mia joy

christian
painter
pianist
athenian
ravenclaw
shadowhunter

1 timothy 4:12 :)
1 thessalonians 5:16-17

"we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy." -albus dumbledore

rainbow

red
is the color of love and determination
it is anger
red gets your heart pounding

yellow
is the color of happiness
it's sunshine and warmth
caution and hope

green
is the color of life
green is jealousy
green is newness

blue
is the color of the sky and the sea
it's peace of mind
wisdom and trust

lost

as I turn the page of my next adventure
i'm lulled into a dream
of magic and power and romance
lost in the world of fantasy

this time we're defeating evil wizards
on a quest to destroy the Ring
protecting the world from demons
what will it be next?

a few of my favorites

cat fur in sunshine and
walking in thunder
beaches and birthdays
best friends like no others
flipping and twisting around in the air
jean shorts and tank-top with not a care

green grass and bare feet and
rainbows in blue sky
crackling fires
hands flying across keys
crisp breeze and dewdrops that come in the spring
these are a few of my favorite things

He Cares

"But really, how do you know God is real?"   
    I (and many other Christians) get asked this question a lot, or a question along those lines.
    Think about it. What about the Bible? How could someone have accurately proposed those predictions without a man as righteous and omniscient as God telling them what to predict? Jesus dying on the cross and rising in three days, Kind David's children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren being Jesus' descedants, Abraham being the father of many nations! 
​    And for evidence that these stories aren't just misinterpreted lies or that someone wrote these predictions down years after they came true and claimed they were told to them by God, I have a true story for you.
    One day, some shepherds entered a cave near the Dead Sea and happened upon some clay jars. Like two-thousand-year-old jars. Inside, they included ancient versions of the Old Testament, scrolls that stated the...

He Cares

Think about it. What about the Bible? How could someone have accurately proposed those predictions without a man as righteous and omniscient as God telling them what to predict? Jesus dying on the cross and rising in three days, Kind David's children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren being the descendants of Jesus, Abraham being the father of many nations! 
    One day, some shepherds entered a cave near the Dead Sea and happened upon some clay jars. Like two-thousand-year-old jars. Inside, they included ancient versions of the Old Testament, scrolls that...