Dmoral

est. 2018
she/her | taurus
old soul of a published writer.

junior | light-skinned/mixed
attempting to read all the classics i can.

cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos;
nolite te bastardes carborundorum
__________
part of the (unofficial) wtw welcome committee! *waves*
https://bit.ly/33YsBOK

Peer Reviews

every color bleeding from a blurry windshield

I hope nothing I said was offensive, whenever I review I always try to give the most constructive criticism I can! But that also means everything I mentioned was either a compliment or a suggestion (so merely optional if you wish to use it or change anything)! Anyway, hopefully, this was useful and regardless of my suggestions, I did enjoy this piece! If you do choose to edit and republish this, let me know and I'd love to reread it (you can comment on this review to let me know, is fine)!

3 days

aug 2019 // aug 2020

I hope nothing I said was offensive, whenever I review I always try to give the most constructive criticism I can! But that also means everything I mentioned was either a compliment or a suggestion (so merely optional if you wish to use it or change anything)! Anyway, hopefully, this was useful and regardless of my suggestions, I did enjoy this piece! Also, very sorry if the first box of compliments didn't make sense, I was just trying to display my affection for the piece as best as I can. If you do choose to edit and republish this, let me know and I'd love to reread it (you can comment on this review to let me know, is fine)!

4 days

Three's a crowd, and so it becomes two

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

I hope nothing I said was offensive, whenever I review I always try to give the most constructive criticism I can! But that also means everything I mentioned was either a compliment or a suggestion (so merely optional if you wish to use it or change anything)! Anyway, hopefully, this was useful and regardless of my suggestions, I did enjoy this piece! So, thanks so much for sharing it with me (and everyone really). Let me know if/when you edit this and I'd love to reread it!

8 days

The End is Now | Part Three

I hope nothing I said was offensive, whenever I review I always try to give the most constructive criticism I can! But that also means everything I mentioned was either a compliment or a suggestion (so merely optional if you wish to use it or change anything)! Anyway, hopefully, this was useful and regardless of my suggestions, I did enjoy this piece! So, thanks so much for sharing it with me (and everyone really). You said you'll edit this in your personal notes, so best of luck with your series!

12 days

Writing Streak Week 3 Day 3 | Devil Inside Me

I hope nothing I said was offensive, whenever I review I always try to give the most constructive criticism I can! But that also means everything I mentioned was either a compliment or a suggestion (so merely optional if you wish to use it or change anything)! Anyway, hopefully, this was useful and regardless of my suggestions, I did enjoy this piece! So, thanks so much for sharing it with me (and everyone really). Let me know when you edit this and I'd love to reread it (you can comment on this review to let me know, that's fine)!

14 days

To Be A Loose Woman

I hope nothing I said was offensive, whenever I review I always try to give the most constructive criticism I can! But that also means everything I mentioned was either a compliment or a suggestion (so merely optional if you wish to use it or change anything)! Anyway, hopefully, this was useful and regardless of my suggestions, I did enjoy this piece! So, thanks so much for sharing it with me (and everyone really). You said you'll edit this in your personal notes, so best of luck! Perhaps one day I'll see an edited version but if I never do, I still know it'll be good!

14 days

Grassroots

15 days

cherished

16 days

this desecrated devotion

17 days

The Down Side Of Being The Independent Hopeless Romantic

17 days

the lake knew

17 days

Pretty Lies

18 days

Run!

18 days

the letter i needed but did not have (feedback would be lovely<3)

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

This piece is amazing, and I enjoyed it. It felt very personal which I liked because it felt more than a letter. It felt like a piece of you being shared with the world.

about 1 month

ophelia ; waiting for the curtain call

PROMPT: One Sentence Story

Okay, so the only thing that really had me confused was the marriage situation. When you said, "he has waited so long to wed her," it sounded like he DID want to marry her, and therefore has been waiting in "light agony" (if that's a thing), to do so. However, then you said, "spends all his time sailing...away from her because...never outgrew your adolescence?" which made me think he didn't really want to marry her. Like, I understand how he's youthful and immature, but then I feel like if that overpowers his desire for love at the moment, then is waiting all that bad? I don't know, I just feel these lines slightly contradict each other and just a few simple edits would fix it. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this piece! It was a very long sentence, so it did take me a couple of tries in certain areas to understand it, but that's probably more about me than this piece. Hopefully, everything came off as a suggestion and not mean in any way (sometimes my wording gets carried away). I tried to come up with as much constructive criticism but this prompt and how amazingly you pertained to it makes that task a tad hard. However, I did have a lot of positive feedback so, ;). Anyway, beautiful job as always!

about 1 month

soldier - from soldier//poet//king series

Hopefully, nothing I said was offense, it was all merely suggestions and ideas (which I hoped helped). This piece was truly something else and your character creating and world-building here was incredible, I loved it. Lastly, I most definitely want more, this is amazing!! You had me hooked since the beginning!! If you extend, I'd love to know!

about 1 month

the brightest purple girls

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

So this piece is a tad over the word limit (1,000) and I don't know how much that affects their decision, but I made note of it anyway. Regardless, I highlighted a few areas and provided suggestions where you could omit a few words or reword, which would help decrease your word count. But this is completely optional of course! If you like the length it is, then don't even worry about it! Overall, I loved this piece, extremely. From the bittersweet emotions to the comparisons and character analyzation to personal reflections. Every ounce of this letter dripped personnel experiences and raw emotions, just to be in lowercase and pack double that.

about 1 month

photograph of guardian spirit of the waters (#ekphrasis2)

Read this piece and saw in your "message" box, and thought I'd try giving you a review. Hope it was helpful, although, everything is purely a suggestion. Best wishes!

3 months

in and out of the clouds (revised) #Helpme2020 #MagicalRealism

So, I enjoyed this piece a lot and would definitely read more if you continued writing. I liked the way you talked, your diction lovely and you used 1st person perspective brilliantly. Also, this was like a childish tale with listens to learn but also a fantasy novella worth reading because it's so magical. Best wishes! And keep writing!

3 months

Never Enough for Ourselves

Keep working! I liked this piece, but I feel as though you could improve it and therefore better get the reader's attention and point across.

3 months

welcome to the next || #inside2

Great piece! I was intrigued by the title and after reading the piece felt like a good thing to review because I saw a few spots that made me raise a brow. I hope nothing I said was too harsh I simply was making suggestions and wish the best for you and your piece! If you do choose to edit let me know! I would love seeing what else you do.

3 months

i still remember the day i fell in love ---Thank you, this is the most likes i've ever gotten :)

Sorry if this came out harsh, I was just trying to give you some constructive criticism. I did like this piece, but I also feel as if it has a lot of potentials. The message and love were there, it was more of the formatting and getting the point across that you seemed to have a few hiccups with. If you do choose to revise let me know! I'd love to see how you improve. Once again, sorry if this is mean, I did really like your piece.

3 months

Behind the Door [a working title] - Extract One

Sorry if this comes out harsh, I did enjoy your piece I just want you to have an idea of where it's difficult for the readers and help you grow as a writer. Keep writing!

3 months

a rose by any other name could be pronounced correctly

PROMPT: All in a Name

So the probability of you editing or revising this piece might be low, but if you do, all I said was merely suggestions. This piece was different then the typical story or fiction I read and the title was appealing, that's what drew me in. I enjoyed this read though and would be interested in an extension or a newer version if you choose to do so. Also, sorry if I felt like I kinda came at every part of this piece, I just wanted to make sure I got constructive criticism and feedback in there.

3 months

she smells of wilting, white roses; Zora (Premature Decomposition)

These are all just suggestions! I loved this piece and definitely going to add it to the favorites pile. I also like how raw and powerful this is, with its twists and no excuses. Anyway, great piece and best wishes!!!

4 months

wasp season (writing streak 2.1)

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 2

Lastly, perhaps mentioning ways you try to keep them out? Or lack thereof? Like, did you try to spray and it didn't work? Maybe you shut the windows and they found cracks? Anyway, great piece! Short but relatable, honest, raw, and simplistic.

4 months

Drama on the Concert Stage

PROMPT: Lens Change

I really enjoyed this piece and it definitely brought the phrase, "the show must go on" to life. I love how you were persistent and eager to keep going! Wonderful work!

4 months

yes sir yes sir yes sir we should be ashamed

This piece is hard to describe, but for all the best reasons. I love it, honestly. It's so interesting and intricate.

4 months

A New Experience- PLEASE REVIEW!

Great work! Best of luck! I hope this review helps and of course, it's simply suggestions. Your piece is already pretty good so what I said is just minor.

4 months

Poetry Is

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2020

Great piece! Best of luck! I'm super happy you chose this poem!

4 months

the ocean and i are much too similar for my comfort, much less hers, perhaps this is why i am dead | loved and lost

Amazing work and lovely piece! I hope none of my suggestions came off too harshly, they're merely just that, suggestions! Even if you don't choose to make any edits I still think you're piece is amazing! Best of luck!

4 months

my oh my don't you wish it were different #kickoff

Great piece!

4 months

another poem about the corona virus because i make too many jokes about it but i'm actually terrified

Sorry, this review is a little weaker than my other ones. I hope it still does help in some way though! Great piece! Keep writing!

5 months

and you've always been in the centre of it all #kickoff

Really hard to come up with edits/suggestions. Great piece!

5 months

Chillax

Interesting piece!

5 months

avani #helpme2020

This piece is lovely! Great work! Sorry it took so long to get the review done!

5 months

mostly stone

PROMPT: A Fictional Landscape

There are a few grammatical errors in this piece that make some of the lines/sentences hard to read and confusing. So perhaps just looking into that. Also, when you mention the silence, you also immediately have one of the characters start speaking. Therefore, it kind of contradicts each other. I have two suggestions if you chose to edit it. 1. After you mention the silence, add more action and nonverbal communication between them. And describe more about the setting. Then, have the dialogue and mention how she broke the silence. 2. Omit the silence, and just talk about they were unsure what to say until she speaks.

5 months

Coffee Shop Deal

I remember reading somewhere about when to start a new line/paragraph. One of the times is when a person starts a new dialogue. So when a person starts speaking, start a new line. However, if you are continuing the same person's dialogue and just split it up with the character's action, then you don't need a new line. Anyway, this is probably really confusing so I'll try to find a link. But it really helps make pieces easier to read, if you're interested. Of course, everyone's there own writer so they don't have to follow this.

5 months

recurrent dreams that i turn to the stars to fulfill

PROMPT: Star Wish

I have mixed feelings about this piece, but not because I like it and I don't. I have mixed feelings because I'm unsure about my feelings. Confused feelings if you will. This piece has a calm but longing vibe to it that makes me wonder more about what you're thinking.

5 months

" "

It was really hard to find editing suggestions because this piece was so short, so I made do with what I could and probably got a little petty with them. Super sorry.

5 months

emily. by which i mean a mess of memory.

Great piece! Please don't take my suggestions wrong or too seriously, I was just trying to come up with more ideas. As always, completely optional. Wonderful piece!

5 months

salty sunsets make bittersweet endings

This piece is amazing. From the title right down to the ending---you had me the entire time. So good! Brilliant work! Can't wait to read more of your pieces!

5 months

Flower Child - A Forgotten Face

Short, but sooooooooooooooo good. I haven't anything like this and I love it! I will definitely be looking into more of your pieces soon!

5 months

Between Bad Beginnings and Good Ones, I Will Always Choose The One That Gets Me Back To You. #kickoff

I really enjoyed your piece!!! Your piece was heartwarming to me and was different. I loved each character for different reasons.

6 months

How To Start A Revolution #kickoff #PrompyCompy4

Great piece! Best of luck!

6 months

Their worst predicament yet | #kickoff

Wonderful work!

6 months

everything and nothing, chaos and order; maybe just let it be | #kickoff

Sorry, this review isn't as strong as my other ones. I enjoyed this piece and it was hard to pick out the points for improvement. I highlighted my favorite parts and parts I had suggestions for, but it was hard not to say how much I liked the whole thing in one big highlight.

6 months

And the Beginning of the World, Yes, We Found Her on Our Doorstep #KickOff

This piece was heartwarming and I loved that! I tried to match the things I liked section to the size of the improvement section, but not sure it worked. Anyway, I just want you to know that overall I did love your piece. The suggestions are just kinda small things.

6 months

My problematic life in a letter to my dead father #kickoff

I really did like your piece! Keep up the good work!

6 months

just a blur and then the bang #kickoff

I enjoyed your piece a lot! It was definitely different and talked about beginnings in a unique way. Wonderful work!

6 months

The Elements of the Young Quintessence #kickoff

All in all, I did enjoy your piece. The only thing I feel worth really mentioning is rereading your piece with the perspective of the reader. This helps you see some of the hard to read or confusing places (I also highlighted some too though). Great work!

6 months

a cloud's tears only evaporate under the gaze of the sun #kickoff

I tried to avoid highlighting everything, but it was hard. This piece is so good. Plus, you say this is different than you normally write--did you like it? Because of so, you should definitely do something else like this. You're good at it.

6 months

#imagineit || about unlove

This piece was amazing!

9 months

From Beyond the Graves

Wonderful piece! Keep writing!

10 months

lost

PROMPT: Six-Word Story

I really enjoyed this piece! However, I was slightly confused about how the title relates to the story. Could you perhaps please elaborate on that?

10 months

Gone

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

Beautiful writing!

10 months

#r&scontest || start by the end

This piece is the most unique and challenging piece I've ever had the pleasure to review.

10 months

the children's smoke shapes

PROMPT: Everyday Magic

I absolutely love this piece! Amazing work!

11 months

i feel like an old god walking among new men.

Lovely piece! Keep writing!

11 months

when we were magic | #whatislove?

This piece was amazing! I love it!

11 months

Gold and Indigo

PROMPT: Micro Memoir

I love this piece! Amazing writing!

11 months

The Night Chicago Died #hearmyvoice

Regardless, this piece was amazing and I loved it!

11 months

Narrative Without People

PROMPT: "Narrative Without People"

I really enjoyed this piece! Amazing work!

11 months

anger

PROMPT: Universal Knowledge

Using what you have, I believe you could write a beautiful poem based on it. Keep writing!!

11 months

In Her Wake

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

I would be interested if you extended this piece. Wonderful writing!

11 months

Pages

PROMPT: "My Heart is Like"

This piece was deep and powerful. Gorgeous!

11 months

black cat

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2019

This piece was amazing! Keep writing!

11 months

Dúirt Mé Leat Go Raibh Mé Breoite

Wonderful piece!

11 months

Rumba With The Frog Prince

Wonderful piece! I'm not a songwriter and I don't know how to review songs, but I hope this was helpful!

11 months

Night vision

This piece is short but powerful! Great writing! Wonderful work!

11 months

Stockholm

PROMPT: Twelfth Sentence

Though the poem is strong, powerful, and clear, the flow seems off. Some of the lines don't seem to go together when you say them out loud. Regardless, it's still an amazing piece.

11 months

Sorry For Being Verbose

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Splendid piece! One of my favorites!

11 months

Nothing I Can Do

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2019

I can't write songs, can't sing, and not really sure how to review them. However, I hope this was helpful! I tried!

11 months

Geronimo

PROMPT: Unconventional

This piece was wonderful! If you wanted to extend it, I suggest adding more about the penpals. For example, how long you've been penpals with them or how long they've been saying that. Perhaps adding your relation with them. Overall, loved this piece!

11 months

Elskede en av Havet #realitymeetsfantasy

This piece was splendid! Great writing!

11 months

Joy. #raincontest

This piece was moving and delightful in so many ways. Great work! Keep writing!

11 months

For The Valiant #Ashes

This piece was delightful and I love everything about it! Great writing!

11 months

White Rose

PROMPT: Lunar Phrases

This one-liner is gorgeous and pulls at thousands of emotions at once. Personally, I would love to see this extended into a poem and believe you could write it beautifully. Great writing!

11 months

The Forgotten Horseman #imagineit

Great writing! Lovely work!

11 months

what’s a mortal among gods

Wonderful piece! Great work!

11 months

tear stains

You have a wonderful piece, and I love how this piece is composed. Wonderful writing!! Great work!!

12 months

Cielo

PROMPT: Universal Knowledge

I LOVE this sentence. You captured a whole idea and truth in a single sentence. Wonderful job.

12 months

The Chevaliers #imagineit

This piece is fantastic! Great writing!

11 months

broken dreams

I do like this piece. You write wonderfully!

12 months

Claire-voyance #imagineit

PROMPT: Beginish

I left a few questions in the parts I highlighted, however, I would like to read more of this. I think this would be a really good story, perhaps a short story or a novel.

12 months

#imagineit the first horseman

I did really like this piece, and it kept me wanting to read more. Great work!

12 months

The Plague Doctor (#imagineit)

This piece was wonderful and I really enjoyed it! Great work!

12 months

Flying

PROMPT: A Question in Closing

Wonderful piece!

over 1 year

Burnt Wings

PROMPT: Six-Word Story

Great work! Lovely pieces (I say this about the other ones you wrote too)!

over 1 year

Wanderlust

PROMPT: "Farsick"

Great work! Congrats!

over 1 year

Indecipherable Face of a Playing Card

This piece is wonderful! Congrats on the contest!

over 1 year

Passing the Minutes

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Great work! Congrats!

over 1 year

Suspicious #myrose

PROMPT: Plot Twist

Great work!! Best of luck!

over 1 year

No Exception #plottwist

PROMPT: Plot Twist

The metaphors are so strong and powerful it adds to the action. This piece is different when it comes to the use of figurative language. What I mean is yes you use it to describe, but you're not describing objects, or looks, of things. You're describing the action and the emotion in the even, and it's absolutely amazing.

over 1 year

#plottwist (STC)

Great work! Good luck in my contest.

over 1 year

A Completely Normal Day #plottwist FINAL DRAFT

Best of luck in my contest!

over 1 year

Rope #plottwist

PROMPT: Plot Twist

I love this, best of luck in the contest!

over 1 year

Forever in Your Head

Great work! I loved this!

over 1 year

Never ending wars

This piece is wonderful, and I love it. Great work!

over 1 year

Impossible Possible - Prologue

I loved this piece and can't wait to read more. -your monthly reviewing partner

over 1 year

Put Down Your Crown

Beautiful piece! I love your work here! So creative!

over 1 year

Droplets

It's been a long past few weeks, i'm super sorry this review took so long!

over 1 year

Deep Sleep #plottwist

PROMPT: Plot Twist

This is really sad but well written. Good work! Good luck! Keep writing!

over 1 year

Run for the Trenches

This piece was beautiful and I loved every aspect of it. Great work!

over 1 year

Thief

PROMPT: Three-Minute Fiction

This was really good and I liked how everything played out and what was written. You called this piece 'Thief' or 'Long time no steal. Just an idea! Great work!

over 1 year

Walking Out

PROMPT: Strike

I really liked this piece, and the reason I chose to peer review it is because it isn't a story. It's actually about you and your opinions/thoughts.

over 1 year

Just a Lie #plottwist

This was AMAZING! Great work! Keep writing! Best of luck!

over 1 year

Pitch Black

PROMPT: Room of Memory

I was scrolling through pieces to peer review because i'm tired of the typical peer review questions. I found this, and noticed it had no likes and after reading the first sentence, i was hooked. You deserve more recognition for this. Great work! Keep writing!!

over 1 year

Alex Faye (Part 1)

Bring on the story!!!! Loved this! Keep writing!! You're a great peer review buddy, hope my peer reviews are good too!

over 1 year

Uncensored Magazine/Blog: Help With School Project

My sister is three and a half, and got diagnosed with autism. We knew she was different, because she never talked. She was so quite, but so bright. After watching a tv program, she'd spell out words with her blocks. But she never speaks. Barely makes noises. You know how hard that is for my mother? Not able to speak to her child? When I look at my sister, all I can think about is how she's going to grow up and how society is going to treat her. I'm so scared and worried, I'm literally crying for her. Will she ever speak? Will I ever hear the actual voice of my sister ever tell my Mother she loves her? Every day at lunch, one of my close friends spends at least twenty minutes eating with the kids with disabilities. I went one day. They're so isolated because no one wants to really be associated with them, but also so mixed in, because they sit near everyone. They're are age, high-schoolers, yet everyone looks at them like they're monsters some times. But if you ever had a conversation with them, you'd know how awesome they are. I love them more than people I have classes with some times. I especially love when we talk about super heroes. One of my Spanish teacher's son has a disability. She use to teach all her kids spanish, and started teaching him when he was diagnosed. You know how hard it was to grasp spanish when he could barely manage english? He had hard times understanding things, it's not fair. My teacher stopped teaching her kids spanish after that.

over 1 year

Five Fantasies

PROMPT: Words Like Honey

These are great and unique words!

over 1 year

Inner Words

Wonderful! Keep writing!

over 1 year

Mirage

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

This is wonderful!!!!! Also, I don't know if you know yet, but we're reviewing partners, and this is my first piece I did. Hope I did okay.

over 1 year

In Their Genes Pt. 1

Keep writing! Great potential here!

over 1 year

There's Hope

Keep writing! Great work

over 1 year

The Night They Died

I liked this, keep writing! Great work

over 1 year

Alone

I really enjoy your work, and I'm almost done reviewing all you asked for! Keep writing!

over 1 year

Lone Wolves

I loved this piece, and i'm almost done reviewing all the pieces you wanted! Keep writing!

over 1 year

This is the Way the World Ends.

I this piece was strong, and pulled me in right with the first line. I hope you keep writing!

over 1 year

Shower

PROMPT: Comedy or Tragedy?

I love this piece, however, I don't think it really fits with the theme/prompt. It seems more like a free writing thing (even though you probably got the idea from this prompt). I do hope you continue this story and keep writing!

over 1 year

I Wonder

Keep writing! I love you work, and I hope it takes you places.

over 1 year

Growing Down (April Poetry Piece that I will probably forget about)

Please never stop writing. You're one of my favorite WTW writers and I couldn't imagine not reading your work. I simply love this piece and it proves the point you're a good writer. Never stop. Great work!

over 1 year

RNE - Five Endings

Keep writing! I loved this. (Please read the highlights, they probably say more than what I have here)

over 1 year

​The Path To Madness #myfirstcontest

Keep writing!!!!!!!!! Never stop!

over 1 year

On the turn of a wind vein. #cliffhangerqueencontest

I loved this piece! Keep writing! Wonderful work!

over 1 year

#myfirstcontest | Opia

I love you chose a different word compared to others. Great work!

over 1 year

Sonism #myfirstcontest

This is so strong. And it was simply brilliant idea to tie together two words. Never would've thought of that. Great Work!

over 1 year

thoughts from an airplane

I loved this! Wonderful work! Keep writing! Congrats on winning my contest!

over 1 year

Empty

I loved this! Thanks for entering my contest and i'm so glad you won!! Please never stop writing <3

over 1 year

War

I simply loved this! Keep writing!

over 1 year

A Last Goodbye #escapril

PROMPT: Song Lines

I loved this, great work!

over 1 year

Loss

I loved this!! Keep writing!

over 1 year

Missing#myfirstcontest

Love this! Keep writing!

over 1 year

#myfirstcontest six word story

Keep writing! Love this!

over 1 year

Knit Booties~ #myfirstcontest

Keep writing! Good luck!

over 1 year

Do #myfirstcontest

Keep writing! Love this!

over 1 year

Mother Nature. #myfirstcontest

Love this!! Keep writing!

over 1 year

#myfirstcontest

I love this! Great Job!

over 1 year

#MyFirstContest

Keep writing! I loved this!

over 1 year

opia #myfirstcontest

Please don't be overwhelmed by my questions. Great work!! Keep writing!!

over 1 year

#myfirstcontest

I love this, however, part of me thinks you should've submitted the Wings for Sale one. Good luck!!

over 1 year

Oh, Girls. #myfirstcontest

Great work! Please don't think I didn't like it or you may not win because I'm slightly confused. You have a good amount of chance as anyone. Good luck!

over 1 year

Do not fail #myfirstcontest

Great job! Good luck!

over 1 year

My Screams #myfirstcontest

Please don't over think the questions, I like this piece a lot. Great job! Keep writing!

over 1 year

#myfirstcontest

I love this piece, good work! Keep writing! Good luck!

over 1 year

Broken #myfirstcontest

Don't over think the questions please. I loved this and I hope you are proud of this work! Good luck!

over 1 year

Trapped #myfirstcontest

As much as I love this, my question is in the originality. Was this meant for Belle or women? Thanks for entering! Good luck!

over 1 year

the worst sentence #myfirstcontest

Good job, I love this entry! I wish you the best of luck!!Also, I hope your title is trying to imply that your 6 word story is bad---I love it!

over 1 year

#Myfirstcontest Sonder

GREAT JOB!! You choose genius comparisons and metaphors that I simply love, especially the last few lines. Your poem was amazing! Keep writing! Hope you do other prompts!

over 1 year

The Things I Hide for You #myfirstcontest

Love this! Keep writing!! Hopefully you'll do another prompt! Good luck!

over 1 year

#myfirstcontest 6 Word Story

Good luck!! Keep writing! I absolutely adore this!! Hopefully you'll do another prompt, great job! Good luck

over 1 year

Sonder #myfirstcontest

Also, did you know about the definition of Sonder before hand? Or did you look it up? Or is this pure assumption? Lovely work!! Keep writing!! Hope you do another prompt too!

over 1 year

For Some #myfirstcontest

Please don't over think that, I just wanted you to see from all angles/perspectives. This story was great and good luck. Hopefully you'll do more prompts!?

over 1 year

#myfirstcontest

Please don't over think it worry about my question, I just wanted you to see from a new perspective. I did really enjoy this piece. Keep writing! Best of luck. Are you doing any other prompts? I'm sure you'd do fantastic.

over 1 year

#myfirstcontest

Keep writing!! Loved this 6 word story, and please don't over think my questions. I just wanted you to see from all angles. I simply love this piece. Plan on doing the other prompts? Because I feel like you'd bail those too.

over 1 year

Goodbye

Also, did you know about the definition of Sonder before hand? Or did you look it up? Or is this pure assumption? Keep writing! Love this! Good luck!

over 1 year

Rose #ManateeContest

I absolutely LOVE this!! Keep writing!! Gorgeous work

over 1 year

Trust

Keep writing!!! I love this!!!

over 1 year

The Bullock Boy

Keep writing!

over 1 year

Sunset #fiveendings

I LOVE THIS!!!! You said my writing is good, but have you read this??!!!?! I can't wait to read more of your work <3

over 1 year

And She Sang: #streetkids

Keep writing!! Be a voice!

over 1 year

Normal (revised)

Keep writing! Loved this!

over 1 year

December Portraits

PROMPT: My December Writing Competition 2018

Keep writing!! You're a wonderful writing and please never feel down again about your writing. I'll always review your work, just comment on one of mine and I'll get to it ASAP.

over 1 year

epeolatry 04/11

Just because popularity isn't up on your work, doesn't mean it's bad. It just means people are being blinded by something else. This is gorgeous and I love this poem! Keep writing!!

over 1 year

Back Again

Love this!! Keep writing!! Can't wait to read more!!

over 1 year

As Cold as Stone (Chapter 1)

It doesn't suck. Tip #1 for writing If you write, be confident about it. Writing don't get anywhere with doubt. Keep writing!! Can't wait to read more!

over 1 year

that kind of a demon

PROMPT: In the House

Keep writing! I loved this! Never stop!

over 1 year

let me go #contestfor69

Keep writing I loved this!!

over 1 year

Chimneysweep Bird #HWDYKT #leefudgecontest

I loved this!! Keep writing!! You should be SUPER proud of this work, it was amazing.

over 1 year

EXTRACT FROM MY SP

Keep writing!! This is brilliant!!

over 1 year

Paranoia

Keep writing!! Love your work!

over 1 year

Claustrophobia

Keep writing!! Love your work

over 1 year

being a writer

Keep being a writer and write!!

over 1 year

Endings

PROMPT: Five Endings

Please write a story with the ending being that very line!! Or if you already have please put it in the comments and I'm read it!!

over 1 year

Come Meet Me

Keep writing!

over 1 year

Of smudged trysts #streetkids

LOVE THIS!! KEEP WRITING AS GOOD AS THIS

over 1 year

Don't trust my words

I love how short yet powerful this is!!!

over 1 year

When the Flames Shone Darkly

Awesome!! I would love to read more. Keep writing!!

over 1 year

Thunder Before Clouds - Chapter 3

I should have read the other chapters first.....would have made more sense but you asked me to read this one. Love it!!

over 1 year

Thunder Before Clouds - Chapter 2

I should have read chapter 1 and probably will soon, but you don't put that and I have to read others. Sorry, but it's still good!

over 1 year

The Reed Children ~ a short story

This is a short story I'd read in English class and LOVE IT!!

over 1 year

Nidderdale Woods (rewritten)

I would love to read more!! Keep writing!

over 1 year

Choosing Peace

I love how sweet this is. Also, when two people interact make a paragraph different like this: "no way!" I said. Lilly just laughed. "I can't believe this." Or "No way!" I said. "That's funny," Lilly laughed. "I can't believe this."

over 1 year

Invisible

PROMPT: The Unseen

Beautifully written, short and powerful

over 1 year

Past and Present Decembers

Never stop writing.

over 1 year

Dreamland

PROMPT: Everyday Magic

It's quite lovely for two sentences. Some people can't even make a novel good, and you made a few words beautiful.

almost 2 years

Why I Write

PROMPT: Why I Write

What is the world wasn't loosing or finding itself? What if the world was really just, creating itself? Each person was one more piece of the puzzle we called the Earth, and our writings make up the pictures of our puzzle piece. But, this is just a thought, I loved the essay. :)

almost 2 years