books and beaches

"Words in my humble opinion, are the most inexhaustible source of magic we have."
~Albus Dumbledore

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
― Louis L'Amour

I am 7th grade girl who loves to write! I have a Bernese Mountain Dog puppy who’s really sweet, family and friends that I love. I’m a feminist and support LGBTQ+ rights. I am OBSESSED with The Office. I love Write the World and am so happy to be a part of the young writers community! Keep on writing!

Peer Reviews

#booksandbeacheswritingcontest

This is such a great piece and thank you for participating in my contest! It means so much to me and the support is awesome! Keep on writing!

almost 2 years

the girl who fell in love #booksandbeacheswritingcontest

Thank you so much for participating in my contest in means so much to me! This is such a great piece and keep on writing!

almost 2 years

#booksandbeacheswritingcontest - even the rain

Thank you so much for participating in my contest! The support means so much and this is such an amazing piece! It’s definitely in the running for first! Keep on writing!

almost 2 years

#paperbirdcontest -On Pins and Needles

Thank you so much for participating in my contest! It means so much to me that everyone is supporting me! This is such a good piece and one of the best i have read so far!

almost 2 years

#booksandbeacheswritingcontest

This is such a great piece! Thank you so much for participating in my contest! The support is amazing! You are such a great writer, so keep on writing!

almost 2 years

#booksandbeacheswritingcontest

Thank you so much for supporting my contest! This is such a great piece and it’s DEFINITELY in the running for first place! Thanks a million and keep on writing!

almost 2 years

One Last Time: PROLOGUE | #booksandbeacheswritingcontest

Thank you so much for the constant support! It’s such a blessing and thanks a million for linking in my contest! This is such a great story, and it’s the best I’ve seen so far. It’s amazing, and keep on writing!

almost 2 years

one two three | #booksandbeacheswritingcontest

Thank you so much for participating in my contest! This is a amazing piece and trust me, it’s DEFINITELY in the running for first place!

almost 2 years

MY BEST PLACE

PROMPT: Your World in Three Senses

Why is it all in caps? The punctuation could use a little work and it’s a little confusing. The formatting could use a little work too. Could use some work, but it’s really good! Keep on writing!

almost 2 years

Is Corporal Punishment the Best Teaching Method?

PROMPT: Speech Writing Competition 2018

Keep on writing because you’re amazing!

almost 2 years

That Place in the Woods...

PROMPT: Your World in Three Senses

This is actually amazing. I want to be you!

almost 2 years