majestically awkward manatee

she/her.
13 years old.
california.

imagine dragons.
coldplay.

aquarius.
ravenclaw.
infj-t.

cat lover.
coffee drinker.

golfer.
figure skater.

pianist.
singer.
dancer.
artist.

writer.

dreamer.

❤️

ask. i'll write you a review :D

"be a voice
not an echo."✨
-albert einstein

"i crossed the ocean of my mind, but in the end i drown."

Peer Reviews

Blooded Secrets

This was such a great piece! This review was for getting 3rd in my contest that was a while ago, along with 5 likes. Also, I was tring to give constructive criticism, but I don't know if it was really constructive. Anways, I loved reading your pieces! You're such a great writer. Never stop writing <3

8 months

The sky writes with rain

I really loved this piece, and the formatting was so cool. The way you italicized and bolded some words was also really interesting. Great job!

9 months

Recipe of Me (Sort of)

PROMPT: 2019

hope this review was helpful! some of the rhyming sounds forced, but great job overall. i really liked this! :)

9 months

Journal Entry #75

This was just SO GOOD!! You're one of the best writers I've ever seen and this piece and whole concept was just mind-blowing :) Btw this is the first review out of 2 as one of the prizes for getting 2nd in my contest :D The 10 likes are coming soon, and I'm off to review "The Dreamcatcher." =^>.<^=

9 months

The Dreamcatcher #ghostlycontest

Amazing! This is probably one of my favorite pieces by you. Welp, there you go, your second and last review. I'm looking forward to reading more of your pieces! Never stop writing, you've got a lot of talent here <3

9 months

you terrify me with your intensity, so i decided to write poetry about you

I love how you did the whole thing without any capitals in it! The whole thing is just so beautiful and precise. I loved the whole things so much! Sorry for the undetailed review, I just really like this.

10 months

my mother the face-maker (#cliffhangerqueencontest)

This was such an amazing piece. (After reading it 3 times, I finally noticed that it was all in lower case XD. I didn't read the footnotes) I love your unique style of writing, and I think this was written so beautifully. It's now one of my favorite pieces by you.

10 months

Boy Erased Review by Xavier Nelson

PROMPT: Film Review Competition 2019

Great job overall! This was great! (Also, this doesn't count as one of the reviews for your prizes, I'm working on those.)

10 months

Wasp-it Worth It? A Suffici-Ant New Chapter

PROMPT: Film Review Competition 2019

I barely caught any grammar and spelling mistakes, which is great. I also thought that you used a wide vocabulary which made this review sound more interesting. However, in my opinion, some of those words just don't fit in with the sentence. This is really good. Good luck in the competition!!!

11 months

Growing Down (April Poetry Piece that I will probably forget about)

This is simply stunning! This is my favorite piece by you. It's so beautiful and the format was interesting. Great job and keep writing!!

11 months

Elfboy Chapter 1

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2018

Such a great job!!! Never stop writing <3

11 months

Maybe Things were Better Before

I love how you connected this poem to science. It is so beautiful!!! Great job!!!

11 months

ripe after death

I really enjoyed reading this! You make the sadness sound so real. You are such a talented writer. Never stop writing <3

11 months

Clockwork Angel

This was great!!! I enjoyed all of the description and the melancholiness (is that a word??) of the whole piece. This had become another one of my favorite pieces that I've read. Your other pieces are really awesome too. Never stop writing <3

11 months

The Unchivalrous Knights: Chapter Two

I enjoyed reading this, like the first one. I'm looking forward to a third chapter, if possible :) Great work again!!!

12 months

The Unchivalrous Knights

Very interesting story! I liked reading this. Great job!!

12 months

Mission, pt. 1

I really like the names and I like the main character's personality so far! You are a great writer overall. Never stop writing <3

12 months

Life

I can totally relate to this piece and I think you did great saying what would happen to you in life. Great job! This has become another one of my favorite pieces :)

12 months

Dear Wolf and Little Lamb

I am not fully understanding why they are in that place and why the man was send there. Maybe it's just my tired eyes!! You did such a great job and this is actually one of my favorite pieces!! Thank you for sharing this with us!!! :)

12 months

The Threat

Overall, it was great and really fun to read!! Awesome work!

12 months

The Devil is Cold

PROMPT: Your World in Three Senses

I love this piece. It is so intense and dark. You should do like a sequel to this :) This sounds like something that would happen in Percy Jackson like in the Sea of Monsters.

about 1 year