lamonnaie

She/her. Books. Writing. Phandom. Tennis. Skam France. TØP.
I like writing. a lot.
Feedback is always appreciated!! :D

Peer Reviews

Nico, Will You Ever Come?

I really really love this piece?? In all its simplicity, its emotions and evocative nature make me feel things. Amazing job on this piece!!

5 months

believe

Overall, I really liked this piece! It was short, but sweet, and has some really nicely done parts. Great job!! :DD

about 1 year

Help

PROMPT: Raining Cats and... Question Marks?

Overall, I really loved this concept and you really used this prompt to the best of its abilities. Great work!! :DDD

about 1 year

so incredibly beautiful

PROMPT: Tweet-Tales

I really loved this piece and it was a great response to the prompt. Good job!! :DD

about 1 year

perfect

I loved this piece a whole lot, with the starting being extremely engaging and it caught my attention straight off the bat. I loved the way you wrote this. Great work!! :DD

about 1 year

Cardstock Origami Bird

Overall, this piece was written so well and I love how you portrayed your ideas. The title also drew me in. Great work!! :DD

about 1 year

Summer's Death

PROMPT: Season-a-Changing

Overall, I really liked this haiku. It was (obviously) short but had a lot of emotion. The title also captured my attention, so good job on that. I can't wait to see more from you!! :DD

about 1 year

The Hypocrisy of Society

I honestly really love this poem and you are obviously a very talented writer!! I can't wait to see what else you publish on WtW!

over 1 year