inkandstars

hello!
new beginnings
new names
formerly palindrome but i needed some change
if any of y'all listen to the podcast the Magnus Archives please tell me!! i need a friend in that fandom!!! it's amazing!!
nerdy athlete

do what makes you happy. eat what makes you happy. write what makes you happy. be happy! baby you deserve it.
if anybody judges you,
kill them and eat them too
~~~~~~~
HAPPY!!
FREAKING!!
PRIDE!!
MONTH!!
ACCEPT YOURSELF!!!
LOVE YOURSELF!!!!
I LOVE YOU FOR BEING YOU!!!

Peer Reviews

the science of caving in #rollthedice4

Okay wow this is one of my favorite things ever thanks for writing it you're doing great! I would love to be able to write like you, you have a wonderful talent. Keep sharing it! If you have any questions just let me know

2 months

lemon drop summers & chocolate streaked skies (revised!)

Overall this is super great! It's hard for me to give any criticism because I love it so much, so sorry about that. If you have any questions or anything, let me know

2 months

For Keeps pt. one

This was so sweet! One of my favorite characters was the teacher, she was so perfect. The description you used was superb, the writing was top notch! I didn't notice any grammar errors or anything, keep writing! Write free!

2 months

to no avail;

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2019

Keep working, this was so beautiful! I loved the picture you painted, you nailed the feelings. Best of luck!

2 months

If The Seasons Were People

Creative spin on this way of writing. The use of italics and capitalization was pretty, overall you drew me in and kept me interested. Keep writing! If you have any questions or anything, I'll be here

2 months

The Picture

Well written and pleasing to read. A few grammar mistakes here and there, but overall well written. Can't wait to read more of your stuff!

2 months

Countdown

This was super creative! I liked how meandering it was at first then it came together. A few minor changes for grammar and stuff, but keep writing! Can't wait to read more of your stuff

2 months

Skyscrapers

A few changes to the wording will go a long way. I was in love with the rhythm of this piece, the idea was fantastic, all in all very well done! Keep writing my friend

2 months

Flowers beauty#PrettyContest 5

Overall pretty good! A few minor changes here and there to make the wording flow better and the description stronger will go a long way. Keep writing!

2 months

Spare Rain, Sir?

All in all, this was very well done. Grammar and spelling spot on, interesting topic. Great job, keep writing!!

2 months

._../_ _ _/.../_ (Revised)

Even though I have never been to war or even seen the show you were referencing, I couldn't help but empathize and relate to this man. Great job! Keep up the good work my guy

2 months

what i'd give

This was so awesome! The only thing I didn't particularly love was the swearing. I know, compared to the other pieces, this was practically G, but still, it's a sore spot for me. Overall, great job! I'm sorry, I don't highlight much, but there was so much here I didn't know where to start! Write Free, palindrome

over 1 year

Less Than the Birds

I didn't understand for the most part what you were trying to say. A few clarifications here and there would make sense. Other than that, this was really creative and cool! Write Free, palindrome

over 1 year

the worst misery i have known

Overall this is a great poem, and I really liked the title! This is beautiful, about letting go and moving on, even though it is difficult.

over 1 year

black & blue | 3:56pm

I really liked how applicable this is. Take art, for instance, 'Mona Lisa' is pretty, but if you understand that what Leonardo Da Vinci was doing was so unconventional and different, it gave the painting a whole new level of beauty. A damaged person still has worth, still is perfectly imperfect, and has the will and strength of a survivor.

over 1 year

Learning to Accept (edit)

I really enjoyed how you used sentences to describe what is going on. Instead of saying, "I hated the freckles I had on my nose." you did a very great job with using description instead of describing. I would indent the beginning of each paragraph, but that is the only problem with grammar I could find. The uplifting last paragraph is something we all could use today. I am totally going to quote you on the last lines!! Write Free, palindrome

over 1 year

the flyaway kids

I love love love this poem! The last two lines are my favorite, bringing gravity to this whole poem.

over 1 year

Mine #BleedingLove

I really liked how you took the darker side of love: jealousy and envy, and put them into your writing. Great job!

over 1 year

The Inner Thoughts of Darina Marcus

PROMPT: Polar Opposite

This is such a different perspective than we normally read. It's really creative! Great job and keep writing!

over 1 year

Almond Blossom

I think maybe change Apple/Peacock's nickname a tad. I love where you are going with this, but Aco doesn't make much sense. I really hope you make this a series!

over 1 year

The Deep Blue

This is such a poignant piece! I love the ocean, and you wrote so beautifully. I particularly enjoyed how you arranged every other stanza's sentences. Had a pleasing visual effect. Keep writing!

over 1 year

( #FantasyContest ) || of wolves and boys

I love the point of view you chose- it makes it more personal, even if the readers don't realize it. Great job, keep writing!

over 1 year

War Stories: Chapter One

One tip I find very important for novel writers is to let the story tell itself. For example, instead of saying, "Pam was very tired with bags under her eyes." You might say, "Pam dragged herself down the stairs, rubbing her bloodshot eyes." This is sounding great!

over 1 year

Come Back, Friend

Great job, keep writing!

over 1 year

Army Song of a Country I Made Up

There were some spelling mistakes, but nobody is perfect. One thing that was a little distracting from the beauty of the writing was the exclamation marks. Maybe a little less, but overall good job!

over 1 year

Draw a Star

So for the Corner Writing Club, we are reviewing partners. I will review a piece of yours every week and vice versa. I look forward to reading more of your work!

over 1 year

Insecurities

So beautiful! Keep writing!

over 1 year

The Figure of A Mother

PROMPT: In the House

Really good job! Keep writing!

over 1 year

hollow shell

Haunting!

over 1 year

Evidence for Angels

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2018

I highlighted the part I would take out. Good job! Keep writing...

over 1 year

remember

PROMPT: We Forget

Nice beginning and ending! I was drawn right in from the start and captivated till the end.

over 1 year

Acid tears

Very beautiful simple piece. Thanks for sharing!

almost 2 years

​Hope

PROMPT: Once the World Was...

In the story, life flows from the sun. In reality, life flows from the sun. I like the comparisons! Very great job!

almost 2 years

Garden of Words

PROMPT: Why I Write

You expressed your ideas perfectly in words and metaphors. I was captivated from start to finish! Amazing imagery and description.

almost 2 years

What The Literal People Did To Me

PROMPT: FACT

Great way to look at our universe.

almost 2 years

#WishIFelt

Fantastic piece!

almost 2 years

Repeat the future

PROMPT: 1 Photo, 10 Lines

The rhyming was great!

almost 2 years

My World

PROMPT: Your World in Three Senses

Nice job with rhymes!

almost 2 years

I will get there.

Nice ending!

almost 2 years

My Mask

PROMPT: Unplug

Great last sentence.

almost 2 years

Lone

Good rhyming!

almost 2 years

Read Between The Lines

Expound a little more! It sounds great so far, more wouldn't hurt.

almost 2 years

#contestfor69

Nice rhymes.

almost 2 years