Zixdude

Well, I'm male. I laugh. I know God. But more importantly for you,
I make my own music,
I code my own games,

I write my own stories--
and that's why I'm here. I have lots to say, and this is the place to say it.

Reading is for noobs.
Serious.
Stop reading.
Go write ur own story. I've got mine, and I could post it, but no one wants the whole thing. Rather, I like to put myself in new shoes. YOU TRY IT!

--Write about that time you got lost in a forest. Of metropolitical complications.

--Or, on the other hand, that one time when you jumped into a pool of lava and lost all your items (lol).

The world is wrong, and you are right. BUT WHY? Because you have the perspective necessary to change the world.

Top 26 Most Useless Letters

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

First on death row:
C, Q, W, X, and Y.

The #1 most useless letter is: X.
"X" is absolutely pointless today. If you just replace "X" with "ks", which are more common letters, then you don't need "X". I hear you saying "but what about xylophone? We can't call it a ckylophone!" Ok. Sure. But there's an easy solution: use "Z"! Spell it "zylophone"! Who would give a hoot if it was spelled that way? It's less confusing!

The quick brown foks jumps over the lazy dog.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWYZ

The #2 most useless letter is: C.
"C" loves to imitate other letters. It steals the credit from these letters and uses it for itself. And it's confusing! "C" either makes the same sound as "K" or "S". Wouldn't it be wonderful if we didn't have to memorize what "C" meant in each word it's used in? If you just replace "C" with either "K" or "S", depending on what...

Song Writing Competition 2019

Movie Star from Mars

[Chord symbols in (parentheses)
Back-up singers sing the lyrics in italics
Bold indicates a high note]

(IV) Takes a long time to find some (vi) cool for the hot,
But if you (I) think you're a star, then I'll (iii) give you a shot
So come here! (IV)

My (IV) ex-man left me (vi) just because
He (I6) wasn't gettin' that (iii) blazar buzz!
I (IV) promise you all that (vi) you deserve
But (ii) you've just gotta be (V6) down to Earth, uh-huh!

(IV) C'mon, sunshine, shine your rays! Oh, yeah!
(I6) C'mon sunshine, shine your rays! Yeah,
Its a (V) brand new day, wontcha (IV) come 'n' shine your rays! (I)
...on me... (I7)

(IV) This all started when I (vi) starred in a flick
(I) I played the Queen of Mars and it (iii) caused a big bang!
(IV) They all thought I was a (vi) stellar chik,
then the (ii) martian boys 'ould force me...

Weird Combos #BirgFriee

There was once a dude preciously named Max. He felt left in because he couldn't run slow enough. He was overly okay with it, you could say. There was a loud problem with his curious legs, though. His shoes were often too short and they showed way too much skin, just like your girlfriend. This caused squishy music to sound from Max' bones. This annoyed his better peers, and made the worse ones amused incorrectly.

You might be raising your hand, and that's because you want a high five, isn't it? Too bad. Instead, I will answer your illegitimate question: his "worse" peers violently used their phones. You'd see them excitedly throw their phones across the hall to get more points. They hauntingly stuck toothpicks into their phones so they looked like stick figures with a rectangular body. And you should see them tap. When they glassily tap their phones, it sends a crunchy shock wave through the room. It...

The Story of Birg and Friee

Birg is a very large, attractive boi. He eats greasy, steamy magnets for breakfast each day. Friee prefers not to eat metal. Instead, he always has his bacon-shaped kale with pure-potato-pancakes. That way, he can grow up to be an organic boi. Birg and Friee don't really like school. During class, they just look at memes. Sometimes, they even make their own during class.

"Stop making memes!!" Ms. Horenda said.

"Fine," Birg and Friee said simultaneously.

That was their favorite meme, and they quoted it very often. Who quoted it even more often was Kit, Friee's crazy girlfriend. She wears so much red make-up that her face looks like a tomato with hair.

As for me, the narrator, I usually dip my fries in the ketchup, but Friee prefers Italian salad dressing, so that's not happening. Those of you who prefer to eat your fiction with a bunch of spicy mayo, YOU'RE NOT GETTING...

I feel kinda keyboard right now.

There's a mass of pick cream stuff on my finger right now. J, H, U, Y, M, and N have this stuff on it now, too. I wonder what it tastes like? Let me lick it real quick.

Hmm. It's really sour. Kinda grainy. I kinda want to spit it out.

Hmm. A glob in the center of my keyboard. Now all my fingers are sticky! Well, I guess not my pinkies. My pinkies are dry. I wonder what it would feel like if they weren't so dry... 

Ouch! I don't like it when my fingernails scratch the inside of my nose, but at least ALL my fingers are wet now. The keys are all getting kinda greasy lol. Looks like the other liquid is kinda leaking into the keyboard. I'm glad this keyboard is still woriqwuegjbkvdsm oijewbg vodiubhaq waoroivchb weoaain uwrewgoiqp2u    h97FCHEVGY8QIPB    FRNI GHP90 28QY72TG8Y3IBEPJAJ8ER9APTG;OE'pw
[EG] AY[]pmij{'
fak rohagpu3quw89r7hy8begjrtig[[09uhfvsybhfwrlqn3g;jmqktphi[gbjoabdufebilYQP57980Q93[    OPKWAL;GTRYBHN,FJLMKB VDFYGRFkgvLCJBHK:Vegtaiju;oy'ijpgvm;d lknjcudflgtr;
SVZklnnj;ofduihlyeaipDO"
M:SDL'
f[pvokczijsdPO"{fpk[0[reai-8u407q6tq54e1drfcgvkhbjmfklv, lkmcjnvhgt;kl,; ...

Heat

Summer is red
When I'm in bed
I steam like a ghost when I walk on it.

If I fell through
I'd turn into dew
Squirting the sweat inside out of it.

Sprinting the street
Boiling concrete
Marathon heat cross the finish line.

Flashy award
Hottie adored
Fire-hut banquet with warm food to dine.

Sauna indies
Tropical trees
Sunset the chair on the beach with them.

Listener

I listened and I thought, 

And I heard all I got.

Cluelessly I laughed and cried

and all I denied.

At night I would fight,

Even though it wasn't my invite.

I listened while I drank Swiss Miss

And when I listened I felt like it was Christmas. 

Blue

Where is my blue?
Do I get it from the souls passing me by? Who?
Is that why they pass me by?
Do I steal it from shy eye?
Do I see it to try?
Can I try?
Do I try?
No. I shouldn't.
Not anymore.
And that's when I see the light.

Tornado's Turn

Grander than grand
Lander than land
Wider than widening picking a hand
Grabbing the houses
Grabbing my shirt
Throwing them over and into the dirt
Wooden and bones
Wooden and bones
Melter than melted the ice cream cones
Tornado and sun
Tornado and sun
Blasting the landscape; just like a gun
Whither the wind
Wherer the wow
Worming the ears of everyone hears
Grander than grand
Lander than land
Wider than widening tossing the bands
Tossing the wandy woods
--Toothpick--
In my bones
Feel open prick
Ow.
Tornado torpedo just pierced in my bones, oh yeah, no. GOLLY my RIBCAGE! I gotta go.

the String Floats down

Beatles be singin':

Tight TIGHT tight
Tighter than me
Thighter than men
Tight is so mean
Tight is so right
Tight is so CRUEL when it loosens
Feel like a FOOL when it loosens...

Fly away, little kite, follow wind into the light!
Fly away, litle kite, follow wind into the light!
Fly away, litle kite, folow wind into the light!
Fly away, litle kite, folow wind into the liht!
Fly away, litle kit, folow wind into the liht!
Fly awy, litle kite, folow wnd into the liht!
Fly awy, litl kite, folow wnd into the liht!
Fly awy, lil kite, folow wnd into the liht!
Fly awy, lil kte, folow wnd into the liht!
Fly awy, lil kte, folw wnd into the liht!
Fly awy, lil kte, folw wnd ito the liht!
Fly awy, lil kte, folw wnd ito th liht!
Fly awy, lil kte, folw nd ito th liht!
Fy awy, lil kte, folw nd ito th liht! ...

Sir Rowan of the Gold Shield

From the bottom to the top now!

The tail bone's connected to the... hip bone!
The hip bone's connected to the... back bone!
The back bone's connected to the... neck bone!

The neck bone's connected to the slimy teeth and horns of Sir Rowan's greatest foe yet. Glazed, brimstone eyes locked upon the knight, and the dragon roared with all the snaps and cracks of a million flames! And the steady stream of maroon and amber and all the ungodliness in-between! And this gush of explosions and sears swept down like a great sword, turning to ember all of the rock roundabout the scene...

Unbeknownst to Sir Rowan, this dragon was in much stress because it was about to lay an egg. Another filthy egg bound to mature into a melting menace just like its mother with myriads of bright white scales that protected the monster from any wimpy weapon.

Many a peasant had tried to appease the dragon with...

Cupid the Stupid Reindeer

But do you recall the most hated reindeer of all?

Cupid the stupid reindeer had a very prominent nose, and if you ever saw it, you would even say it grows. All of the other reindeer always laughed and called him names. They never let that Cupid join in any reindeer-games.

Then, one smoky Christmas Eve, Santa came to say, "Cupid, with your nose so big, won't you smell our way tonight? 

Then all the jealous reindeer lit the fireplace and led Cupid the Stupid reindeer right into Saint Nick's chimney!

Half-Asleep

I saw itchy aching around my eyeballs. The lamp about 3 ft away felt too far to turn off. My muscles tasted empty, and my mind sounded like an airy grey. Time to stop sipping on Kindle colors. I dropped the screen and slipped inside the fuzzy, comfy sheets.

Couple minutes later, I willingly woke up! Didn't even feel tired. It was snowing hard, so school was cancelled for the day. So I entered the colorful warmth of my winter wear, closed my eyes, and dove into an ice, cool snowbank!

In the seclusive darkness of the miniature cave I had dove, I heard itchy aching around my eyeballs. Traces of yellow light choked me into tasting the screams of my baby brother. "He must have sledded into a tree!" I thought with my head on the pillow. I tried to exit the snowbank,but the screaming continued. As if woken by some menacing beast, my bloodshot eyes snapped open....

Chord Story One

Echoes in the oak
the oak
the oak
The C and G work in your head
2 and 3 counting in you head
The major chord solidfies
Responding to the stressed out cries
Testifying that everything will work out.
Everything will work out as the tones shift upward and brighter into an IV chord.
I'm getting bored.

An ii7 chord looms before the waterfall, begging to be gone, but it won't leave.
A sudden V chord calls home, and receives bad news. vi.
Things only get worse. III. Disaster looms.
A dim7 washes away all hope.  Falling, falling, splash! A stressful, sharp five in dee dim7. But a touch of hope! as a flat note rises to a... GEE! a dramatic minor only proves the conflict still manifests itself in the sharp rapid rocks. penta menacing rocks sing their tonics in the rocking, rolling river. Guitar squeel. Walking bass. Rafting piano. Echoing percussing pebbles fall down the stony, steep riverbank,...

One Day, in Our Little Family...#ICBYShortStory

"WHO STOLE MY FRUIT SNACKS?" middle brother shouted shakily to no one really, although he knew that tall brother had--like--a really strong habit of taking them.

Small brother looked up from his screen. He was startled and surprised! He put the lid back on, but he might still get in trouble!
"I dint do it!" he said loudly!

"You know what?" tall brother began to explain as he proudly paced into the kitchen. "I ate them, so don't harass smalls."
Tall brother felt like an exceptional hero, but his grin soon flattened.

Older sister arrived upstairs, staring at the petty thieves of her greatest hero: Mother.
"I can't believe you," she said with disappointment. "Who's been eating Mom's health vitamins?"

All three brothers paused with ashamed faces. Tall brother grinned sheepishly. Small brother talked really fast! And middle brother frikin' rolled his eyes.

So remember, kids, stealing is bad!

Add/change 1 word and Repost #A/C&R

You know when something has a lot of potential. This here

Add/change 1 word and Repost #A/C&R

~WTWP~ Back to Business

I just created this DANK website with Zix.

*skip*

But seriously tho, ckeck out my website at https://www.com.org/yeet/

fffffffffff

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kung

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

fighting!

HUNGH!

For the love of all my fans
Get ready some weird stuff
You can't underestimate my plans
Before I have mastered the duff duff duff - duff duff duff duff duff - duff duff

By the way, HAVE you SEEN my SON?

His NAME is NEMO

Please comment down below if you have SEEN my SON

His NAME is NEMO

Okay nevermind. Here we are now:

BREAKING NEWS: A shark sawed this boat in half in protest against fishing!

"Fish are friends, not food," stated Bruce, the protestor, in a recent interview. Phil Swift is currently on scene at the site of the destruction: Phil, what can you say about this movement being ignited?"

"Well, I do think it's quite a revolutionary idea. Fish have always been a subject of much carnage and danger, but...

Play Pretend

Click on title and then lean in close to screen for best results

Tick
Tock
Grand
Clock
Left
Right

Isn't it amazing how it never stops? It keeps swaying in the        gleam. Shine. Watch.

Only these words are visible when you concentrate on the         slow. tick. tock. beat.

Think. 'Bout. Last. Night.
How  Tired. You. Felt.
You. Re. Mem. Ber?
How. You. Feeeeeeel?
You. know. that. point.
When. you. Stop. mind.
Stop. Eye. Stop. Move...
Shut. Your. Eyes. Black...
Pre. tend. you. feel,
That. same. way. Now.
Your. Lids. Droop. Ping.
Head. Drag. Down. Yaw....n
Four... Three.... Two..... One......

s l e e p

Turned to Stone

Alley

"Do you want to know a secret?" a low voice breathed into the ear of the victim under that dark skyline.

The Figure withdrew from his victim's ear and motionlessly produced a screwdriver.

"It will fix you beyond any pain on this planet."

Breathlessly the victim turned to meet The Hooded Figure's veiled eyes. He faced The Figure and paced backward. 

And desperately, the victim screamed, eyes wide, "PLEASE!"

The oncoming whirlwind obscured the "subject" and "savior", and when the wind died and the blur clarified, an empty sidewalk shone clean from city grime. Fixed?

High on the Screen

You can't look away. That sense of satisfaction of a webpage loading or a wall placing or an enemy dying takes you away from the real world, where satisfaction lies only within scraping past starvation, or rescuing your grades to live another day, or listening to peers that pile up your to-do list. But where's the fun in that? Life is hard work!

But that screen... It deals satisfaction like its nobody's business. You don't have to worry about not re-spawning, or risk, or straining your muscles until they feel like beef jerky. So keep looking, and see what happens next. You need to know; otherwise the bad dream of reality will peek out again. Sleep doesn't matter at the moment, just the next level.

So keep your eyes on this white light you crave like a fruit fly. Follow me, child, and I'll give you fake choices. I'll keep you comfortable and I'll feed you the empty media that...

Play Pretend

Click on title and then lean in close to screen for better effect

Tick
Tock
Grand
Clock
Left
Right
1      2 3             4         5  6     7    8   1 2         3             4               5          6         7           8

1      2         3         4    5  6  7  8              1    2    3       4                5

Think. 'Bout. Last. Night.
How  Tired. You. Felt.
You. Re. Mem. Ber?
How. You. Feeeeeeel?
You. know. that. point.
When. you. stop. mind.
Stop. Eye. Stop. Move...
Shut. Your. Eyes. Black...
Pre. tend. you. feel,
That. same. way. Now.
Your. Lids. Droop. Ping.
Drag. Down. Head. Too.
Head. Low-  wer. Yaw....n
Four... Three.... Two..... One......

s l e e p

french boi know de wey

today's cringe is brought to you by C U B E S P A C E

linguini don't feel good 2dey                  so now i is lost-a
he was to show to me de wey                 cuz he have no pasta
he look up to de sky                                  and my home in Uganda
in which he start to cry                               is still thousan mile awey...
because he was out of his noodle

...DING ding diddle-dy dingy dingy ding-a ding-a ding-a-dy
                                                               <==To Be Continued=| |\ \| |/

Does this count as fanfic? Anyway, plz like and comment on this vid and sub to this channel! for more dead memes. Ring that bell!!Q

(I do NOT own ratatatui, any of the soic the hedog franchise, josjojos bizare aventure, or the song rounbadout, and I do not own any of their associated popular icons, u normies.)

Or am I the normie?
DUH-NUH-NUH-DUH!                                      / \
(Oh yeah i dont own the illuminati either)...

Whiteboard

In nothing there can be found light--an eraser painting a canvas white
 But dots and lines distract in spite--of natural ways to find delight-

ful spaces where the background neg's
    away and then you occupy that blind but powerful beggar
        of whatever you can dream!

It watches proud of all the imagination of each of its facilitators.
It watches you and casts its spotlight and becomes a stage for you
    to show
    and know
    who                you                are.

You can do it! You can do it!
You can do it! You can do it!
You can do it! You can do it!

Novel Writing Competition 2018

Nothing to Worry About

Loneliness doesn’t have to be a feeling. It’s just a quality. I didn’t care if I was that way, because I was just fine the way I was. I lived in a dark box of perpetual coolth while a warm, vibrant screen in front of me always fed me knowledge that kept me full and satisfied. Nobody needed me--who in turn needed nobody. Life went on as the daily lives of ordinary people on the screen entertained me.

The Sweet Chariot swung around eventually, and I accepted. My time had come. I didn’t understand the Chariot concept so much (there was talk from the older people about “passing through the mirror”), but in time it dropped me off where I could really be myself: a small, deserted cay no wider than the room I had lived in all my life before.

And thus the story ended.

I knew I wasn’t going anywhere from here, so I sat against the sole...

"I Love You"? wdym?

I don't mean anything, but I do.
Good night, sleep tight, I'll see you in the morning!
Don't matter if you're mother, son, or boo...
I want a hug. So long! For now I will be waiting.

Slide Right On... #paperbirdcontest

Take a point in space. A sharp point in space. A point in space so sharp that it disappears into whatever contains it. Extrude it into a line, and you've got the most dangerous weapon of all time. A needle. A piercing, perilous, precious needle.

Oh boy. You know when it hits you. Right in your back, locating itself between the ribs, and the concave curl reflex of the spine only
                    brings
                        more
                            pain...
as the needle swims through the excited mesh of heartstrings and membranes.

Slide right on, little needle. Get in there. You're doing the right thing! He might have bloodshot eyes and sour, swollen veins and a drooling grimace that wraps around his head with hair on end...

But you've got a job to do. Keep sliding. Slick, slew, SLOW.
There ya go! That looks perfect! Look at that patient! His fingers are curling! His scream is too loud to hear! Feel that hot,...

Boring Bo

(Punchline at the end)

This is the story of Boring Bo.
She only has one place that she can go.
It is a place where each one will know
the story of Boring Bo:

This is the story of Boring Bo.
She only has one place that she can go.
It is a place where each one will know.
the story of Boring Bo:

This is the story of Boring Bo.
She only has one place that she can go.
It is a place where each one will know.
the story of Boring Bo:

A sculpture by Michelangelo!

Turned to Stone

Alley

The figure withdrew from his ear and motionlessly produced a screwdriver.

Breathlessly the victim turned to meet the hooded figure's veiled eyes. The victim receded, facing the man. 

A whirlwind obscured the subject and savior, and when the wind died and the blur clarified, an empty sidewalk shone clean from city grime.

Turned to Stone

Alley

The figure withdrew from his ear and motionlessly procured a screwdriver.

Reading is for Noobs

Lazy bums scooting to the nearest bed
Dragging their nothings with them
Just maybe you see the holes in their head.
Paying artists to paint their mind for them!

y tho?
dunno. don care.                                            (I have a different agenda)

Go write!
despite the dare.                                            (oops, this doesn't rhyme)

Go above
and glove their eye.                                        (wish it was plural. English stupid.)

Each word
not heard will die.

You deserve to be heard!                                 (plz stop reading)
I bet ur dying to do it anyway...     ...