fatpanda

hopefully won't be back (much) until i have completed campnanowrimo

happy pride month!!! ahhh my heart is screaming
want to help? read these:

i'm bad at giving comments and reviews; if you'd like feedback, link your piece in any of my non-writing pieces, and i shall get to it when i can!

been reading 'the picture of dorian gray' since the past three months (update: i'm finally on chapter 3 and the book is. art)

shout-out to the_enclave, Brielle P. Chor, Chloe :) <3, Wicked! and Vinter Vejen for their amazing pieces for my contest!

Peer Reviews

mourning your emerald gems and macadamia cookies | tw: death and depression | revised!

in the short span you've been here, i've watched your poetry grow and improve, and it's truly been a delight. it's hard to fathom how you've published over 250 pieces in under three months-- very admirable, keep it up!

11 days

and i told her, | #rollthedice_1

17 days

Engraved

thank you for this delight! i loved reading your work, and thank you for always trying to spread positive messages through your writing :))

18 days

kintsugi

overall, i quite like this poem. the whole concept of 'kintsugi' fits well with it, and it provides almost a fresh perspective, as a kintsugi isn't viewed as broken or hampered. well done!

19 days

Seeds of Hope

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2020

this is easily one of my favorite poems i've read for this competition, and i think you've done a great, great job with it. its effect is almost mystifying, and i'm amazed by how you've used common, everyday words to spin this tale. i hope this review was helpful; best of luck!

3 months

‚ÄčTHE PERCEPTION OF INDIAN EDUCATION IN PRESENT TIMES

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2020

3 months

Gone with the wind

3 months

Meera | #onetrick(2)

i hope you find this helpful! if i missed an area you wanted comments on, let me know :)

3 months

and i'll ramble because that's all i have left #126

i felt like a comment wouldn't do justice to this piece, so i did this. i liked reading this, and what you've written is intriguing. thank you for your entry in the contest!

4 months

Their worst predicament yet | #kickoff

I hope this review was helpful! Sorry for any typos, I wrote this on a smartphone. I really hope you decide to continue this, it was amazing, your effort clearly paid off. Let me know if you ever post a second chapter. Also don't hesitate to ask if there were some points you wanted feedback upon that I missed. Best of luck for the competition!

5 months

chocolate cupcakes at 11:36 pm

I like how you bring out simple, everyday concepts and turn them out into something of their own. I feel that you wrote this piece in a hurry and/or you didn't proofread it, and that's why you have a couple of grammatical errors at the start, because you normally don't. So good work again, and I can't wait to read more form you!

12 months

Birthday Wishes #sweetlybitter

I've heard many people say that they don't like their birthdays, but this is the first story I've read that describes that feeling. Your ending was really clever, too-- almost ironical. In short, great job!

about 1 year

#ADM.Short The Road Not Taken

This was a great, inspiring idea, and I hope you continue writing stories that are so interesting to read!

about 1 year

The Stable Boy

I hope that I wasn't very harsh, and if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. The vivid detail in this piece was fascinating, and best of luck moving ahead!

about 1 year

delirium

If you used any figures of speech intentionally here and I missed them, I'm sorry. I'm a rookie when it comes to reviewing poems, and if you feel that I have left out a point which you wanted feedback upon, or have any other question, please just ask. Regarding the comment you dropped on my piece, yeah, I guess that I have been MIA for a while, I wanted a break from wtw. I just realised that I wasn't following you, and I've missed seeing your work on my dashboard too :) I hope you recover from your writer's block soon, best of luck!

about 1 year

Eternally Red

PROMPT: Food Writing Competition 2019

This was a wonderful piece to review, and a great entry into the competition. I really enjoyed reading this piece, and keep writing! If you have any further questions please ask! (This is my first review for the peer review-a-thon)

about 1 year

Yes, All Women

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2019

Keep writing, I look forward to reading more of your work.

over 1 year

A Valentine's Day Message

I'm running a bit behind schedule, but I promise I'll submit the remaining two reviews by the end of this month.

over 1 year

cliffhanger

Overall, great work. The title really got me, lol.

over 1 year

visions

i know you asked for a comment, but i find it hard to give detailed ones, so i wrote a review instead. i also don't know a lot about martin luther king jr., so please excuse me if there was a deeper meaning i missed. otherwise, this was a spectacular piece, one that i really enjoyed!

over 1 year

Concert of Nature

This is easily one of your best pieces, and amazingly written. I like how the girl goes from scared to rejoicing, and how you've expressed that. I can definitely see myself reading this in a book someday.

over 1 year

The Beginning of the End: Chapter One

All in all, a lovely piece, cannot wait for the next update! P.S. This is my last review for the November Reviewing Assignment, and I absolutely adored going through your work. Keep writing!

over 1 year

Questions

I love the shortness and sweetness of your stories, but one thing you may want to improve upon is the placing of your commas. Other than that, this story was a work of art and I absolutely loved it.

over 1 year

What He Did

Overall, this was a nice read, and I'm sorry for being so harsh, seeing how personal this is for you. For this week's review, could you please do either 'hope' or 'clear', whichever you like best. Thanks.

over 1 year

What's Going On?

PROMPT: All in a Minute

I felt that this was written in a rush because the commas weren't placed properly and sometimes the sentences didn't really make sense. You were pretty blunt throughout the story and I felt you could have been more descriptive. Please don't take offence at my notes, I'm just trying to help.

over 1 year

#contestfor69

over 1 year

Need to Know

PROMPT: 10 Second Essays

This was a really, really great first piece... continue writing and don't give up!!

over 1 year

Change

PROMPT: 1 Photo, 10 Lines

it is just amazing and gives a new concept to the image.

over 1 year