beyond.

Peer Reviews

Untitled Piece (in need of reviews for school)

Overall, the poem is a nice spin-off of "The Road not Taken". Keep writing!

13 days

Maria | Chapter 1

Hey friend! It is lovely to interact with you after so many months. I know I have been a jerk and etc and etc. Please forgive me I love this piece of yours and I virtually beg you to continue. Love, Suhanee.

13 days

Words

PROMPT: One-Liner

Hey zalma! I find this piece of yours incredibly beautiful. I have always liked to read deep and meaningful one liners and I can tell yo that this is one of the best I have read. Keep on writing and expressing yourself!

14 days

Unexpected

PROMPT: A Question in Closing

Hey Sam, I really like the piece and I would recommend you to try your hands at every aspect of writing. I firmly believe that writing shouldn't be limited to only a few genres. There should be a variety. Yes, there will be ups and downs and failures at some points but that all will make you experienced and confident about yourself. I hope I am able to explain myself clearly. So, what i really wanted to say is that, i would love to read more stories from you and since you are an ardent fan of Agatha Christie, I am looking forward to suspense in your works.

16 days

The World is Calling - Chapter 1

Jo, you are one of the most fantastic writer I have ever met. The fact that you could convert a poem into such a beautiful piece is just mesmerizing. I especially love your descriptions. Good job!!

10 months