MimiChoudhury

Broken
Broken like the new China Vase lying on the sheath
Broken like my heart
Broken like my soul

M working on a booookkkkkkkk...hope i can finish writing this one

Peer Reviews

Mimosa Pudica

The vibrant imagery of this small piece really shook me . I could imagine the flower close its delicate petals on touch. A little bit of more explanation would make it a better experience. But anyways...i loved it. Keep writing :)

about 1 month

The first and last goodbye

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2019

The poem is incredibly written, with a tense topic as it's subject.Death. The most fearful truth In The entire universe, which is bound to come...no matter what. I could easily place my grandfather in the character's shoes, and could feel his pain...those silent tears that streamed down his wrinkled cheeks every night prior to falling asleep. I loved this poem. This was incredible.

10 months

Sweets of India

PROMPT: What's on the Menu?

This was the best food writing essay I had ever read till date!! I would like to see more of your talent on this site :D Happy Writing girl!!

about 1 year

Windows

Work on some different ideas,and mainly grammar.Look at your surroundings,and simply write on it.The best way to improve grammar is to read.I am telling you this,as my grammar too was once really bad,but now it is much much better.Listen to my advice,you would definitely be a great writer.

over 1 year