Morgan

Default avatar user icon
Reviewer

Morgan earned a badge Reviewer

Default avatar user icon
Publisher

Morgan earned a badge Publisher

Default avatar user icon
Self editor

Morgan earned a badge Self-Editor

Default avatar user icon

Morgan reviewed:

Unseen

PROMPT: The Unseen

Good topic!

Default avatar user icon

Morgan reviewed:

The Struggle of High School

Very well written

Default avatar user icon

Morgan published:

Unseen

PROMPT: The Unseen

Look up and you'll realize Open your eyes and you'll see The God that made the whole universe In the sunsets and stars To the grass and the butterflies He's real and alive You just have to have faith

Default avatar user icon

Morgan published:

Apple Products

I really do think Apple products are well worth the money. Other phones themselves are better, and cost less, but no one can beat Apple's software. No other phones have the App Store or iTunes. However, some things like how long the battery lasts and how long the device lasts before you have to get a new one could be improved. But I mean they only do that so you'll keep buying new ones. Really, I think the pros out-weigh...

Default avatar user icon

Morgan published:

Time Travel

PROMPT: Time Travel

I wouldn't want to go forward into the future and see what my life is like. I feel like that's the fun part... If you were to see where you are in 10 years or even 20 years, it would completely and utterly ruin it. Where is the mystery? Everything that you are wondering about, how things will work out, who you'll marry, where you'll work, etc... Isn't it better to see how things fall into place when they were...

Default avatar user icon

Morgan published:

Life

Most things I wish that were/weren't true about life are rightfully where they fall. However, there is a few things I wish could be altered. For instance, one should not have to wait 16 years and 6 months to obtain their driver's licenses. If you pass the required written test and take Driver's Ed, you should be able to get your licenses. 16-year-olds SHOULD NOT have to ride the bus with annoying elementary children. Just saying. And not to be...

Default avatar user icon

Morgan published:

Life

The Unseen

Unseen

Apple Products

I really do think Apple products are well worth the money. Other phones themselves are better, and cost less, but no one can beat Apple's software. No other phones have the App Store or iTunes. However, some things like how long the battery lasts and how long the device lasts before you have to get a new one could be improved. But I mean they only do that so you'll keep buying new ones. Really, I think the pros out-weigh the cons.

Time Travel

Time Travel

I wouldn't want to go forward into the future and see what my life is like. I feel like that's the fun part... If you were to see where you are in 10 years or even 20 years, it would completely and utterly ruin it. Where is the mystery? Everything that you are wondering about, how things will work out, who you'll marry, where you'll work, etc... Isn't it better to see how things fall into place when they were intended to? And wouldn't that be awful to see who you end up marrying?! Then you'd be stuck with them before it even happened! I would go to the past. I would go back to when people were alive and I would actually listen to the stories they had to tell. I would go back to when I was five so I could sit on my grandpa's lap and watch 60 Minutes a few more times. I'd go back to...

Life

Most things I wish that were/weren't true about life are rightfully where they fall. However, there is a few things I wish could be altered. For instance, one should not have to wait 16 years and 6 months to obtain their driver's licenses. If you pass the required written test and take Driver's Ed, you should be able to get your licenses. 16-year-olds SHOULD NOT have to ride the bus with annoying elementary children. Just saying. And not to be political, but the drinking age should be 18. If you are eligible to fight for our country, you should be able to legally have a beer. Also, I wish terminal illness and life-long diseases could just disappear. I'm not talking about a little cold or allergies, I'm talking about forever illness. I wish no one was sick. I wish with all my heart that you can eat and eat and eat and not gain a pound (with the exception of...

Life

Life

Life

Most things I wish that were/weren't true about life are rightfully where they fall. However, there is a few things I wish could be altered. For instance, one should not have to wait 16 years and 6 months to obtain their driver's licenses. If you pass the required written test and take Driver's Ed, you should be able to get your licenses. 16-year-olds SHOULD NOT have to ride the bus with annoying elementary children. Just saying. And not to be political, but the drinking age should be 18. If you are eligible to fight for our country, you should be able to legally have a beer. Also, I wish terminal illness and life-long diseases could just disappear. I'm not talking about a little cold or allergies, I'm talking about forever illness. I wish no one was sick.

Morgan doesn't have any likes yet.

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned almost 3 years ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned almost 3 years ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned almost 3 years ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

Morgan isn't following anyone yet.