CageySagey234

“Wits beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure.”
-Rowena Ravenclaw

First and Foremost Jesus
Second.. HARRY POTTER
Bibliophile
Phantom of the Opera
Beatles
Acting
Singing
Writing
Wherever you are, have a good day!

If you are smart, if you like to sing, if you like to draw, or if you like to write, it doesn't matter. Everyone should get equal opportunities to do what they want. If you are being bullied for who you are, don't be afraid to stand up to the bully! Be who you are and never feel like you have to fit into a category.

Open Prompt

Bubble Gum Sonnet

This is a strange piece- in my English class, we had to write a word down, switch with someone, and write a sonnet about that word. Sonnets are incredibly hard, but I hope this one is decent. (The word I wrote was Bratwurst :)

Bubble gum machines are akin to hope
They have gum intact and ready for the world
Ignorant to the world’s slippery slope
And the chaos to which they will be hurled

There is a battle fought with a quarter
To get gum which will last for mere minutes
The gum is exposed to a greedy hoarder
Who will break the hope and all its limits

The gum bursts, much like a person’s hopeful zeal
The flavor exposed to the jaws of truth
Destined to take an eternity to heal
Always subject to the beast that is a tooth

Much like gum, we often blow a big bubble
Not wary that we are asking...

Daily Goat Quote: Day 54

You miss 100% of the goats you don’t take.

It has been so long since I've done one of these and so much has changed. Our world has changed. Is it for the better? We can only wait to find out. During this time take 100% of shots (or goats) that you get. Take time to spend with your family instead of holing up in yourself all day. Video chat friends or take care of yourself. This is also a hard time financially. I understand that very well. There are plenty of jobs that don't require much interaction with people still out there. Search and you will find. Have a good day my lovely goats!

The Senses of Heaven

I can feel myself drifting through the air. I go up, up, up until I am near the clouds. Once I am almost out of the rain, I can finally see the sun. As a finally start slowing, I go through a cloud, it is light and squishy and it tastes wonderful! I wish I had a jar to put some cloud in and take with me. The golden light encompassing me on my way up is fading and I am settling onto a cloud. I’m sure nobody would mind if I eat some of it.
All of a sudden, the cloud shoots up and heads toward space. The farther I go up; I start to smell something horrible. It smells like smoke and fire. I peek over the edge of the cloud and realize that the cloud is on fire! I have nothing to put it out with so I roll back over to the middle of the cloud...

A Life in the Stars

Sometimes, you lose all that you love, and you disappear into your own world. In my case, my mind wanders into the night. All I can see are people suffering in the daylight, but in my world, I don’t suffer. With the moon as my guide and the stars as my friends, I am safe; safe from the world that causes nothing but pain. The night sky masks my grief and I can feel no pain. Loneliness is a fleeting thing that comes and goes with time, but grief can last forever.
Last month, my sister died. She was the only thing linking me to this world, but now, now I can be with her in my world. I can hear the whispers of the living and the dead saying “Sophia, Sophia, please come out. Choose your fate.” They tell me she doesn’t exist; my sister is just in my dreams, but all that matters is that she exists...

A Life in the Stars

Last month, my sister died. She was the only thing linking me to this world, but now, now I can be with her in my world. I can hear the whispers of the living and the dead saying “Sophia, Sophia, please come out. Choose your fate.” They tell me she doesn’t exist; my sister is just in my dreams, but all that matters is that she exists in...

A Life in the Stars

Daily Goat Quote: day 53

Great things never come from comfort goats.

Daily Goat Quote: Day 52

Push yourself, because no goat is going to do it for you.

Daily Goat Quote: Day 51

Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow's goats

Daily Goat Quote: Day 50!!!!!!

Keep your eyes on the prize, my little goats. Happy Day Number 50!

Daily Goat Quote: Day 49

Knock Knock Who's there? Goat! Goat who? Goat on a limb and open the door. 

Daily Goat Quote: Day 48

“Give me your lunch money! Goat any last words?”

Daily Goat Quote: Day 47

Goats can’t shine without darkness.

Daily Goat Quote: Day 46

Push the goats because no one else is going to do it for you.

Daily Goat Quote: Day 45

What do you call a goat that lip syncs? Billy-Vanilli. 

Daily Goat Quote: Day 44

Let your smile change the goats, but don’t let the goats change your smile.

Daily Goat Quote: Day 43

Who did the goats vote for fur president? Billy Clinton.

Daily Goat Quote: Day 42

Keep going, every goat you need will come to you at the perfect time.

Daily Goat Quote: Day 42

Daily Goat Quote: Day 41

Don’t let yesterday take up too much of the goat.

Daily Goat Quote: Day 40

Happy Monday!

Things just goat serious...

Daily Goat Quote: Day 39

Sorry I haven't done one for a while. Without further ado... Inspirational goat quote!

Sometimes goats become never. Do it now.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 38

What do you call the best butter on the farm? A goat.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 36

All a goat can do is his best.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 35

Motivation comes from working on goats we care about.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 34

“Doctor! I feel like a goat!” “How long have you felt like that?” “Since I was a kid!”

Roses

Roses, however so pretty they may be,
Deceive and prick with their threatening thorns.
As their petals fall off and land with a soft thud,
More layers of the rose are revealed.
They may have the scent of the fresh air at sunrise
But if disturbed from their bed of soil, will wither and die.
Touch a rose if you dare,
But its thorns have a quiet taste for blood.

Roses

Roses, however so pretty they may be,
More layers of the rose are revealed.
Touch a rose if you dare,

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 33

Limit your always, never, but never limit your goat.

Roses

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't done anything but Daily Goat Quotes for a while, I have been really busy. This is the first piece of poetry I have written in a while so I hope you like it!!!

Roses, however so pretty they may be,
More layers of the rose are revealed.
Touch a rose if you dare,

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 32

Be the goat that you wish to see in the world.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 31

It is never too late to goat in the swing of things.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 30

Like what a goat does, you will do your best.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 29

If goats try to do their best, there is no failure.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 28

What do you call a goat’s beard? A goatee.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 27

All you need is the plan, the road map, the courage, and the goat get to your destination.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 26

AND WERE BACK WITH DAILY GOAT QUOTES!!!!

The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our white to goat stronger.

Hey and Sorry!

Hey everyone! I'm REALLY sorry I haven't posted anything in a long time, but I've been busy with balancing theatre and school! (I was just the lead in my school play.) Here is fun poem to celebrate the rain and spring. Hope you like it!

Outside of the window of my dreary old house
There was a noise so loud that even my thoughts it could douse
I hear the pitter patter of something on my window
I walked over to see what is on tiptoe
I think to myself “Am I going I insane?”
And I open my curtains to discover the rain!

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 25

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my goat.

Shoutout to stripedfly1001 for winning my competition! Like their pieces and follow them, they are really good authors!

Private Eye, By: Stripedfly1001

READ THIS!!! This is by stripedfly1001 and they are a very good writer!

Private Eye By: stripedfly1001 
It was a baffling case, the likes of which could easily turn a sane, respectable man into the most unwanted creature on all of the earth. But then again, Luis Foster wasn't hired for the easy cases.  
    He'd been a private eye for near a decade, if you rounded up. Black boots, well-worn and probably a hand-me-down, a leather jacket that was in no better condition, shiny, dark sunglasses, and a piece of carved wood meant to look like a pipe completed Luis' outfit.  
    Today was not much different than the average workday, though the person begging for Luis' assistance was slightly more desperate. She was a woman, not very tall, but still looked very capable of being intimidating. She wore a sparkly pink dress that hardly seemed to fit in Luis' dingy office, and her hair was done...

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 24

Everyday may not be a good day, but there are goats in every day.

Shoutout to stripedfly1001 and Ryder for winning my competition! Like their pieces and follow them, they are really good authors!

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 23

Keep your face always toward the goatshine— and shadows will fall behind you.

Shoutout to: Ryder, Early Pearl, and stripedfly for winning my contest! Follow them and like their pieces!!!

EARLY CONTEST SUBMISSION WINNERS!!!!!

Congratulations Everyone!

Third Place: 
Who took the cat? By: Ryder 
Who took the cat? 
Why would they do it? 
Oh, what happened 
To my poor little kit?
It was christmas eve 
That she was last seen, 
Was it Santa that took her? 
Could he be that mean?
Oh, who took the cat? 
Where is she at? 
I go to my stoking 
For that last piece of chocolate
And would you believe it? 
Whats stranger then that? 
I found curled in the stoking 
My own dear cat!

Second Place
Where’s the cat? By: Early Pearl ☑️
Where is my cat? 
She's disappeared  
into the great unknown, 
and I think she stole my hat. 

My baby brother seems to know, 
as every time I think aloud 
he giggles 
as if for show. 

"What did you do with her?" 
I ask with eyebrows raised, 
but he only grins, 
his clothing covered with fur. 

I feel around under the couch,  
seeking for my ball...

Sorry!

Sorry I have not posted anything lately! I have been really busy and I just got done with a play. I probably will not post many Daily Goat Quotes this week, but entries for my competition are due by tomorrow at midnight and results will be announced the 25th! Be sure to submit if you would like to participate. Thank you, love you guys! :)

VERY IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT? VERY!!!!!

I AM HOLDING MY VERY FIRST COMPETITION!!!!

It must be: Poetry or Short Story fiction. It must be a comedy with the prompt: Who took the cat?  

Poetry: 50 minimum, 200 words maximum.   
Short Story: 200 words minimum, 600 words maximum.   

Leave your stories and poems in the comments.  

​Entries are due by November 20, Midnight.  
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will be announced November 25.  

Prizes:  
1st: Shout out in 3 of the Daily Goat Quotes, your story or poem reposted 6 times, and username included somewhere in my profile message.  
2nd: Shout out in 2 of the Daily Goat Quotes and your story or poem reposted 4 times.  
3rd Shout out in 1 of the Daily Goat Quotes and your story or poem reposted 2 time.  

THIS MESSAGE WILL BE POSTED AND REPOSTED A LOT!!!

VERY IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT? VERY!!!!!

Poetry: 50 minimum, 200 words maximum.   

Prizes:  

VERY IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT? VERY!!!!!

Poetry: 50 minimum, 200 words maximum.   

Prizes:  

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 23

VERY IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT? VERY!!!!!

Poetry: 50 minimum, 200 words maximum.  

1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place will be announced November 25. 

Prizes: 
1st: Shout out in 4 of the Daily Goat Quotes, your story or poem reposted 6 times, and username included somewhere in my profile message. 
2nd: Shout out in 3 of the Daily Goat Quotes and your story or poem reposted 4 times. 
3rd Shout out in 2 of the Daily Goat Quotes and your story or poem reposted 2 times. 
4th: Shout out in 1 of the Daily Goat Quotes, your story or poem reposted 1 time. 

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 22

Why is it so hard to carry on a conversation with a goat? Because they're always butting in!

VERY IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT? VERY!!!!!

Poetry: 50 minimum, 200 words maximum.  

Prizes: 

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 21

You have goat to be kidding!

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 20

A baby goat is called a kid. What happens when a baby goat takes a nap? It is a kidnap.

Power: Part 2

So, it finally happened, I got to see them. But it wasn’t the way I thought it would happen.

I started my shift, still no parents. I clocked out, still no family. I went home, nobody. Wait, what was that noise in the yard? I went out to investigate. There I found lying on the ground was my younger brother James. His eyes were closed. I checked his pulse. It was there, but faint.

I looked up and noticed the rest of my family and friends. They were all in the same condition as James. Except for one person. There was Sarah tied to a pole bound, gagged, and unconscious. There was a pulse though. There was also a note on the ground next to her. It said,

Dear Ally,
I see you have found my note. I am Harno. The note from two years earlier was not written by your parents, I wrote...

VERY IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT? VERY!!!!!

Poetry: 50 minimum, 200 words maximum.  

Prizes: 

VERY IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT? VERY!!!!!

AM HOLDING MY VERY FIRST COMPETITION!!!!  

Poetry: 50 minimum, 200 words maximum.  

Prizes: 

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 19

We have to do the best we are capable of. This is our sacred goat responsibility.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 18

Practice is the best of all goats

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 18

Practice is the best of all goats

VERY IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT? VERY!!!!!

Poetry: 100 minimum, 200 words maximum.  

Prizes: 

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 17

The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every goat.

VERY IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT? VERY!!!!!

Poetry: 100 minimum, 200 words maximum. 

​Entries are due by November 5, Midnight.
1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place will be announced November 8.

Prizes:

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 16

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't goat.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 15

Spread love everywhere you goat.

VERY IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT? VERY!!!!!

Poetry: 100 minimum, 200 words maximum. 

Prizes:

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 14

Always be an inspiration goat to those around you.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 13

It does not matter how slowly you goat as long as you do not stop.

VERY IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT? VERY!!!!!

Poetry: 100 minimum, 200 words maximum. 

Prizes:

VERY IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT? VERY!!!!!

Poetry: 100 minimum, 200 words maximum. 

Prizes:

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 12

Set your goals high, and don't stop till you goat there.

OPEN ME PLEASE: READ MESSAGE TO READERS

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 12

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 11

Only I can change my life. No goat can do it for me.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 10

If a goat likes the book, the book is gone.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 8

Do what Goats think you can't do.

Power: Part 1

I used to be normal… I used to have a family… I used to have a love… All that was taken from me, I have no one now.

“Alley, order up!” I work as a waitress at a popular diner called Dike’s Diner. Forgive my manners, let me properly introduce myself. My name is Allison Pello, but people just call me Alley. I’m seventeen (almost eighteen), I have brown hair and blue eyes with snow skin. I should really get a tan… Anyway, I used to have a family until that day two years earlier. 

My family looked normal from the outside. But it was anything but normal. Through generations my family has had gifts involving the mind. Some are extraordinarily smart, some have a memory that cannot forget anything, some can read minds, and some have telepathy. 

My father, Hero Pello, had brown hair and green eyes and telepathy, my mother, Linda Pello, had black hair and blue eyes and came from a line of people known as Cerenes. They had powers that had to do with the elements as in fire, ice, water, and air. My mother had the air powers; she could control the wind. James Pello, my younger brother, had black hair and green eyes and had the power to control fire and he was very, very smart. My older sister, Sarah Pello, had brown hair and green eyes and had a never-forgetting memory and had air powers to fly. I had the power to read minds (it gets rather annoying at times) and the power to control water.

I know what you’re thinking: that this is impossible, but it is true! It is very freaky. I have only told my best friends Mari and Aqu, and my boyfriend John Mason. Mari had auburn hair and beautiful brown eyes with freckles. Aqu had blonde hair with light green eyes. John had black hair with piercing light blue eyes.

One day I was at the mall looking for a birthday present for my brother’s 10th birthday (I was only fifteen at the time). I came back home to find a note and a glass flower. The note said that my family was fine and that they had to leave me to protect me and would be back on my eighteenth birthday and no matter what, take care of the glass flower. It was signed by my dad, brother, sister, mom, best friends, and boyfriend. I started freaking out and calling for them with a shaky voice, “Guys funny prank, you can come out now.”

Since that day I have been waiting for my family and friends to return. I have missed them every day. 

Sometimes I get so angry it is hard to control my powers. I have to be careful...

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 7

Goats are the only thing that are stronger than fear.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 5

Look life straight in the eyes and show it your goats.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 4

Some say the goat is the limit, but I say the possibilities are endless.

10 Second Essays

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 1

​Never let anyone get your goat!

Open Prompt

Bubble Gum Sonnet

Everyday is a new day and its possibilities are goatless.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 2

The most wasted of all days are ones without goats.

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 2

The most wasted of all days are ones without laughter.

10 Second Essays

Daily Goat Quotes: Day 1

​Never let anyone get your goat!

Speech Writing Competition 2018

Leaves

The leaves are colorful on the ground
They lie in a hopeful mound
Beneath them is my late mother
There we stand, me and my brother

‘Twas a year before all this happened
I was just lying there with my little cat nappin’
I got a call from my sister
She said, “Come quick! It’s about mom! We are about to miss her!”

And when I heard the news I was filled with dread
I knew my mom was on her deathbed
I hugged her and kissed her
And everything turned into a blur

I stand wrapped in my big brother’s arm
As he tries to keep me away from harm
The rain swirls around me
As we stand there by a tree

Every fall those colorful leaves are on the ground
Lying in a hopeful mound
Beneath them is my late mother
There we stand, me and my brother

Forward Backward

Leaves

The leaves are colorful on the ground
They lie in a hopeful mound
Beneath them is my late mother
There we stand, me and my brother

‘Twas a year before all this happened
I got a call from my sister

I knew my mom was on her deathbed
I hugged her and kissed her
And everything turned into a blur

I stand wrapped in my big brother’s arm
As he tries to keep me away from harm
The rain swirls around me
As we stand there by a tree

Lying in a hopeful mound
Beneath them is my late mother
There we stand, me and my brother