Fernweh

I left the reality for a dream, and that dream, left me in the painful reality of life.
One more time we are strangers, but this time with memories.
I wish time had better timing for you and me.

"Lie to me again".
She whispered.
"I love you".
He said.

-----

Currently hosting a very unique contest!
Check it out by searching for #SomethingUnique

Peer Reviews

Draped in Darkness

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

This was an awesome piece. With a few changes made here and there, this piece can win any competition! Good luck and keep writing... Also, if you have the time, could you please review one of my piece "Asha"? Thank you!

6 months

The Soiree

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

I am not a mythology fan unless the book has been written by Rick Riordan. So, my knowledge on such subjects is really limited. But in my opinion, It was quite fun reading this. All the best! P.S. I would be really grateful to you if you could review my novel entry also. It is named - Illicit. Thanks!

6 months

Legs aren't for pulling!

PROMPT: Rain or Shine

This is a wonderful piece. You are an aspiring writer and capable of doing more great work. But never forget that there are many writers here on this website who are struggling for support just like the protagonist in your piece. They need help too! And we all are like a family here! Great work! Keep writing!

7 months

Only If...

This is awesome! I have looked at your other works and I have noticed that you write thought-provoking content. That is such a great talent! You should keep up this kind of writing. P.S. Thank you so much for supporting me for my novel...I will soon post the third chapter and work on the suggestions offered by other writers. Thank you again.

7 months

THE DAY.....WHICH SHALL BE A FESTIVAL #festival #buddingauthor

Honestly, I am little disappointed that you didn't win the competition for which you had written this piece. But no worries, the poem is beautiful and it has that ability to make people feel much more aware, you know? That deep-pitted feeling. Also, I am not a really great fan of festivals. Family and good food aside, there is nothing much to do during festivals. And also, I am that kind of person who can't forget the faces of the hungry kids that we see on the Indian streets. So, this poem really gets to me. This is a really good poem...Awesome work!

7 months

Untitled Piece

Overall, the poem is a nice spin-off of "The Road not Taken". Keep writing!

7 months

Words

PROMPT: One-Liner

Hey zalma! I find this piece of yours incredibly beautiful. I have always liked to read deep and meaningful one liners and I can tell yo that this is one of the best I have read. Keep on writing and expressing yourself!

7 months

Unexpected

PROMPT: A Question in Closing

Hey Sam, I really like the piece and I would recommend you to try your hands at every aspect of writing. I firmly believe that writing shouldn't be limited to only a few genres. There should be a variety. Yes, there will be ups and downs and failures at some points but that all will make you experienced and confident about yourself. I hope I am able to explain myself clearly. So, what i really wanted to say is that, i would love to read more stories from you and since you are an ardent fan of Agatha Christie, I am looking forward to suspense in your works.

7 months

The World is Calling - Chapter 1

Jo, you are one of the most fantastic writer I have ever met. The fact that you could convert a poem into such a beautiful piece is just mesmerizing. I especially love your descriptions. Good job!!

over 1 year