Dmoral

she/her | est. 2018
summer hiatus, xoxo

"perhaps one day / we will meet again / as characters in / a different story, / maybe we'll share / a lifetime then." ~pavana

best wishes & my heart are always sent your way.
i love you.

Peer Reviews

The Blank Page

unknown

The End is Now | Part Four

I hope nothing I said was offensive, whenever I review I always try to give the most constructive criticism I can! But that also means everything I mentioned was either a compliment or a suggestion (so merely optional if you wish to use it or change anything)! Anyway, hopefully, this was useful and regardless of my suggestions, I did enjoy this piece! So, thanks so much for sharing it with me (and everyone really). You said you'll edit this in your personal notes, so best of luck! Perhaps one day I'll see an edited version but if I never do, I still know it'll be good!

10 months

every color bleeding from a blurry windshield

I hope nothing I said was offensive, whenever I review I always try to give the most constructive criticism I can! But that also means everything I mentioned was either a compliment or a suggestion (so merely optional if you wish to use it or change anything)! Anyway, hopefully, this was useful and regardless of my suggestions, I did enjoy this piece! If you do choose to edit and republish this, let me know and I'd love to reread it (you can comment on this review to let me know, is fine)!

12 months

aug 2019 // aug 2020

I hope nothing I said was offensive, whenever I review I always try to give the most constructive criticism I can! But that also means everything I mentioned was either a compliment or a suggestion (so merely optional if you wish to use it or change anything)! Anyway, hopefully, this was useful and regardless of my suggestions, I did enjoy this piece! Also, very sorry if the first box of compliments didn't make sense, I was just trying to display my affection for the piece as best as I can. If you do choose to edit and republish this, let me know and I'd love to reread it (you can comment on this review to let me know, is fine)!

12 months

Three's a crowd, and so it becomes two

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

I hope nothing I said was offensive, whenever I review I always try to give the most constructive criticism I can! But that also means everything I mentioned was either a compliment or a suggestion (so merely optional if you wish to use it or change anything)! Anyway, hopefully, this was useful and regardless of my suggestions, I did enjoy this piece! So, thanks so much for sharing it with me (and everyone really). Let me know if/when you edit this and I'd love to reread it!

12 months

The End is Now | Part Three

I hope nothing I said was offensive, whenever I review I always try to give the most constructive criticism I can! But that also means everything I mentioned was either a compliment or a suggestion (so merely optional if you wish to use it or change anything)! Anyway, hopefully, this was useful and regardless of my suggestions, I did enjoy this piece! So, thanks so much for sharing it with me (and everyone really). You said you'll edit this in your personal notes, so best of luck with your series!

12 months

Writing Streak Week 3 Day 3 | Devil Inside Me

I hope nothing I said was offensive, whenever I review I always try to give the most constructive criticism I can! But that also means everything I mentioned was either a compliment or a suggestion (so merely optional if you wish to use it or change anything)! Anyway, hopefully, this was useful and regardless of my suggestions, I did enjoy this piece! So, thanks so much for sharing it with me (and everyone really). Let me know when you edit this and I'd love to reread it (you can comment on this review to let me know, that's fine)!

12 months

cherished

12 months

Pretty Lies

12 months

Run!

12 months

the letter i needed but did not have (feedback would be lovely<3)

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

This piece is amazing, and I enjoyed it. It felt very personal which I liked because it felt more than a letter. It felt like a piece of you being shared with the world.

about 1 year

ophelia ; waiting for the curtain call

PROMPT: One Sentence Story

Okay, so the only thing that really had me confused was the marriage situation. When you said, "he has waited so long to wed her," it sounded like he DID want to marry her, and therefore has been waiting in "light agony" (if that's a thing), to do so. However, then you said, "spends all his time sailing...away from her because...never outgrew your adolescence?" which made me think he didn't really want to marry her. Like, I understand how he's youthful and immature, but then I feel like if that overpowers his desire for love at the moment, then is waiting all that bad? I don't know, I just feel these lines slightly contradict each other and just a few simple edits would fix it. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this piece! It was a very long sentence, so it did take me a couple of tries in certain areas to understand it, but that's probably more about me than this piece. Hopefully, everything came off as a suggestion and not mean in any way (sometimes my wording gets carried away). I tried to come up with as much constructive criticism but this prompt and how amazingly you pertained to it makes that task a tad hard. However, I did have a lot of positive feedback so, ;). Anyway, beautiful job as always!

about 1 year

soldier - from soldier//poet//king series

Hopefully, nothing I said was offense, it was all merely suggestions and ideas (which I hoped helped). This piece was truly something else and your character creating and world-building here was incredible, I loved it. Lastly, I most definitely want more, this is amazing!! You had me hooked since the beginning!! If you extend, I'd love to know!

about 1 year

the brightest purple girls

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

So this piece is a tad over the word limit (1,000) and I don't know how much that affects their decision, but I made note of it anyway. Regardless, I highlighted a few areas and provided suggestions where you could omit a few words or reword, which would help decrease your word count. But this is completely optional of course! If you like the length it is, then don't even worry about it! Overall, I loved this piece, extremely. From the bittersweet emotions to the comparisons and character analyzation to personal reflections. Every ounce of this letter dripped personnel experiences and raw emotions, just to be in lowercase and pack double that.

about 1 year

photograph of guardian spirit of the waters (#ekphrasis2)

Read this piece and saw in your "message" box, and thought I'd try giving you a review. Hope it was helpful, although, everything is purely a suggestion. Best wishes!

about 1 year

welcome to the next || #inside2

Great piece! I was intrigued by the title and after reading the piece felt like a good thing to review because I saw a few spots that made me raise a brow. I hope nothing I said was too harsh I simply was making suggestions and wish the best for you and your piece! If you do choose to edit let me know! I would love seeing what else you do.

about 1 year

Behind the Door [a working title] - Extract One

Sorry if this comes out harsh, I did enjoy your piece I just want you to have an idea of where it's difficult for the readers and help you grow as a writer. Keep writing!

about 1 year

a rose by any other name could be pronounced correctly

PROMPT: All in a Name

So the probability of you editing or revising this piece might be low, but if you do, all I said was merely suggestions. This piece was different then the typical story or fiction I read and the title was appealing, that's what drew me in. I enjoyed this read though and would be interested in an extension or a newer version if you choose to do so. Also, sorry if I felt like I kinda came at every part of this piece, I just wanted to make sure I got constructive criticism and feedback in there.

about 1 year

wasp season (writing streak 2.1)

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 2

Lastly, perhaps mentioning ways you try to keep them out? Or lack thereof? Like, did you try to spray and it didn't work? Maybe you shut the windows and they found cracks? Anyway, great piece! Short but relatable, honest, raw, and simplistic.

about 1 year

Drama on the Concert Stage

PROMPT: Lens Change

I really enjoyed this piece and it definitely brought the phrase, "the show must go on" to life. I love how you were persistent and eager to keep going! Wonderful work!

about 1 year

Spunk | Chapter 2

unknown

yes sir yes sir yes sir we should be ashamed

This piece is hard to describe, but for all the best reasons. I love it, honestly. It's so interesting and intricate.

over 1 year

A New Experience- PLEASE REVIEW!

Great work! Best of luck! I hope this review helps and of course, it's simply suggestions. Your piece is already pretty good so what I said is just minor.

over 1 year

Poetry Is

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2020

Great piece! Best of luck! I'm super happy you chose this poem!

over 1 year

another poem about the corona virus because i make too many jokes about it but i'm actually terrified

Sorry, this review is a little weaker than my other ones. I hope it still does help in some way though! Great piece! Keep writing!

over 1 year

Chillax | Chapter 1

Interesting piece!

over 1 year

mostly stone

PROMPT: A Fictional Landscape

There are a few grammatical errors in this piece that make some of the lines/sentences hard to read and confusing. So perhaps just looking into that. Also, when you mention the silence, you also immediately have one of the characters start speaking. Therefore, it kind of contradicts each other. I have two suggestions if you chose to edit it. 1. After you mention the silence, add more action and nonverbal communication between them. And describe more about the setting. Then, have the dialogue and mention how she broke the silence. 2. Omit the silence, and just talk about they were unsure what to say until she speaks.

over 1 year

Winged Victory

unknown

Coffee Shop Deal

I remember reading somewhere about when to start a new line/paragraph. One of the times is when a person starts a new dialogue. So when a person starts speaking, start a new line. However, if you are continuing the same person's dialogue and just split it up with the character's action, then you don't need a new line. Anyway, this is probably really confusing so I'll try to find a link. But it really helps make pieces easier to read, if you're interested. Of course, everyone's there own writer so they don't have to follow this.

over 1 year

recurrent dreams that i turn to the stars to fulfill

PROMPT: Star Wish

I have mixed feelings about this piece, but not because I like it and I don't. I have mixed feelings because I'm unsure about my feelings. Confused feelings if you will. This piece has a calm but longing vibe to it that makes me wonder more about what you're thinking.

over 1 year

" "

It was really hard to find editing suggestions because this piece was so short, so I made do with what I could and probably got a little petty with them. Super sorry.

over 1 year

emily. by which i mean a mess of memory.

Great piece! Please don't take my suggestions wrong or too seriously, I was just trying to come up with more ideas. As always, completely optional. Wonderful piece!

over 1 year

Flower Child - A Forgotten Face

Short, but sooooooooooooooo good. I haven't anything like this and I love it! I will definitely be looking into more of your pieces soon!

over 1 year

Between Bad Beginnings and Good Ones, I Will Always Choose The One That Gets Me Back To You. #kickoff

I really enjoyed your piece!!! Your piece was heartwarming to me and was different. I loved each character for different reasons.

over 1 year

How To Start A Revolution #kickoff #PrompyCompy4

Great piece! Best of luck!

over 1 year

Their worst predicament yet | #kickoff

Wonderful work!

over 1 year

And the Beginning of the World, Yes, We Found Her on Our Doorstep #KickOff

This piece was heartwarming and I loved that! I tried to match the things I liked section to the size of the improvement section, but not sure it worked. Anyway, I just want you to know that overall I did love your piece. The suggestions are just kinda small things.

over 1 year

just a blur and then the bang #kickoff

I enjoyed your piece a lot! It was definitely different and talked about beginnings in a unique way. Wonderful work!

over 1 year

The Elements of the Young Quintessence #kickoff

All in all, I did enjoy your piece. The only thing I feel worth really mentioning is rereading your piece with the perspective of the reader. This helps you see some of the hard to read or confusing places (I also highlighted some too though). Great work!

over 1 year

#imagineit || about unlove

This piece was amazing!

over 1 year

From Beyond the Graves

Wonderful piece! Keep writing!

almost 2 years

lost

PROMPT: Six-Word Story

I really enjoyed this piece! However, I was slightly confused about how the title relates to the story. Could you perhaps please elaborate on that?

almost 2 years

Gone

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

Beautiful writing!

almost 2 years

#r&scontest || start by the end

This piece is the most unique and challenging piece I've ever had the pleasure to review.

over 1 year

Stunning #thisismyway

This piece was extremely different, and I loved it!

almost 2 years

Gold and Indigo

PROMPT: Micro Memoir

I love this piece! Amazing writing!

almost 2 years

black cat

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

This piece was amazing! Keep writing!

almost 2 years

Dúirt Mé Leat Go Raibh Mé Breoite

Wonderful piece!

almost 2 years

Rumba With The Frog Prince

Wonderful piece! I'm not a songwriter and I don't know how to review songs, but I hope this was helpful!

almost 2 years

Night vision

This piece is short but powerful! Great writing! Wonderful work!

almost 2 years

Anatomy of the Table

unknown

Stockholm

PROMPT: Twelfth Sentence

Though the poem is strong, powerful, and clear, the flow seems off. Some of the lines don't seem to go together when you say them out loud. Regardless, it's still an amazing piece.

almost 2 years

Sorry For Being Verbose

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Splendid piece! One of my favorites!

almost 2 years

Nothing I Can Do

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2019

I can't write songs, can't sing, and not really sure how to review them. However, I hope this was helpful! I tried!

almost 2 years

Geronimo

PROMPT: Unconventional

This piece was wonderful! If you wanted to extend it, I suggest adding more about the penpals. For example, how long you've been penpals with them or how long they've been saying that. Perhaps adding your relation with them. Overall, loved this piece!

almost 2 years

Elskede en av Havet #realitymeetsfantasy

This piece was splendid! Great writing!

almost 2 years

White Rose

PROMPT: Lunar Phrases

This one-liner is gorgeous and pulls at thousands of emotions at once. Personally, I would love to see this extended into a poem and believe you could write it beautifully. Great writing!

almost 2 years

Cielo

PROMPT: Universal Knowledge

I LOVE this sentence. You captured a whole idea and truth in a single sentence. Wonderful job.

almost 2 years

The Chevaliers #imagineit

This piece is fantastic! Great writing!

almost 2 years

Claire-voyance #imagineit

PROMPT: Beginish

I left a few questions in the parts I highlighted, however, I would like to read more of this. I think this would be a really good story, perhaps a short story or a novel.

almost 2 years

#imagineit the first horseman

I did really like this piece, and it kept me wanting to read more. Great work!

almost 2 years

The Plague Doctor (#imagineit)

This piece was wonderful and I really enjoyed it! Great work!

almost 2 years

Flying

PROMPT: A Question in Closing

Wonderful piece!

about 2 years

Burnt Wings

PROMPT: Six-Word Story

Great work! Lovely pieces (I say this about the other ones you wrote too)!

over 2 years

Wanderlust

PROMPT: "Farsick"

Great work! Congrats!

over 2 years

No Exception #plottwist

PROMPT: Plot Twist

The metaphors are so strong and powerful it adds to the action. This piece is different when it comes to the use of figurative language. What I mean is yes you use it to describe, but you're not describing objects, or looks, of things. You're describing the action and the emotion in the even, and it's absolutely amazing.

over 2 years

#plottwist (STC)

Great work! Good luck in my contest.

over 2 years

Rope #plottwist

PROMPT: Plot Twist

I love this, best of luck in the contest!

over 2 years

Forever in Your Head

Great work! I loved this!

over 2 years

Never ending wars

This piece is wonderful, and I love it. Great work!

over 2 years

Impossible Possible - Prologue

I loved this piece and can't wait to read more. -your monthly reviewing partner

over 2 years

Put Down Your Crown

Beautiful piece! I love your work here! So creative!

over 2 years

Droplets

It's been a long past few weeks, i'm super sorry this review took so long!

over 2 years

Deep Sleep #plottwist

PROMPT: Plot Twist

This is really sad but well written. Good work! Good luck! Keep writing!

over 2 years

Run for the Trenches

This piece was beautiful and I loved every aspect of it. Great work!

over 2 years

Thief

PROMPT: Three-Minute Fiction

This was really good and I liked how everything played out and what was written. You called this piece 'Thief' or 'Long time no steal. Just an idea! Great work!

over 2 years

Walking Out

PROMPT: Strike

I really liked this piece, and the reason I chose to peer review it is because it isn't a story. It's actually about you and your opinions/thoughts.

over 2 years

My Fire #plottwist

PROMPT: Plot Twist

I loved the character's reaction, and what she thinks of everything. The character's background and reasons/opinions are so important and really add to the story. Great work! Keep writing! Best of luck!

over 2 years

Pitch Black

PROMPT: Room of Memory

I was scrolling through pieces to peer review because i'm tired of the typical peer review questions. I found this, and noticed it had no likes and after reading the first sentence, i was hooked. You deserve more recognition for this. Great work! Keep writing!!

over 2 years

Alex Faye (Part 1)

Bring on the story!!!! Loved this! Keep writing!! You're a great peer review buddy, hope my peer reviews are good too!

over 2 years

Uncensored Magazine/Blog: Help With School Project

My sister is three and a half, and got diagnosed with autism. We knew she was different, because she never talked. She was so quite, but so bright. After watching a tv program, she'd spell out words with her blocks. But she never speaks. Barely makes noises. You know how hard that is for my mother? Not able to speak to her child? When I look at my sister, all I can think about is how she's going to grow up and how society is going to treat her. I'm so scared and worried, I'm literally crying for her. Will she ever speak? Will I ever hear the actual voice of my sister ever tell my Mother she loves her? Every day at lunch, one of my close friends spends at least twenty minutes eating with the kids with disabilities. I went one day. They're so isolated because no one wants to really be associated with them, but also so mixed in, because they sit near everyone. They're are age, high-schoolers, yet everyone looks at them like they're monsters some times. But if you ever had a conversation with them, you'd know how awesome they are. I love them more than people I have classes with some times. I especially love when we talk about super heroes. One of my Spanish teacher's son has a disability. She use to teach all her kids spanish, and started teaching him when he was diagnosed. You know how hard it was to grasp spanish when he could barely manage english? He had hard times understanding things, it's not fair. My teacher stopped teaching her kids spanish after that.

over 2 years

Five Fantasies

PROMPT: Words Like Honey

These are great and unique words!

over 2 years

Inner Words

Wonderful! Keep writing!

over 2 years

Mirage

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

This is wonderful!!!!! Also, I don't know if you know yet, but we're reviewing partners, and this is my first piece I did. Hope I did okay.

over 2 years

In Their Genes Pt. 1

Keep writing! Great potential here!

over 2 years

There's Hope

Keep writing! Great work

over 2 years

The Night They Died

I liked this, keep writing! Great work

over 2 years

Alone

I really enjoy your work, and I'm almost done reviewing all you asked for! Keep writing!

over 2 years

Lone Wolves

I loved this piece, and i'm almost done reviewing all the pieces you wanted! Keep writing!

over 2 years

This is the Way the World Ends.

I this piece was strong, and pulled me in right with the first line. I hope you keep writing!

over 2 years

Shower

PROMPT: Comedy or Tragedy?

I love this piece, however, I don't think it really fits with the theme/prompt. It seems more like a free writing thing (even though you probably got the idea from this prompt). I do hope you continue this story and keep writing!

over 2 years

I Wonder

Keep writing! I love you work, and I hope it takes you places.

over 2 years

Growing Down (April Poetry Piece that I will probably forget about)

Please never stop writing. You're one of my favorite WTW writers and I couldn't imagine not reading your work. I simply love this piece and it proves the point you're a good writer. Never stop. Great work!

over 2 years

RNE - Five Endings

Keep writing! I loved this. (Please read the highlights, they probably say more than what I have here)

over 2 years

​The Path To Madness #myfirstcontest

Keep writing!!!!!!!!! Never stop!

over 2 years

#myfirstcontest | Opia

I love you chose a different word compared to others. Great work!

over 2 years

Sonism #myfirstcontest

This is so strong. And it was simply brilliant idea to tie together two words. Never would've thought of that. Great Work!

over 2 years

thoughts from an airplane

I loved this! Wonderful work! Keep writing! Congrats on winning my contest!

over 2 years

Empty

I loved this! Thanks for entering my contest and i'm so glad you won!! Please never stop writing <3

over 2 years

War

I simply loved this! Keep writing!

over 2 years

A Last Goodbye #escapril

PROMPT: Song Lines

I loved this, great work!

over 2 years

Loss

I loved this!! Keep writing!

over 2 years

Missing#myfirstcontest

Love this! Keep writing!

over 2 years

Knit Booties~ #myfirstcontest

Keep writing! Good luck!

over 2 years

Do #myfirstcontest

Keep writing! Love this!

over 2 years

#myfirstcontest

I love this! Great Job!

over 2 years

#MyFirstContest

Keep writing! I loved this!

over 2 years

opia #myfirstcontest

Please don't be overwhelmed by my questions. Great work!! Keep writing!!

over 2 years

#myfirstcontest

I love this, however, part of me thinks you should've submitted the Wings for Sale one. Good luck!!

over 2 years

Do not fail #myfirstcontest

Great job! Good luck!

over 2 years

My Screams #myfirstcontest

Please don't over think the questions, I like this piece a lot. Great job! Keep writing!

over 2 years

#myfirstcontest

I love this piece, good work! Keep writing! Good luck!

over 2 years

Broken #myfirstcontest

Don't over think the questions please. I loved this and I hope you are proud of this work! Good luck!

over 2 years

Trapped #myfirstcontest

As much as I love this, my question is in the originality. Was this meant for Belle or women? Thanks for entering! Good luck!

over 2 years

the worst sentence #myfirstcontest

Good job, I love this entry! I wish you the best of luck!!Also, I hope your title is trying to imply that your 6 word story is bad---I love it!

over 2 years

#Myfirstcontest Sonder

GREAT JOB!! You choose genius comparisons and metaphors that I simply love, especially the last few lines. Your poem was amazing! Keep writing! Hope you do other prompts!

over 2 years

The Things I Hide for You #myfirstcontest

Love this! Keep writing!! Hopefully you'll do another prompt! Good luck!

over 2 years

#myfirstcontest 6 Word Story

Good luck!! Keep writing! I absolutely adore this!! Hopefully you'll do another prompt, great job! Good luck

over 2 years

Sonder #myfirstcontest

Also, did you know about the definition of Sonder before hand? Or did you look it up? Or is this pure assumption? Lovely work!! Keep writing!! Hope you do another prompt too!

over 2 years

For Some #myfirstcontest

Please don't over think that, I just wanted you to see from all angles/perspectives. This story was great and good luck. Hopefully you'll do more prompts!?

over 2 years

#myfirstcontest

Please don't over think it worry about my question, I just wanted you to see from a new perspective. I did really enjoy this piece. Keep writing! Best of luck. Are you doing any other prompts? I'm sure you'd do fantastic.

over 2 years

Rose #ManateeContest

I absolutely LOVE this!! Keep writing!! Gorgeous work

over 2 years

Trust

Keep writing!!! I love this!!!

over 2 years

The Bullock Boy

Keep writing!

over 2 years

Sunset #fiveendings

I LOVE THIS!!!! You said my writing is good, but have you read this??!!!?! I can't wait to read more of your work <3

over 2 years

And She Sang: #streetkids

Keep writing!! Be a voice!

over 2 years

Normal (revised)

Keep writing! Loved this!

over 2 years

epeolatry 04/11

Just because popularity isn't up on your work, doesn't mean it's bad. It just means people are being blinded by something else. This is gorgeous and I love this poem! Keep writing!!

over 2 years

Back Again

Love this!! Keep writing!! Can't wait to read more!!

over 2 years

As Cold as Stone (Chapter 1)

It doesn't suck. Tip #1 for writing If you write, be confident about it. Writing don't get anywhere with doubt. Keep writing!! Can't wait to read more!

over 2 years

EXTRACT FROM MY SP

Keep writing!! This is brilliant!!

over 2 years

Paranoia

Keep writing!! Love your work!

over 2 years

Claustrophobia

Keep writing!! Love your work

over 2 years

being a writer

Keep being a writer and write!!

over 2 years

Endings

PROMPT: Five Endings

Please write a story with the ending being that very line!! Or if you already have please put it in the comments and I'm read it!!

over 2 years

Come Meet Me

Keep writing!

over 2 years

Of smudged trysts #streetkids

LOVE THIS!! KEEP WRITING AS GOOD AS THIS

over 2 years

Don't trust my words

I love how short yet powerful this is!!!

over 2 years

When the Flames Shone Darkly

Awesome!! I would love to read more. Keep writing!!

over 2 years

Thunder Before Clouds - Chapter 3

I should have read the other chapters first.....would have made more sense but you asked me to read this one. Love it!!

over 2 years

Thunder Before Clouds - Chapter 2

I should have read chapter 1 and probably will soon, but you don't put that and I have to read others. Sorry, but it's still good!

over 2 years

The Reed Children ~ a short story

This is a short story I'd read in English class and LOVE IT!!

over 2 years

Nidderdale Woods (rewritten)

I would love to read more!! Keep writing!

over 2 years

Choosing Peace

I love how sweet this is. Also, when two people interact make a paragraph different like this: "no way!" I said. Lilly just laughed. "I can't believe this." Or "No way!" I said. "That's funny," Lilly laughed. "I can't believe this."

over 2 years

When The Rain Finally Fell

PROMPT: Turned to Stone

Keep writing!

unknown

Past and Present Decembers

PROMPT: My December Writing Competition 2018

Never stop writing.

over 2 years

Walls

PROMPT: Turned to Stone

unknown

Dreamland

PROMPT: Everyday Magic

It's quite lovely for two sentences. Some people can't even make a novel good, and you made a few words beautiful.

over 2 years

Magic

PROMPT: Everyday Magic

unknown

Why I Write

PROMPT: Why I Write

What is the world wasn't loosing or finding itself? What if the world was really just, creating itself? Each person was one more piece of the puzzle we called the Earth, and our writings make up the pictures of our puzzle piece. But, this is just a thought, I loved the essay. :)

almost 3 years