AnonymousWriter

Life is good, when there is a cookie and a glass of mil next to you.

Speech Writing Competition 2018

Change

I desperately want to see a change in this world. Many changes. I'm only 11 years old and I used to think that because I was a kid, I couldn't make a change. Well, I was wrong. No matter what age you are, you can make some kind of change. It may be positive, or negative. Today, I'm here to tell you, whether you were just born, or whether your 115 years old, you can make a change, you just have to put in the effort. It's not that difficult to do small things to help our environment. For examples, recycling. It may seem like only one person is recycling, and that may be true, but your still making a difference. It's not just the differences that effect our world, the also effect us. We feel good, and we feel like we helped someone, or something. Another example is world hunger. Maybe, you could refrain from throwing out your lunch...

Speech Writing Competition 2018

Change

Dis is Me Life

Hey. I'm in 6th grade. My life is pretty crazy, but I love it. I have some really weird people in my grade, who totally entertain me, but are also really annoying. I think I might write about them. They have some really weird stories. Anyways, I was born in the US and I moved to NY. Now I go to a school on the Upper East Side. I love reading, writing, and math. When I grow up, I think I want to be a writer, a lawyer, or something else. It's to young for me to get worked up about this. I really like staying up late and watching corny movies with my parents. I hope you enjoy my stories. 

Dramatic Contest

Ok, so, there’s this girl at my school who is super dramatic, annoying, and over the top. She acts like she’s better then everyone else. I feel like nearly everyone has someone like that at their school. I’m  wondering if you could tell me about someone like that. Describe them in full detail and make me laugh so hard that I fall over, which I do A LOT, but that’s beyond the point. Like the annoying kid at my school has curly hair, and has like two friends. Seriously, she provides so much entertainment and she loves to insult people. Anyways, I just wanna laugh. 

Prizes 
1st Place: 
A Follow
20 Likes
20 Detailed Peer Reviews 
A note to follow you in my Message to Writers 

2nd Place:
A Follow
15 Likes
15 Detailed Peer Reviews 
A note to follow you in 5 of my pieces 

3rd Place:
A Follow
10 Likes
10 Detailed Peer Reviews 
A shout out in...

In the House

My Upstate House

I have a house in the Hamptons and it is  awesome. It's like a log cabin, but with fireplaces and coziness. I love the sitting room. There are four dark oak chairs around a birch table, a fireplace, a cozy grey sofa, and a pillow that says "Life is Good."
I feel warmth there and I feel that I'm at peace. My favorite place is the kitchen, with its white marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, and its cozy velvet armchair. 

A CONTEST

Prompt: Please make fun or poke fun at something that you think is kinda lame.
Word Min: 200 words
All submissions  due by December 5th

Prizes

1st Place:
A follow
20 likes
12 detailed peer reviews
My admiration
A reminder to follow you in my message to writers

2nd Place:
A follow
15 likes
8 detailed peer reviews
A shout out in 3 of my pieces 

3rd Place: 
A follow
8 likes
4 detailed peer reviews
A reminder to follow you in one of my comments

Pls tell me in the comments if you would like to participate.
Thanks!

Oh, the Dreaded 6th Grade Play

Um, I think we're going to be doing Into the Woods for our 6th Grade play. If you haven't seen it, you should. Anyways, this is a list of who I think will get who and who wants to be someone, but won't get it. Sorry to those people, but one day, you have to learn that you don't get everything. 

Ok, so,

Ella: Will probably get whatever role she wants. I think she wants to be the Witch and if she does, she will get the part.
Lily: Would make a great Rapunzel because she is great at singing.
Emma: Probably get Little Red Riding Hood because she is short, would look pretty ok in a red cape, and has a great voice.
Madison: IDK who she'll get, she's alright at singing I guess and I think she'll be maybe one of the stepsisters, or maybe Jack's mom because she's really dramatic and doesn't do a lot of singing.  ...

Everyday Magic

A Magical World

I began my first adventure, into the snow-topped forest of Iceland. Evergreen trees were surrounding me and they were slightly swaying in the wind. I had barely walked 500 paces into the forest, when I saw a stag. The most beautiful stag I'd ever seen. It had perfectly white antlers, a sheer white coat, with a grey do above his head. He was absolutely beautiful. Then, from the midst of the bushes, 3 more baby stags appeared. They all looked the same, each with a thick brown coat and speckled antlers. I felt as if I had stepped into a magical world. I think it was like a snow globe. It was so perfect. There was snow all around us and 4 0f the most beautiful animals I'd ever seen.

Bios

Becca: Oh, where do I even begin. She is super funny when she's mad, because she likes to flip her hair, and roll her eyes. The problem is, when she's not mad, she's super annoying and things slip out of her mouth, that come out wrong and they are often very mean, or have to do with the three boys she likes. Derrick, Chris, and Dylan. She's really articulate and she would be so much nicer if she just decided to make an effort to be nice and STOP flirting with boys. It's really awkward for the rest of the people that are watching. 

Megan: Becca's partner in crime. Megan also likes Derrick, but Derrick has never even noticed her. He's too busy playing soccer. Megan wears glasses and has a puppy, (I think.) She's really nice when she's NOT around Becca.

Madison: Madison, she's okay I guess. She's weirdly obsessed with death and she's really funny, but sometimes offensive....

Names

This is a brief list of people who will be in my stories and who are in my life. 
Madison: Kinda friends, not really, likes death, makes me laugh, but can be kind of rude 

Dora: Obsession with Fortnite, totally awesome, plays soccer, really cool

Willow: Challenges me, is really nice and smart, has great drawing skills

Becca: Loves all boys, kinda nice, best friends with Megan, total drama queen

Ella: Best singer ever, brags too much, lost Garett the cat, really funny

Stella: Best friends with Madison, she's ok, she has sooooooo much candy, is obsessed with putty

Emma: Funny, plays soccer, does debate with Bobby, Is really good at singing, has really good handwriting

Lily: Friends with Madison and Stella, has great drawing skills, can sing really well, really nice, is totally sane

Eva: Got a concussion from getting hit with a volleyball, eats too much candy, likes Bobby, on the stupid volleyball team

Tasha: Super nice, loves...