Aarushikrishnan

18
Chicago-Bangalore
Writing soothes my soul
Drop a comment on any of my works if you want a peer review and I shall be there for you!

Peer Reviews

Life As I Know It

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2019

With the few minor changes I suggested, and a final review, I think you'll have an extraordinary poem on your hands! Keep up the amazing work!

over 1 year

It's Not Fine

PROMPT: Album Review Competition 2018

3n`

over 1 year

A waterfall of my blood #ICBYPoetry

I have no idea how you manage to fit so much emotion in such few lines of poetry. You amaze me.

over 1 year

Ruins of the World-A Dreamer's tune

I really don't have to say it, you know I'm your biggest fan. This was delightful, as always. Also, I love your title, it feels almost morbidly whimsical, which suits the poem itself wonderfully!

over 1 year

Don't trust my words

I was going through your poems and I think you should really publish your stuff as a book! We're lucky enough to live in a time where you can self-publish stuff, and if you want it just say so and I can provide a lot of good links for you to research from :)

over 1 year

east of the sun and west of the moon

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2018

This was SERIOUSLY good. The entire narrative had a what-on-Earth-could-happen-next kind of feel to it, which makes the reader hooked. Remarkably well done!

over 1 year

Never Forgotten

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2017

I would like to mention one thing- in the scene where the protagonist gets a map from the other girl, the scene feels a bit rushed and orchestrated. Perhaps do something like her pulling a floor plan from Google on her phone??

over 1 year

( #firstraycontest ) || your two minutes of static

Thank you so much for entering my contest, and for writing this!

over 1 year

#firstraycontest

Thank you so much for participating in my contest, this piece was a pleasure to read! I'll be looking forward to more from you!

over 1 year

Angel Express#firstraycontest

Thank you for taking part in my contest, and for writing this!

over 1 year

The Ocean and his lover #firstraycontest

Thank you so much for entering my contest, I look forwards to reading more from you!

over 1 year

What I saw in the stars...

PROMPT: State of Awe

This piece felt wonderful to read. You have a beautiful skill, and it hypnotized me, drawing me further and further into your mysterious mind.

over 1 year

The Zenana #firstraycontest

Thank you so much for participating in my contest! Your piece was an absolute delight to read, and so very refreshing, thank you for writing it!

over 1 year

#firstraycontest ARISE

Thank you so much for participating in my contest, I really loved your piece and am looking forward to reading more!

over 1 year

these are the words i will never tell you #firstraycontest

This was gorgeous. Thank you so much for writing it, and thank you again for participating in my contest. I'll be looking out for more of your work.

over 1 year

#firstraycontest - Trials of a Tight Rope Walker

Thank you so much for participating in my contest, this was superbly well written!

over 1 year

#firstraycontest - Humanities Second Chance

This was a lovely read, thank you so much for participating in my contest. You are a very talented writer, please never stop writing!

over 1 year

A Poet's Ouroboros

Reading this was an honor. I would like to thank you for writing it, and I feel that I can express everything I feel in one fittingly cyclic word- WOW.

over 1 year

Seraphim

PROMPT: Your World in Three Senses

This was gruesomely beautiful to read. I completely loved it, and each sentence I read kept me asking, and kept me reading. Very well done, this is a remarkable piece!

over 1 year

Abstraction is often one floor above you

PROMPT: Story Cubed

This is such an intriguing piece of work! You have good form, and a natural flow of words. You mentioned this is part of a novel, and I would love to read it!

over 1 year

Time Is Of The Essence

PROMPT: Speech Writing Competition 2018

You are a promising writer, and I shall be keeping my eyes open for more of your work :)

almost 2 years

Leaf

This was wonderful writing, it captures you in a way you almost wouldn't expect. I'll be looking forwards to more of your pieces!

almost 2 years

#contestfor69

This was beautiful! It had lovely flow, but more importantly it made me FEEL things, which is what all good poetry is supposed to do :)

almost 2 years

the traveller 08/10

What a beautiful piece! I am very impressed, well done!

almost 2 years

Haiku

This was a very elegant poem that spoke multitudes. At a few places you didn't stick to the traditional haiku syllable count (5-7-5), and I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but it gave it a very avant-garde style. Keep up the good work!

almost 2 years

Change is Opportunity

PROMPT: Personal Essay Competition: Making Change 2018

An essay this great deserves a phenomenal title. While your current heading IS very good, I feel that it can be improved. How do you feel about "The Tides of Change"?

almost 2 years